Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

New York, booming soon.

Sad, but someone needs to! They wanted it to be small businesses, but put so many roadblocks to make it near impossible... so the big guns like curaleaf with wall street backing can come in and pick up all the pieces

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damn, not since middle school have i left myself so vulnerable!
Just when you think you are in the clear, donut son. Walking down the block late at night? Guess what? DONUT muffuker. Driving a country road? Notice that bill board? BOOM ITS ME, DONUT FOOOOOOOO!!’

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sad, but someone needs to! They wanted it to be small businesses, but put so many roadblocks to make it near impossible... so the big guns like curaleaf with wall street backing can come in and pick up all the pieces
It’s a double edged sword for me. It really is. I hate it for the little folks.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
No, but i just googled, and definitely want to.
Bro, it’s solid fucking gold. I gut laughed a few times. It’s just a fun movie. Def watch that sooner than later. Jeremy renner fucking kills that movie.

If that movie doesn’t bring out your inner kid, you don’t have a soul. After you watch it, you’ll totally want to do it. I know I would hahaha

Top Bottom