Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

man, I’ve said it a few times, it’s been racing on the 1/4 mile since 1971. I was born the next model year. 🤣 it’s a championship car when it was still ihra in 87, it got the points iron man in nationwide super pro
the history is dark, and sad as fuck,
But I’ll be damned is she ain’t fucking fast, has a 60ft that will rip your face off, I have to really get off my ass and replace the rest of the rods and the rocker arm I broke. Weekend before last. it’s my favorite thing earth. The car is literally harnessing my pops spirit.
9 sec car,
3000 lbs with me in it.
Thats boss, do you the bearings as well with the rods, I imagine thats a money magnet, Anyway thanks too cool, tb about the history though.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damn, quick google search, was going to guess '71 but you spoiled it.
Well, it’s actually a 70 1/2 formula edition
Back then they used to do 1/2 year editions.
There was only 600 of these made and sold.
So it’s a rare car there,
And my trans, that is the real jewel in the car.
It’s out a of national guard of road rescue response vehicle that were commissioned in 1967 by state government segments of the guard, im not certain but I’m pretty sure it was 30 of the things made and shipped to them. Pontiacs equivalent of an osh kosh that wasn’t diesel drive trajn. The customization of the piece alone was through the roof pricey.
And getting the custom made spagless fly wheel that marries the block to is fucking expensive, and each gear has to be custom machined and then fit with a micrometer to the 1000000000000000000000 of a micro, let’s say it’s gotta be perfect.
It’s a 45k trans without the gears. No has replacement parts for it because they were all one off Pontiac off road response trucks. My dad
Got lucky when he was able to swap it out of the og truck and snatch it. 🤣 it’s all Pontiac too. Haven’t changed anything in it except maintenance. It’s awesome. I can’t even bring myself to paint it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thats boss, do you the bearings as well with the rods, I imagine thats a money magnet, Anyway thanks too cool, tb about the history though.
I always have a spare set, and it did spin the bearing and the ensuing shudder I believe broke the rocker in semis 😡
But yes I do everything myself unless it’s time to yank it and take it to be resleeved and surfaced at every joint. I have had the same 68gto block in that thing forever. My engine builder loves me when I show up. Soooooo easy as compared to the new cpudigi hemi rigs.
But, the rods had 49 runs, I always swap them at 50, wellllll.
Fuck you murphy. 😜
It’s just the same money pit as always.
The journal got attacked by badgers
The weather was perfect too. Until it wasn’t rained extended the race then hey
Clown? Fu rod.

And he’s clown fu rocker. All I would have needed after that was some really violent tire
Shake to make it a trifuckta

IMG 4274
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

This is the first time on earth I’ve ever heard say faster cures are better. Or Ami lost here?
No I dry for 14 days then cure for weeks, meaning I burp jars twice a day for a week then once a day for a week, then once a week or every time I open it for a fresh bud. Basically two weeks and I’m smoking it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I always have a spare set, and it did spin the bearing and the ensuing shudder I believe broke the rocker in semis 😡
But yes I do everything myself unless it’s time to yank it and take it to be resleeved and surfaced at every joint. I have had the same 68gto block in that thing forever. My engine builder loves me when I show up. Soooooo easy as compared to the new cpudigi hemi rigs.
But, the rods had 49 runs, I always swap them at 50, wellllll.
Fuck you murphy. 😜
It’s just the same money pit as always.
The journal got attacked by badgers
The weather was perfect too. Until it wasn’t rained extended the race then hey
Clown? Fu rod.

And he’s clown fu rocker. All I would have needed after that was some really violent tire
Shake to make it a trifuckta
Happens when you have to lift and get back in it at high rpm’s.
I had too there was missed antifreeze on track
Got under my tire

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
No I dry for 14 days then cure for weeks, meaning I burp jars twice a day for a week then once a day for a week, then once a week or every time I open it for a fresh bud. Basically two weeks and I’m smoking it.
Just making sure I’m not losing my mind.
I mean I heard microwaves and a subsequent dose of napalm get the terps dialed in swiftly.
I kid.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning…

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Also. I have never had mold. So I guess I dodge that bullet because I’ve been doing this a 1/4 of a century homie,
Yea that lol. im going on 20 years. only had mold once during the drying process and everything in reality and of mother nature's wrath both was against me as well. Still only lost about an ounce from a couple pound pull. And only on my impossibly dense biggs (bubba x gelato) and i lost less to mold then i was expecting to going in. Had pumps going in the basement, and there was still water flooding it as fast as i could get it out that spring. With 2 dehumidifiers running rh stayed around 60-65. Was my first go with that biggs too. And after that i wet trim her now.

Growing for me in general isn't a step by step follow a rule book thing, and the better i got at it, the less i was actually keeping track of in the end. And it's kind of haard to even explain what i mean by that because i def dont mean that statement as black and white as it sounds to read it. I get to know my plants like a good buddy.

Man, this thread is probably the fasted moving thread ive ever seen anywhere. Gonna be half the website by server space in a couple more years.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
O sample from jumper areet
You ain't seen bad boys 2?
not in a hot minute. It was cool. I always thing about the hummers just destroying low income favelas

It was so
Yea that lol. im going on 20 years. only had mold once during the drying process and everything in reality and of mother nature's wrath both was against me as well. Still only lost about an ounce from a couple pound pull. And only on my impossibly dense biggs (bubba x gelato) and i lost less to mold then i was expecting to going in. Had pumps going in the basement, and there was still water flooding it as fast as i could get it out that spring.

Growing for me in general isn't a step by step follow a rule book thing, and the better i got at it, the less i was actually keeping track of in the end. And it's kind of haard to even explain what i mean by that because i def dont mean that statement as black and white as it sounds to read it. I get to know my plants like a good buddy.

Man, this thread is probably the fasted moving thread ive ever seen anywhere
bro, hear that a lot, and my fingers smoke on the daily to keep up, the folks who haunt the wreck are great folks.

And bro, only tracking I do at all is writing an x on the date, and a “n” on feed days.
the honey moon was over a looooong time ago.d
Don’t get me wrong 10/10 would bone.
It

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I've never had a calcium deficiency in my life with proper soil, no deficiencies at all unless it's recycled soil. I know nothing of this cal mag you speak of 😆
Ive only ever had 1 plant that needed cal-mag beyond what was already in the solutions i was mixing, and it was half columbian land race, and really just an all around nightmare to grow in DWC for a lot more reasons then that lmao.

My bubba x gelato (biggs) can be taken from seed, to amazing yeild and incredible quality using nothing but flora bloom and flora micro in DWC. Does just fine. I didnt even use the flora grow for that one.

But to be fair, you could probably grow my biggs out of straight spent coffee grounds xD

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
My dry time varies based on when I watered last, if it's 2 weeks I fucked up and watered too close to chop . Range 4 to 14 days usually. That's just me though

Top Bottom