Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

I’m giving it the ol college effort. I really do hope it’s a quick bug, I only really ever get sick 1 time every other year. I’m getting older. Shit nails me nowadays…..thx for the nice words bro!
I'm no spring chicken myself and I too just got the crud. Got tested and it's not the RONA but I still feel crummy. Get well soon! Bring suck is just no fun at all. 0/10 would not recommend.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm no spring chicken myself and I too just got the crud. Got tested and it's not the RONA but I still feel crummy. Get well soon! Bring suck is just no fun at all. 0/10 would not recommend.
I’m sweating sitting at idle. Breath feels like it’s coming out of a furnace. I pulled a test out of the cabinet, was gonna go get one, forgot I had a few. I’m golden there. Just that time of year I guess…..I hope you feel better ty.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Dude my hands are so bad I can't roll a regular joint...let alone that thing there! 😂 but if you roll it ill smoke it with ya!
I have't rolled any of those weird joints since highschool. And nothing this complex lol. Back before king sizes were available everywhere i'd connect 2 big bamboos and called it the "rasta joint". I rolled a few i called "the double doober" but turns out that's just a "Y Joint"

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dude my hands are so bad I can't roll a regular joint...let alone that thing there! 😂 but if you roll it ill smoke it with ya!
I’ll make one. Easy peasy. Think, rolling paper mache’
It’s how I do it. Even better when you use the last “post addendum “ page of the King James Bible…….but I’m a heretic. That loves weed 😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Reaching the state of nirvana. To look upon the face of God only to see Self. Hahaha reminds me of Clive barkers imajica which is my Bible. 😂 if you tore a page from this book I would scream blasphemy! But Clive would probably have approved. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom