Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey, you pack of skallywags!

Seriously thank you for getting that pic in the winners circle.
I have a plan, I’m sending some duplicates to my good homie since he was robbed last month by just a couple few votes. He got rolled over by a hash ball like he was Indiana jones, that actually lost his hat under a swiftly closing stone doorway. @Lockebox deserves it! And some of the other items I’m going to here real soon give you wreckers an opportunity to win the pulse monitor that I won. I just have to come up with the appropriate thing that won’t cause any problems. So I’m all ears on something fun we could do, so I can spread some this win around. Holler at a clown! 🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Is it racist (or nationalist) that I read that in the appropriate accent!😜
Just read this again, oh man it’s killing me. It’s wiiiide open…..

Hey, water, why dontcha go and put another shrimp on the barbeeeeee!

Fosters, Australian for……..what ever that is 😜

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Hienie's are great too🤪
I like the fact that your bowl that you use isn’t threaded and just lifts up. I have made quite a few gravity bongs over the years and have always hated the unscrewing of the bowl to get the hit. Is that an actual bowl or something else that you use as a bowl??

Leoman

Leoman

My preference when I used to drink. I walked away from that delicious stuff 15 years ago now. But there are times……..a clown truly misses that stuff……
Congrats. I went cold turkey May last year. I walked out of my job and drank constantly for 2 weeks straight. Took a selfie and my fingers were blue so I said fuck this. Went through the worst DT, but the audio hallucinations were kind of neat. I heard music coming out of my air conditioner. Original stuff, pretty good.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I like the fact that your bowl that you use isn’t threaded and just lifts up. I have made quite a few gravity bongs over the years and have always hated the unscrewing of the bowl to get the hit. Is that an actual bowl or something else that you use as a bowl??
Gallant gravity... 35 bucks!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Congrats. I went cold turkey May last year. I walked out of my job and drank constantly for 2 weeks straight. Took a selfie and my fingers were blue so I said fuck this. Went through the worst DT, but the audio hallucinations were kind of neat. I heard music coming out of my air conditioner. Original stuff, pretty good.
Man, I stopped an almost 25 year daily bender. Out on a 6 month long turnaround in the fucking high desert. It was insane. Except for the awesome new band I found while hoping my hands would change from banana yellow back to a semi human pigment. You ain’t lying boy, AIR CONDITIONER really is on another level. True pocket players. Their lead compressor player is imo, the hottest part of the a/c man. Changed my life 😂😂😂😂

Leo man, I can always count on you for a good one. 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom