Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Stoners have become addicts a “picked off” leaf i guess is not good enough but the plant, well well
View attachment 2138649
well what can i complain about! hahaha
my doobies were/are today a mix of 20 different hashish’s all mix together,..View attachment 2138650
should also mention, they both get their daily dose of cbd,..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
better get them started and start lots as i had more not pop than what did, a couple were up in a few days, the longest one was a month,..
Planning to plant the whole pack, maybe start a side hustle 🤣🤣, gunna try selling veggie seedlings at the road, if a bunch come up I’ll put some of the catnip seedlings out too

I usually just leave a fan leaf or 2 laying around when I defol I was thinking of making like a mini scrog cage so the catnip plants can be out for the cats all the time but the way can only get the leaves coming through the cage ao they can’t damage the main plant

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Planning to plant the whole pack, maybe start a side hustle 🤣🤣, gunna try selling veggie seedlings at the road, if a bunch come up I’ll put some of the catnip seedlings out too

I usually just leave a fan leaf or 2 laying around when I defol I was thinking of making like a mini scrog cage so the catnip plants can be out for the cats all the time but the way can only get the leaves coming through the cage ao they can’t damage the main plant
you’ll just have to see how they behave with it, my 2 cats are very old and don’t bother the plants unless i leave them on the floor, but they could easily get them in the tent but they don’t,. their such great cats,.

Leoman

Leoman

I'm so OCD with this. After putting on the other trellis there's no repositioning the buds so this will have to do until harvest. There are some decent sized tops in the back sort of hanging there that I couldn't reach to position in the net so they're on their own lol. The left plant should have a couple weeks left, the right 3-4 weeks.

There's so much to this that you have to actually do to learn. I feel like I'll breeze through grow 2.

PXL 20240322 130402611
Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy folks!
Besides some of you dealing with snow still
(a resounding fuck that) I hope we are all having a great day.
Weekend is here, enjoy and laugh at something. Keep on keepin on man!
Folks ask me this morning,
“How you feeling capt?”
“Well, with my hands”🙌
👊🏻🤡

Last edited:
Top Bottom