Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Mine was named mr shwartz, that fucking dude was 1000 steps ahead of his own lesson. Always had a dead pin on his lapel and had a grand total of two suits, you know damn well he never washed them.
Certified nut bag.

My kind of people. 🤣
We always seemed to get the cooky substitutes also hahaha! We would switch names, but i think that’s standard procedure right? I believe her name was Mrs Raven?? Wasn’t a sub. More like a long temp type a deal holy shit! She told us about a party where a dude took pure adrenaline from a lab while they were in school! (Higher education) Hahaha! Needless to say I left the drugs on the side lines for a few more years (maybe I was the one student she got through too with a fake story 🤷🏼‍♂️) I believe it to be a real story : )

L

Lee72

#1 LETS KEEP IT CLASSY YOU ANIMALS
#2 be as open categorically as you like
#3 be funny, it makes the world turn.
#4 don’t talk about fight club.
Hi , Lee , Uk , distillation , vape oil dmt, concentrates of the cannabis variety . I grow my own shit . Don’t want any friends, only info. On how 2 , all above , . If u can help , good . Anything I can help with I’m all in .🤟🏿

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hi , Lee , Uk , distillation , vape oil dmt, concentrates of the cannabis variety . I grow my own shit . Don’t want any friends, only info. On how 2 , all above , . If u can help , good . Anything I can help with I’m all in .🤟🏿
Welcome homie!
Drop questions man, there is a really great group of folks who haunt this thread. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Alls I keep thinking g about is the episode of breaking bad that Walt won’t allow cooki g in the lab until the contamination was dealt with.
A fucking fly.

That sounded like that super pleasant individual may have been bill o Reilly.
Dude had a penchant for losing his shit.
Fucking Irish folks take sooooo little to flip Twinkie’s sometimes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
We always seemed to get the cooky substitutes also hahaha! We would switch names, but i think that’s standard procedure right? I believe her name was Mrs Raven?? Wasn’t a sub. More like a long temp type a deal holy shit! She told us about a party where a dude took pure adrenaline from a lab while they were in school! (Higher education) Hahaha! Needless to say I left the drugs on the side lines for a few more years (maybe I was the one student she got through too with a fake story 🤷🏼‍♂️) I believe it to be a real story : )
And I do too my aquatic furry homie from a wooded fjord south of the farm.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Welcome 🙏

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Alls I keep thinking g about is the episode of breaking bad that Walt won’t allow cooki g in the lab until the contamination was dealt with.
A fucking fly.

That sounded like that super pleasant individual may have been bill o Reilly.
Dude had a penchant for losing his shit.
Fucking Irish folks take sooooo little to flip Twinkie’s sometimes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What THE FUCKS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?????????????🤬🇮🇪☘️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Apparently, he was a real Winnebago salesman. They found a bunch of his outtakes and they made a movie about it. He was some kind of like reluctant star or something.I wanna watch that movie.🤣 ✌️

View attachment 2151156
wtf?! Wow,
He was kinda a viral star with that crusty ass platform, that’s funny.

Well he sounds like Billy o

Top Bottom