Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Working on the hot rod today.
I have to replace the fuel line, it hit 2 years I swap it out no questions asked. New transmission fluid, 10 quarts of royal purple.

I hope everyone is having a really great weekend. All the love.

IMG 3700
IMG 3698
IMG 3696
IMG 3693
IMG 3703
P

Putthataway

IMG 0840
I removed some of top the soil. They also seem root bound yet have escape routes for roots and they haven’t been utilized. I added mr wiggle worm on all the plants and more build a soil to the soil. I also added calcium today. The second plant started pulling a miss thang. Week 4 was showing his and I have been following, same soil different tactics but I feel the two are deficient on my plants . The second one just ate the leaf up and wants to act like her.
I added some calcium to the water
IMG 0847

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well putting in that new fuel line was a bitch

I got some better headers since last time, getting the line rooted back through them wasn’t happening. Old line got the tin snips. That thing can munch on all the dicks .That line took the damned Scenic route 👊🏻🤡

Dadman86

Dadman86

Just swedge it yourself bro?
First question should have been what's swedge. My bad cap. Is there a way to fix these things mcgyver like. I thought the pressure was to much to patch. I tried taping up one I broke doing rotors and breaks. I tapped the hell out of it. Hit breaks and it just blows fluid through the tape.

2Water

2Water

Woken up by PD at 3am. Same department I have a lawsuit against, stated he was chasing a suspect who escaped and thought he was in my back patio. I yelled through door I would search, went to back, turned on light an yelled "noone here"

No contact was made to my neighbors, no other officers searching, just knocking on my door at 3am

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Woken up by PD at 3am. Same department I have a lawsuit against, stated he was chasing a suspect who escaped and thought he was in my back patio. I yelled through door I would search, went to back, turned on light an yelled "noone here"

No contact was made to my neighbors, no other officers searching, just knocking on my door at 3am
I got a copy of the dispatch report, here it is……

Top Bottom