Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Good evening, wreckers!

I'm still alive and kickin'.. Just a brief update - all is good on the home front. It's super nice to have the wife back home on a permanent basis. No more canned food and frozen burritos for this cowboy 🤣

My seedlings are doing well, although I fucked up a couple weeks ago and stunted them pretty good. My bottle of botanicare calmag+ went bad, apparently.. .. Won't be making that mistake again! 😌

I am trying out this new line (new to me anyway) of nutes from Green Planet called "Dual Fuel" (got a bunch of this and other nutes from CannaCon '22 that I still have to try) and the plants seem to like it, so far. I've heard good things about this line so we'll see how it does over the season, but so far, so good! I also have some new (brand new) organic line from Royal Gold that looks promising. It's dry amendment so I'll probably use it on a couple of my outdoor plants this year...

The northern lights is just slightly bigger than the white rhino but they are both just about big enough to clone. I intend to clone a few of each and get some starts ready to go outdoors for Mother's Day (outdoor planting day for my part of CO)

At any rate, my health doesn't seem to be getting much better, even with the wife home making me good homemade meals.. I might have to bite the bullet and go see a damn doctor one of these days. Just not looking forward to bad news, cuz I know it's not going to be good 🤠

I

ILgrower

too much for personal, I see that on here, you don't need more than 5 plants for a person, I smoke when I get up yto time to go to bed, and I harvest ebnough with 3 plants, even more than I need to throw out b/c they get too dry, growing 10 - 15 plants at a time, is selling, you're going to eff it up for the rest of us, police and governments are on these sites , i heard others getting popped, thinking someone narced them out, bc you don't know who's looking

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
too much for personal, I see that on here, you don't need more than 5 plants for a person, I smoke when I get up yto time to go to bed, and I harvest ebnough with 3 plants, even more than I need to throw out b/c they get too dry, growing 10 - 15 plants at a time, is selling, you're going to eff it up for the rest of us, police and governments are on these sites , i heard others getting popped, thinking someone narced them out, bc you don't know who's looking
Ok, how do you know all of that?
Because it’s not the case.
What your intake is and mine is vastly different.

I do not sell.
I give it away mostly.
I wasn’t born yesterday.
I’m well aware the police, do police things.
the amount of herb consumed by any person is different.
I would plow though 5 plants worth in a month.

Really man, why drop the spooky comment?
Who gives a flying fuck what someone does or doesn’t do.

You most likely say these things because you probably actually do sell, don’t assume so much man.

People sky dive, bungee jump, race all types of with shit with an already unstood fact that you could die. Does that stop people? No.
Point being is most folks who operate here, do because they want to.

99% of them are the 5-0 man.
The threat is real
👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
First of all you are not omnipotent, so don't project yourself onto other people. Secondly go fuck yourself 👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what’s your problem?
you the RAT?

BB22

BB22

“You're going to eff it up for the rest of us”

Shut the fuck up. I’m 53, it’s been fucked my whole life 🤓

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

“You're going to eff it up for the rest of us”

Shut the fuck up. I’m 53, it’s been fucked my whole life 🤓
Yeah right! I’m ten years younger than you but it’s the same thing here, been a criminal since I was 15 years old and I first started smoking the devil’s lettuce. Honestly who gives two shits what the next person does anyways. We’re all anonymous on here, no one has to disclose anything about their identity, and I would bet that in order for law enforcement to even use anything on here they would probably have to produce a warrant to obtain ip addresss to a moderator. Besides that, plant counts are a fucking joke. They don’t make sense at all, and don’t take anything into consideration for the growers themselves they’re a bullshit arbitrary number. Besides that the farm bill that passed in 2018 states that anyone can grow hemp, and as much of it as they want. Hemp is any cannabis plant with less than.3 percent thc. Can you look at this picture and tell me how much thc this plant has?
IMG 0951
Nope, you can’t.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Yeah right! I’m ten years younger than you but it’s the same thing here, been a criminal since I was 15 years old and I first started smoking the devil’s lettuce. Honestly who gives two shits what the next person does anyways. We’re all anonymous on here, no one has to disclose anything about their identity, and I would bet that in order for law enforcement to even use anything on here they would probably have to produce a warrant to obtain ip addresss to a moderator. Besides that, plant counts are a fucking joke. They don’t make sense at all, and don’t take anything into consideration for the growers themselves they’re a bullshit arbitrary number. Besides that the farm bill that passed in 2018 states that anyone can grow hemp, and as much of it as they want. Hemp is any cannabis plant with less than.3 percent thc. Can you look at this picture and tell me how much thc this plant has? View attachment 2140203Nope, you can’t.
100 percent thc. hardly no cbd😂

Top Bottom