Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

I pulled out the two clones I was a bitching about from the solo cups based on caps advice. First there’s hardly any roots compared to when they went in. Second there was a rock wool cube that was not physically visible, third the soil that I removed smelled like shit. I rinsed it off good and have a new cup/ dirt.
IMG 0989
IMG 0990
IMG 0988
they are all the same age ^

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I pulled out the two clones I was a bitching about from the solo cups based on caps advice. First there’s hardly any roots compared to when they went in. Second there was a rock wool cube that was not physically visible, third the soil that I removed smelled like shit. I rinsed it off good and have a new cup/ dirt.View attachment 2138082View attachment 2138083View attachment 2138084they are all the same age ^
Well i think you may pull it off yet.
I’d still run them just to see. You’ll probably want to veg those brown baggers an extra couple weeks. They will catch up.

J

Jedsdead

OK peeps it’s getting close to germination time (end of this month) and the fear for this first timer is real.
I’ve accumulated a list of stuff so here’s what I have have so far.
Seeds (very important)
Fabric pots X 3
Bio mix light X 3
Fans X 3

Plants are going into a polytunnel so natural light is what’s being provided.
When do I need to begin feeding seedlings? And with what?
I presume I will grow them up in small pots of the same soil they will be going into in the big pots.
Now just letting you know I’m a big gardener, outdoors, I’m hugely in growing native trees so I’m not a complete beginner but I never had the opportunity to grow my own weed inside until now (and outdoors in this country not really an option)
I have to say this forum has so much info that it can swamp you so, if I may, can you keep it simple stupid please for my sake.
Looking forward to all the gems 💎 of knowledge from you guys and many thanks in advance for your help it is very much appreciated.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
OK peeps it’s getting close to germination time (end of this month) and the fear for this first timer is real.
I’ve accumulated a list of stuff so here’s what I have have so far.
Seeds (very important)
Fabric pots X 3
Bio mix light X 3
Fans X 3

Plants are going into a polytunnel so natural light is what’s being provided.
When do I need to begin feeding seedlings? And with what?
I presume I will grow them up in small pots of the same soil they will be going into in the big pots.
Now just letting you know I’m a big gardener, outdoors, I’m hugely in growing native trees so I’m not a complete beginner but I never had the opportunity to grow my own weed inside until now (and outdoors in this country not really an option)
I have to say this forum has so much info that it can swamp you so, if I may, can you keep it simple stupid please for my sake.
Looking forward to all the gems 💎 of knowledge from you guys and many thanks in advance for your help it is very much appreciated.
Germinate your seeds by filling a high ball glass 1/3 with water. Toss the seeds in that. Wait 24-36 hours and the seeds will have started to split open, dump the cup of water and seeds into a paper towel, space them out in a 1 1/2 in between each other.
Then fold them up in the paper towel and moisten it, put on a plate, and put another plate on top, offset 1in to allow decent air flow. Place in a dark spot. Check them out every 12 hours to see if you need to plant.
Welcome to the forum homie! 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Howdy and good morning my friends!!!
All the love from the house of 1000 colas 👊🏻🤡 I’m down to a half a cig a day.
I realize that’s a ridiculous thing, I mean? A half a cig?

Well? I’m fucking clinging on anyway my vice can….,,thing is? I’m winning this war of attrition.

Again thx for all the support. Y’all really are great folks. I always look forward to seeing any and all updates from you knuckleheads.
🚭🚭🚭

You can’t have my coffee though.
Those colors don’t run 👊🏻🤡

IMG 4065
sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

They are getting close. Alien technology in the front is about a week behind or two it looks like. It’s started to fade on one leaf. Trichomes are cloudy on both. I have been quiet lately because of work. Hope everyone is doing well. The smell is horrid lol

IMG 0947
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They are getting close. Alien technology in the front is about a week behind or two it looks like. It’s started to fade on one leaf. Trichomes are cloudy on both. I have been quiet lately because of work. Hope everyone is doing well. The smell is horrid lol
Howdy bro!
I can smell them from here…/.😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nl#5 updates , this includes arts and crafts.View attachment 2137928Nanners^ out for wiener inspection ^
View attachment 2137929View attachment 2137929View attachment 2137934^ right side of the tent ^View attachment 2137935^ left side ^View attachment 2137936^this is sensi seeds left rear tucked behind the front View attachment 2137937left front *View attachment 2137941^middle ^View attachment 2137942^ last but not least Miss Thang.
Adhere to the local customs and inspect for all the squirmy rooters…..👊🏻🤡
Miss thang and me, we got a thang going on….

Want some roofies miss thang? 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom