Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Are you using those together I’ve been wanting to try the big bud I’m in week 5 of flower using botanicare bloom and cal mag and looking to add something for bigger buds
When I was running them absolutely, I would even add sea kelp extract every now and again as well.

I’ve had better results with green leafs sweet candy instead of big bud nowadays though.
It’s still good shit.

Sweet candy does a better job imo 👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So, still refining my worm factory's diet. Yesterday I realized most of their diet is really high in N and K... I did some quick research, and turns out beans and legumes are high in Sulfur and Phosphorus.. Ever since the pandemic I keep a healthy supply of dried beans/peas/grains/rice... lol pulled out a lb of some older chick peas and pigeon peas and ground them up to a fine powder... light dusting across the top to test, and off to a good start.

The worms seem to like it, and they are definitely getting a lot bigger since I started.

R

RhCrusader

So, still refining my worm factory's diet. Yesterday I realized most of their diet is really high in N and K... I did some quick research, and turns out beans and legumes are high in Sulfur and Phosphorus.. Ever since the pandemic I keep a healthy supply of dried beans/peas/grains/rice... lol pulled out a lb of some older chick peas and pigeon peas and ground them up to a fine powder... light dusting across the top to test, and off to a good start.

The worms seem to like it, and they are definitely getting a lot bigger since I started.
That’s interesting I’m running uncle jim’s corn meal at moment did it last year to get em goin
I know they love cardboard
I didn’t like table scraps so much easy to get gnats
I’m raising mine for fish bait and the coco that’s leftover
09D0BF88 7B7B 4BDD A073 35F246F13C42

This is from when I dumped em in they where gone in minutes left cover off for 24 hours and no escapees this year I will feed em tonight and see what I have for beans
Thanks for your update do you have a thread about this project?

PooToe

PooToe

That’s interesting I’m running uncle jim’s corn meal at moment did it last year to get em goin
I’m raising mine for fish bait and the coco that’s leftover View attachment 2137909
This is from when I dumped em in they where gone in minutes left cover off for 24 hours and no escapees this year I will feed em tonight and see what I have for beans
Sweet worm bin!!!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m raising mine for fish bait and the coco that’s leftover View attachment 2137909
Nice! I haven't noticed any gnats in/near mine, but good idea to keep an eye on that. I do keep a bit of damp cardboard on top of their bedding after I feed them, and of course the lid on the bin, so maybe that is helping. Also, I read somewhere that freezing your scraps in a ziplock bag during the week and then defrost it before feeding breaks down the veggies quicker and allows the worms to eat it faster. something about breaking the structure of the fruit in freezing.. I might try that when summer rolls around if i notice anything flying around.

I don't have a thread for it yet, but was thinking about it! I've just been sporadically dropping updates here... but you are right.. it should be better consolidated for other's research! haha no one should make mistakes I have already learned from!

P

Putthataway

Nl#5 updates , this includes arts and crafts.
IMG 0971
Nanners^ out for wiener inspection ^
IMG 0972
IMG 0972
IMG 0974
^ right side of the tent ^
IMG 0973
^ left side ^
IMG 0985
^this is sensi seeds left rear tucked behind the front
IMG 0984
left front *