Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

If you take your clones from the bottom half of the plant that projected flip is. Solid, but if you are tracking from the topside, add another week of heal time imo, less stress at flip the better. Dos pesos.
It will be the bottom. I was on the fence last week with 1-2 weeks. With the growth rate I am thinking this weekend will probably be it. I like to do it on the weekends because waking up at 4am on a work day sucks.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yea I started to lose my vision too many times from it, which is when your muscles are having a seizure, including your eyes , it's near death, a little ways to go, but not a lot. Its typically from excessive IV use. My buddy used to get the kilos with the cartel symbol on them. Smelled like ether to high heaven, we would all take a line and immediately puke out the car window. So glad I quit that shit, I did ding up my heart though, it's not close to 100% anymore, but it is what it is. I have crohns disease anyways so it's not like I'm gonna live a long healthy life. These days I smoke my weed, maybe trip a little and hang with the family. I got old and boring 🤷‍♂️ but I like it. I rode a wild ride for a long long time before I got off of it.
Kilos with cartel symbol🤤🤤🤤 😂 glad ya got out the otherside of it cannafarmer👍 can’t do it forever man I’m pretty much just a smoker n the odd drinker now myself but every now n again ya know😂👍

Top Bottom