Tired Of Bottle Nutrient

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here is an example of using our biology to antagonize seeds, leading to faster germination. These seeds became the Crockets AD see above. The biology is a non disclosed group of DSE fungus, some known Trichoderma and a bunch of endo mycorrhiza. I deliberately raised the RH levels and dropped the light levels to bring the biology to the surface for this experiment. Clearly the seeds were weak to begin with, a yellow green color, but we wanted to really test the system, not make everything perfect. we prefer real world tests, you can see we have done this in a regular home so conditions are as near to those you might be facing in your homes
no doubt you got a working web there,good shit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear ya. Im sold. Been seeing the root better and nano breathe being used for awhile with great results. And @Ecompost knows his shit, plus hes calling it BOX now lol.
hahahh ya ,i lovde the stuff building my supplies soon,gonna post some pic tonight with lights on and show results of there products,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im afraid the white blaze want be able to come out of the closet alive no more,just picked her up to picture this and like to lost her,she wanted to play timber,and i didnt have a axe,one is 2ft tall bud is about 4in athe other is 17 inches and just last week started packing on

Ecompost

Ecompost

shit had to come look at this bitch again i see munchies all over that girl
give her a bit of time and training mate and she will be a nice plant. We just dropped her in to get an idea, we kept her anyway :-) Next time much longer veg, will multi top her, she will doubtless run past the 8 weeks we got with her here, but I think we will see a far better return

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Definitely thinking about grabbing a few bottles too supplement my tea regiment. @Ecompost what bottles would you say are the "flagship" or cornerstones of the line? I'm thinking the veg and floret?

Ecompost

Ecompost

Definitely thinking about grabbing a few bottles too supplement my tea regiment. @Ecompost what bottles would you say are the "flagship" or cornerstones of the line? I'm thinking the veg and floret?
Yes veg is a great tea product, esp good for plants that need an N pick up, works well in 12 and 48 hour brew, so making awesome bac and protozoa batches. I tend not to use floret in teas myself, but do know plenty of people that do. I use KAMINO lots, this is a live product, has 32 aerobic spores per 1g dry weight, helps prevent the maturing of THC in to less potent isomers. can be used at all stages from seed to harvest so is very versatile, grows great Orchids and awesome fruit and veg too

Latest posts

Top Bottom