Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Went with the wife and daughter plus daughter boyfriend 😬 to so.ethi g called flip circus. Good thing no clown because I don't do clowns but it was pretty cool I have to say. Some of the performers were nuts doing all kinds of stuff human bodies with a working spine should not be able to do. We had fun so hey it was nice to be with family. Hope you all had great weekend.....Now go back to work.

20230910 143133
20230910 143139
20230910 143128
20230910 143139
2Water

2Water

Went with the wife and daughter plus daughter boyfriend 😬 to so.ethi g called flip circus. Good thing no clown because I don't do clowns but it was pretty cool I have to say. Some of the performers were nuts doing all kinds of stuff human bodies with a working spine should not be able to do. We had fun so hey it was nice to be with family. Hope you all had great weekend.....Now go back to work.
Looks dope

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

looks like something i'd enjoy watching

Top Bottom