Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey, you pack of skallywags!

Seriously thank you for getting that pic in the winners circle.
I have a plan, I’m sending some duplicates to my good homie since he was robbed last month by just a couple few votes. He got rolled over by a hash ball like he was Indiana jones, that actually lost his hat under a swiftly closing stone doorway. @Lockebox deserves it! And some of the other items I’m going to here real soon give you wreckers an opportunity to win the pulse monitor that I won. I just have to come up with the appropriate thing that won’t cause any problems. So I’m all ears on something fun we could do, so I can spread some this win around. Holler at a clown! 🤡
Biggest dick contest? I’m out😂👍

Leoman

Leoman

Man, I stopped an almost 25 year daily bender. Out on a 6 month long turnaround in the fucking high desert. It was insane. Except for the awesome new band I found while hoping my hands would change from banana yellow back to a semi human pigment. You ain’t lying boy, AIR CONDITIONER really is on another level. True pocket players. Their lead compressor player is imo, the hottest part of the a/c man. Changed my life 😂😂😂😂

Leo man, I can always count on you for a good one. 👊🏻🤡
I was pretty much daily for a couple decades. Those last 2 weeks I was killing it though. Had the cops called on me twice. Once for leaving the car running for 3 hours in an open garage. Don't remember why I turned it on, but I was in bed asleep when they knocked. Another for blasting music at 1am. Cop said he could hear it at the end of the street. I know my neighbors hate my guts. lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I was pretty much daily for a couple decades. Those last 2 weeks I was killing it though. Had the cops called on me twice. Once for leaving the car running for 3 hours in an open garage. Don't remember why I turned it on, but I was in bed asleep when they knocked. Another for blasting music at 1am. Cop said he could hear it at the end of the street. I know my neighbors hate my guts. lol
Been there homie. Glad you aren’t putting your self through that anymore. My list of alcoholic driven disasters is long and storied. You would have to ask everyone else for details. Because I don’t know any. It was rough. 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom