Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hell yea...anything you can do yourself you do! Good job!
I think everyone should approach life that way, if your body is still able, and you can turn a wrench, just because you don’t feel like it ain’t a good enough reason to stop learning. I don’t really care what it is, if someone else can do it so can I. Electrical, plumbing, Sheetrock, networking, mechanics. All of it can be done at home with a lot of weed and some simple ingenuity. 🤣

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I think everyone should approach life that way, if your body is still able, and you can turn a wrench, just because you don’t feel like it ain’t a good enough reason to stop learning. I don’t really care what it is, if someone else can do it so can I. Electrical, plumbing, Sheetrock, networking, mechanics. All of it can be done at home with a lot of weed and some simple ingenuity. 🤣
We will be doing some plumbing work tomorrow ourselves...fun fun. Then we gotta do some drywall just some life happens shit ya gotta deal with and anything we can do ourselves we do. But we are both military background it's the there is no can't attitude. Even if you mess it up you learn. Never stop.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
We will be doing some plumbing work tomorrow ourselves...fun fun. Then we gotta do some drywall just some life happens shit ya gotta deal with and anything we can do ourselves we do. But we are both military background it's the there is no can't attitude. Even if you mess it up you learn. Never stop.
1000% I can dig it!

Top Bottom