Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

It was a multi day contest with a rain day that pushed things longer.
Them awd cars a damned menace. In a good way.
Serious bummer when the tuner is tweaking the innards like that. It’s been a loooong time since I bent a rod. That’s some damned heat building up in that block when that happens. Or the harmonic balance is off but then you would see other damage in the components leading up to the rod…Sounds like a cooling system upgrade wouldn’t hurt…..I run seperate coolers on the Pontiac, one for the motor and one for the trans…..a split load on the high end performance end of things is no bueno, as I am positive your friend already knew or knows.
I see cool they let it go on. Out here it just gets called off. You got the bell and whistles for for your set up. Quite honestly my friend might have some knowledge on parts and some money, but he’s never ran a fast car. The car was started like two years ago on the awd set up and they told him two weeks.🤣 Then they blew up the motor. He’s got some fuel system that tuners don’t know what to do. I think he’s like 5k into it and wants to take it out and replace… he could tow it out of state and back for cheaper to a capable tuner.

Anyway the race car looks rad as well as your grow. Also sorry about the loss of your friend if I haven’t told you already 👊

P.S I had Mrs. putthataway watch killer clowns from outerspace. She doesn’t like clowns 🤡 . She loved it cracking up the whole time and pointing out 🤡shit🤣

P

Putthataway

Nl#5 update, we flipped the switch 2/11 right here on this thread. I think some of the leaf necrosis has ceased, buds are becoming more colorful.
IMG 1130
IMG 1131
IMG 1138
^ the left bleached plant
IMG 1132
^ Sensi seeds northern lights absent any sort of number looking pretty.
IMG 1133
IMG 1134
^ middle Nl5 top And a side
IMG 1136
IMG 1135
Miss. Thang
IMG 1137
Nanners ^

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I see cool they let it go on. Out here it just gets called off. You got the bell and whistles for for your set up. Quite honestly my friend might have some knowledge on parts and some money, but he’s never ran a fast car. The car was started like two years ago on the awd set up and they told him two weeks.🤣 Then they blew up the motor. He’s got some fuel system that tuners don’t know what to do. I think he’s like 5k into it and wants to take it out and replace… he could tow it out of state and back for cheaper to a capable tuner.

Anyway the race car looks rad as well as your grow. Also sorry about the loss of your friend if I haven’t told you already 👊

P.S I had Mrs. putthataway watch killer clowns from outerspace. She doesn’t like clowns 🤡 . She loved it cracking up the whole time and pointing out 🤡shit🤣
It’s a damned classic flick!
And thanks for the thoughts concerning my friend. It’s tough.
And ty, and ty on the grow and ride!

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Im wondering about the necessity of a Dehumidifier, if one runs those controllable Inline Fans what do you guys think ?
We're havin 70 - 85 Rh outside on average depending on Season. Rn in early veg im having no problem taking care of the Rh just by having the Fan turn on a a certain percentage. Which worked better than expected i was pretty sure i would need a Dehumidifier but now im starting to question that.
The exhaust is running into a Lung room with electronics (tv,speaker,receiver etc.) with a window open most of the time.

Wanted to wait and check for myself how its goin but been seein some Dehumids on sale rn so i started to question myself, you guys think i would need one or if i should be worried about the electronics if i wont use one?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Are ther forms of silica that won’t harm microbial life? I’ve heard its not necessary for autos but my last was pretty flimsy and I’m growing the same variety again so… can anyone reccomend
What? Silica won't hurt anything, your plant uses it in the cell wall in place of calcium.

Rama777

Rama777

What? Silica won't hurt anything, your plant uses it in the cell wall in place of calcium.
I think I heard or read somewhere that it could reduce THC or terpenes if used throughout the entirety of flowering, and/or change the physical structure of the flowers in some way (can't recall if it was allegedly positively or negatively..). I've been meaning to look into that at some point out of curiosity. Somethng to investigate anyways..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Im wondering about the necessity of a Dehumidifier, if one runs those controllable Inline Fans what do you guys think ?
We're havin 70 - 85 Rh outside on average depending on Season. Rn in early veg im having no problem taking care of the Rh just by having the Fan turn on a a certain percentage. Which worked better than expected i was pretty sure i would need a Dehumidifier but now im starting to question that.
The exhaust is running into a Lung room with electronics (tv,speaker,receiver etc.) with a window open most of the time.

Wanted to wait and check for myself how its goin but been seein some Dehumids on sale rn so i started to question myself, you guys think i would need one or if i should be worried about the electronics if i wont use one?
Nah they are 100% a great tool to have around to balance out your micro climate. I run one in flower. Never in veg. But all the time in flower. Unless you are hitting 100% indoors I wouldn’t worry too much about electronics. If anything depending o. The size of your grow room, you can run in there (I have a 6in inline exhaust for a 5ft x 10ft space i run it when it wants to stay above 60%. Other wise the airflow from my circulation fan handled the moisture. On the right in the pic is my unit. I would skitz without it…..

IMG 4215
ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Nah they are 100% a great tool to have around to balance out your micro climate. I run one in flower. Never in veg. But all the time in flower. Unless you are hitting 100% indoors I wouldn’t worry too much about electronics. If anything depending o. The size of your grow room, you can run in there (I have a 6in inline exhaust for a 5ft x 10ft space i run it when it wants to stay above 60%. Other wise the airflow from my circulation fan handled the moisture. On the right in the pic is my unit. I would skitz without it…..
Aight Thanks man 👊 gotta pull the trigger on that one i guess :D luckily still enough Time to return it if 4/20 may weild some better deals

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
They’re fucking everywhereeeeeeee!!!
Found one in my sock drawer yesterday when I got back…..nothing is a dollar…..
Right! Haha I bet I no lie drive past 12 of them in a 30 minute ride (and I’m in the middle of the damn country) it’s crazy, even in my middle of nowhere town I can drive 4 minutes in either direction and hit a DG and if I drive another 5 minutes I’ll hit another in both directions 🤣 I think they are self multiplying! (There was a funny video about that 🤣)

Top Bottom