Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BB22

BB22

White truffle okie is still a kiddo. It’s gonna be a great plant! 💪🏻
This is what my noob skills were able to achieve with that White Truffle Okie ✌️

Can’t wait to see how you crush it! 👍

Huge shout out @Trustfall those genetics are solid 💪

IMG 4224

IMG 4230

Rama777

Rama777

Peat
Might have to commit to another Frostette run myself, down to a few oz, definitely a favorite all day smoke, gotta get a cman x okie up too

defenitly depends on grow medium! I like the pro-mix BX for the micro I get the cleanest taste, always try to use the cleanest medium I can bring as we’re eating seedlings / sprouts we’re eating whatever is in the medium so flavors change quickly I never feed them anything at all just the plain peat moss and tap water

What medium do you use when growing yours?
Peat moss with some mycos essentially. I used to use a medium that had some compost in it but it got too expensive.

P

Putthataway

Last night popped a Nl 2 in a cup of water. Pulled her out out this afternoon and did the paper towel only I been using these little Dixie cups used in the dentist office that I have had for years. I ain’t baller like you with paper plates.😁 anyway about two hours later she worked her way out the side of paper towel so she is already in dirt less than 24 hours later. Pretty impressed by that hopefully she’ll get out the dirt. Stuck the cup on the heating mat. The other clone from nl5 is dead. So tossed in skunk1 from ag and the “purest indica” in a little dentist Dixie cup with some water. Remember I ain’t baller like you all rich people with paper plates. Both the nl2 and skunk 1 had big seeds the size that I am used to seeing. The skunk 1 has super small seeds like the nl5 seeds I have.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Might have to commit to another Frostette run myself, down to a few oz, definitely a favorite all day smoke, gotta get a cman x okie up too

defenitly depends on grow medium! I like the pro-mix BX for the micro I get the cleanest taste, always try to use the cleanest medium I can bring as we’re eating seedlings / sprouts we’re eating whatever is in the medium so flavors change quickly I never feed them anything at all just the plain peat moss and tap water

What medium do you use when growing yours?
Just took ten fresh cuttings of her.
She’s a beast in veg…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I wonder what I could do with a frostette 🤔, I burnt the cali blue a little, but it bounced back, it hit the bottom for the pot and ouch!!!! She's fine now though hardening off, I'll post pics later.
It’s my first time.
To say I’m fucking excited is an understatement, @Mikedin really brought it last time he ran it.
@SchwiftyGrower has rocked that strain like wields some lost form of hippie alchemical cannabis presto shit.
Hell that goes for the both of them.
The flower dhots in the last couple weeks I have seen, phenomenal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom