Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

NL#5 update. I straight up can’t say this ecowitt moisture meter is accurate. Test at 20% yesterday and today. Finger test says dryer than a nun’s cunt again. When I watered them with the build a bloom the soil really held the water both times. The bigger two tend to piss out run off on normal watering days. For the record the build a soil has only been fed twice with the exception of Epsom salt. Today gave them water only, same results. Bigger ones piss .
Anyway after getting them out I determined I need more arts and crafts. The buds are beginning to be heavy for some of the middle and lower ones that have grown. I added some balloon poles to alleviate some stress on the main stem that I have been attaching them to.
IMG 0992
IMG 0993
^Here is Miss thang.
IMG 1003
^ as you can see these ladies are actually wider than the tent. Like big girls not fitting in their clothing. In addition this we are getting hot temperatures at 85. My temperature in the tent reached 81.5 , my house thermostat hit 80. I had to put the ac on for the plants and me. The humidity was about 45 this morning. Ac dropped it to less than 40 and the humidifier ran out of water. I gave the girls water. Turned off the ac….it’s not hot enough to keep it on. No humidifier and back up to 50% humidity.
IMG 0998
nanners^
IMG 0999
^left front pheno
IMG 1001
^sensi seeds no nl#^
IMG 1002
^ middle Nl #5

I apologize I took a picture of miss thang but I don’t see it it to post. Next time my friends.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wake up, and stay down.
Dope song for another dope day of growing dope,

So you dopes better have a good day
Captains orders.

Cuttings are getting their shit together and sporting some fresh new kicks.

Top Bottom