Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I’m guessing your internet search history gunna be interesting today Jkash😂👍
Just have an idemic brain like sheldon cooper...

Give me a scenario and I'll have a clip to match it with In seconds...

Give me a 2 or 3 second clip of a movie and I can name it(if I've seen it)...

All these clips are from some point in my life that I can recall in seconds

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Been there homie. Glad you aren’t putting your self through that anymore. My list of alcoholic driven disasters is long and storied. You would have to ask everyone else for details. Because I don’t know any. It was rough. 🤣
Congratulations to both of you guys, I’ve got the Irish curse in more than one department and I know how hard it is to quit the poison. I’m extremely grateful to have cannabis as an alternative to drinking, it’s been a blessing from the earth for me and so many others. I got a lot of my self destructive behavior out of my system in my twenties and early thirties. I was a blackout drunk with a heavy hand and a mighty thurst, and a crippling case of social anxiety that only made the drinking worse. My problem got to the point where I would get alcohol poisoning and continue to drink. Puking up blood and washing it down again, waking up in strange places, running into people who I didn’t know constantly who knew me, it was crazy. Eventually those half day hangovers morphed into three day hangovers and I had had enough. I cut back hard and was able to curb my destructive behavior to the point where I could stop at one, or not even have one. Now ten years later I don’t think I’ve been shitfaced more than a dozen times, been with my girlfriend and her son for over six years now and she has only seen me drunk twice. I honestly think it would not have been possible without weed. I’m thankful that I had the strength to do something about it without seeking treatment, because they almost always have the same attitude towards anything that is intoxicating and I truly believe that some people need an outlet.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Just have an idemic brain like sheldon cooper...

Give me a scenario and I'll have a clip to match it with In seconds...

Give me a 2 or 3 second clip of a movie and I can name it(if I've seen it)...

All these clips are from some point in my life that I can recall in seconds
Fk I’m hopeless where am I again who are u people 😂👍 I’m wicked at remembering completely useless info but anything else nah 1 thought goes on n 2 go out😂

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I have a strange obsession with showing that weird ass song creators music with folks at inappropriate times and places. Nice restaurant? Hey have you ever heard of MOTHERFUCKING q lazzerus?
No??? Well look no further……🤣
I did this at a work party that the girlfriend and I hosted, put the song on, walked in to the kitchen tucked back, pants down and just waited for the reaction. Self deprecation, yeah we got that!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Congratulations to both of you guys, I’ve got the Irish curse in more than one department and I know how hard it is to quit the poison. I’m extremely grateful to have cannabis as an alternative to drinking, it’s been a blessing from the earth for me and so many others. I got a lot of my self destructive behavior out of my system in my twenties and early thirties. I was a blackout drunk with a heavy hand and a mighty thurst, and a crippling case of social anxiety that only made the drinking worse. My problem got to the point where I would get alcohol poisoning and continue to drink. Puking up blood and washing it down again, waking up in strange places, running into people who I didn’t know constantly who knew me, it was crazy. Eventually those half day hangovers morphed into three day hangovers and I had had enough. I cut back hard and was able to curb my destructive behavior to the point where I could stop at one, or not even have one. Now ten years later I don’t think I’ve been shitfaced more than a dozen times, been with my girlfriend and her son for over six years now and she has only seen me drunk twice. I honestly think it would not have been possible without weed. I’m thankful that I had the strength to do something about it without seeking treatment, because they almost always have the same attitude towards anything that is intoxicating and I truly believe that some people need an outlet.
Bro a hearty congratulations to you. I’ve literally been addicted to everything under the sun, I’ve been there done that have the t shirt and a dumpster of regrets. As long as a person wakes the fuck up. Doesn’t matter when, just that it happens. Means there is something more for you. And see? Family that loves ya, and all that time was, was just that. A time. cheers to being awesome bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom