Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

So another fng question. I am using tap water and been doing the 24 hour at least for the chlorine to evaporate. I was advised by captain to give her cal mag. So I was able to mix up the feed with water. I just mixed up a gallon and have another gallon currently sitting for evap. So here’s my question. Am I able to mix it up prior to the 24 hours of evap? It’s Epsom salt and this below for the calcium.
IMG 0641

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So another fng question. I am using tap water and been doing the 24 hour at least for the chlorine to evaporate. I was advised by captain to give her cal mag. So I was able to mix up the feed with water. I just mixed up a gallon and have another gallon currently sitting for evap. So here’s my question. Am I able to mix it up prior to the 24 hours of evap? It’s Epsom salt and this below for the calcium.
View attachment 2116739
My bad I misunderstood it the first time I read it, you basically mixing up a foot soaking solution. It’ll be fine.

P

Putthataway

yeah, looks like it crashed for a bit. I was having the same issue. Bad gateway.

If you want some good news... About 34 more days until the sun starts setting after 7pm.. I'm excited. Partly because I love seeing the 12 foot outdoor trees that some farmers grow..
I had multiple messages. It even kicked me off my wifi to 5g. It had me worried because it had a login button. I don’t remember my password. I got a new phone and I didn’t remember my password. I kept trying the forgot my password link which I would never get. I know my email is correct because I get emails. I had a mod assist using my old phone as I was still logged in on it. If I actually needed a mod I would not be able to log on for assistance.

Top Bottom