Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike88

mike88

This autoflower is going crazy! She's 6 weeks old gorilla cookies, she's over a meter tall hopefully she won't grow no more and buds are everywhere you look, only watering her once a week cause she's in a big grow bag, hopefully I get a good amount of smoke off her 🤞🏻

IMG20230909234644
IMG20230909234705
IMG20230909234713
IMG20230909234719
IMG20230909235035
IMG20230909234709
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Im usually like that before i get in
One day, I’ll tell you the story about how I woke up under a tree ass naked at the first bonnaroo in 2002, the sequence of events that led to the inevitable crash was……….well, waaaaaaaaay past the edge. 1 part, I led a float made out of a car covered in sparkly hippies. Wearing nothing but a djembe and a headband. 13 blotters and a rad drum circle under my belt, it seemed entirely like the thing to do at the time. it’s got even crazier still. There was an awful lot of awesome people willing to give the crazy naked guy with a drum beautiful hugs. I went back 4 more times until it started to suck. that night was sheer madness…….

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

One day, I’ll tell you the story about how I woke up under a tree ass naked at the first bonnaroo in 2002, the sequence of events that led to the inevitable crash was……….well, waaaaaaaaay past the edge. 1 part, I led a float made out of a car covered in sparkly hippies. Wearing nothing but a djembe and a headband. 13 blotters and a rad drum circle under my belt, it seemed entirely like the thing to do at the time. it’s got even crazier still. There was an awful lot of awesome people willing to give the crazy naked guy with a drum beautiful hugs. I went back 4 more times until it started to suck. that night was sheer madness…….
are you sure that you woke up ?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the trainwreck and bluecheese are looking good. its kinda hard getting a pic as ive to use a desk lamp, for light, there is a constant 25 degrees here daytime. but i managed to keep a constant 28 in my tent with a 25 night time temp 22 lowest, the plants have gone crazy the past week. also ive a bit of a problem, the trainwreck is like a ft taller, so gonna after do something about that.
Bct

Bct

Latest posts

Top Bottom