Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
capt i will say all your seeds popped right up nice and quick,.. though the most important and only one left to pop is my Afghanica!!,. c’mon baby🤞

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
capt i will say all your seeds popped right up nice and quick,.. though the most important and only one left to pop is my Afghanica!!,. c’mon baby🤞View attachment 2137793
That’s badass! Glad they have their shit together!!!!!

Hey sorry to hear you’re sick.
If anything ida figured sick would catch a case of nick. 😂

Feel better soon!
This is exciting! 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
well that looks like off to a nice start. Is that expensive? I'm gonna start a new grow soon, gonna try some freebies from Herbies, but wanna save some cash yet still wanna good result
Nope, they are cheap. I’ve had absolutely killer results with it. I’ve dropped the big bud powder for green leafs sweet candy though.
I switched to running all greenleaf. The bag of mega crop is $18.
Sweet candy &25
It’s all I use. You won’t regret it. The bag lasts a few grows, I run more than 10 strains at a time, I have to change nothing about dosages to suit each plant. The stuff blows my mind.

Rama777

Rama777

Nope, they are cheap. I’ve had absolutely killer results with it. I’ve dropped the big bud powder for green leafs sweet candy though.
Sweet candy &25
It’s all I use. You won’t regret it. The bag lasts a few grows, I run more than 10 strains at a time, I have to change nothing about dosages to suit each plant. The stuff blows my mind.
Looking forward to trying greenleaf out when I finish what I have!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So from 678 grams of quality trim from trusts strains, I pulled 81.2 grams of nice keif.
I ain’t mad. It’s a solid return no doubt.
Looks like I’m gonna have to press some hash.

Oh the humanity 😂😂😂

IMG 4042
IMG 4043
Rooke

Rooke

Sweet candy &25
Hey Capt. Just wondering if you have been puffin on your Death Star yet?

Leoman

Leoman

I started putting on the second trellis/removing a few fan leaves and found this entire branch full of buds pointing down and buried lol. It's pale af but hopefully it'll perk up with some light on it.

One thing I learned today is don't wait until shit's sticky before putting a trellis on. Feel like I'm covered in glue.

PXL 20240320 150015926

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So, I’ve noticed something with my ancient mowie seeds, it’s kinda a nice thing,
Since these beans are as old as they are, there is absolutely none of the faster growing genetics crossed into this stuff. Its growth rate is slower for sure. In comparison to these strains of today, it’s definitely refreshing
In a way……a little side profile shot of them in comparison to newer 🧬.
Also the clone box is putting in work!
Shoutout to @dreamnfox definitely sent me some killer cuts. Jet fuel og & max ac 1, 5, 7
Peaceful cookies & thc x peaceful cookies from seed……
Thanks bro!!!!!

IMG 4046
IMG 4047
IMG 4045
IMG 4048
IMG 4049
Top Bottom