Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I just wanna say I love you all. And hope all is well for everyone everywhere. And may peace and blessings be upon you all. ✌ ⛵
All the love kid. I’m sick, I feel like shit. But hopefully it cooks off quick. Woke up feeling mighty rough….
Hey man...I understand. Here's a 🐞 in my room for some good luck my friend. And I'll send some positive vibes your way! 😺

20230910 085751
2Water

2Water

I’m giving it the ol college effort. I really do hope it’s a quick bug, I only really ever get sick 1 time every other year. I’m getting older. Shit nails me nowadays…..thx for the nice words bro!
Man, I'm the biggest Beeeeech ever when I get sick. I'm like you, usually one bad one a year but hope you get over it quick. Maybe a pre-einter virus to strengthen your immune system a little. Feel better bro

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Man, I'm the biggest Beeeeech ever when I get sick. I'm like you, usually one bad one a year but hope you get over it quick. Maybe a pre-einter virus to strengthen your immune system a little. Feel better bro
Thx brother, I’m raiding the med cabinet, I have a spare z pac I’m going to tear though. 👊🏻 and yeah, I admit it. I’m a giant powdered asshole when I get sick. You are not alone. 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
looking nice cap, all even canopy.
I got lazy on some of them, been busier than normal, the ones that aren’t even, I topped the highest nodes to let the lowers catch up. It’ll even out, I do have plans for side lighting too…..it’ll work out. Thx homie! Always nice gettting a pat on the back from a gangsta such as yourself.

Top Bottom