Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Happy Monday farmers!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I am in need of assistance still with the pro 69 controller on the humidifier. I have the target humidity set it just stays running constantly. I was just going to unplug the thing and let it run on its own thermostat without the controller. Unplugging it from the controller has the settings locked. I can no longer adjust it from the device. I don’t really care how if the thing is on the controller or on its own thing I want it to run and shut off at the target. I can’t find the instructions to unlock it from the controller. Right now I am stuck with the humidifier running constantly until is out of water.
I'll answer, but with my track record... you probably already have the answer...

You have it set to "On" Set it to "Auto" it will allow you to set parameters that you want to stay within. What you have set in "On" (currently set at 1 in that photo) it sets your max.

Step 1 - Set to on - Max it to 10
Step 2 - Set to Off - set to zero
Step 3 - set to auto and set your parameters.

leave it set to auto and you should be good to go.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Do you eat the apple? What is the purpose of the apple?
Smoking stone made from clay. I bought this color so I could find them🤪
These use to be common, mainly made out of clay, china or glass. I've had many through the years but they are very difficult to find these days so I purchase clay that you bake in the oven to harden. I made 3
20240513 104911

1 is in the greenhouse.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Any fans of Blue Dream? It hit here in Cali about 20 yrs ago and I didn't like it. Had it several times and none had any Blueberry scent or taste. Then I get these Blueberry Hash Plant seeds which is a cross of Blue Dream and Hash Plant and damn do these Plants reek of Blueberry. It's also an indica leaning hybrid unlike Blue Dream which leans sativa and I do prefer indicas.

I gotta wonder what they were passing off as Blue Dream? It was okay smoke but nothing of what it obviously should have been.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Any fans of Blue Dream? It hit here in Cali about 20 yrs ago and I didn't like it. Had it several times and none had any Blueberry scent or taste. Then I get these Blueberry Hash Plant seeds which is a cross of Blue Dream and Hash Plant and damn do these Plants reek of Blueberry. It's also an indica leaning hybrid unlike Blue Dream which leans sativa and I do prefer indicas.

I gotta wonder what they were passing off as Blue Dream? It was okay smoke but nothing of what it obviously should have been.
Honestly, I've never tried/had/smoked/smelled/seen a blue dream that actually smelled like blueberry.

The best blueberry I've ever had was back in the 90's early 00's, my friend's parents grew their own blueberry strain. Sounds like what you just described, like maybe it was crossed with hash plant, because it was suuuuper sticky, like take a bud out of the jar and throw it at the wall and it sticks, sticky. And smelled and tasted more like fresh blueberries than fresh blueberries 🤣

I'd kill to get my hands on whatever strain that was.

However, Capt. Tells me his Cali Blues strain comes close to what I'm looking for, so we'll see this harvest!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I grew some blue dream last year, seeds were from NASC , they were their own white label seeds. It didn’t smell so much like blueberries, but it did smell like a bowl of fruity pebbles cereal. That’s really the best way to describe it. The smoke yielded more of a relaxing high than your average sativa effects, in fact I think no matter what time of day it is, I’d always yawn a few times after smoking it.

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Anyone here from California? Looking to take my wife there for a week. I want to find a decent place to go and just rent a hotel for a week near some really good cali smoke and the beach. If anyone knows a good location in all ears

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Anyone here into podcasting, by chance? I have a brand new in box set of wireless lavalier microphones for podcasting I'm trying to sell. It's called the Nomono Sound Capsule. Very high quality microphones and base that automatically uploads to a cloud where you can edit your podcasts and all that stuff. Fair warning, it's not cheap. msrp is 2,490 usd. I bought it for someone who passed away before he could use it, just a couple months ago, so still includes warranty and all that. I'm just trying to get as much of my money back as possible. I have no use for something like this. https://nomono.co/products/sound-capsule

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Anyone here from California? Looking to take my wife there for a week. I want to find a decent place to go and just rent a hotel for a week near some really good cali smoke and the beach. If anyone knows a good location in all ears
Not from there but I'd recommend Arcata/Eureka/Crescent City area, up by the redwoods in Humboldt, even SW Oregon is fuckin beautiful!

Edit to add- Brookings, Oregon is just over the state line, it's a really nice little town and you can go all up and down the 101 for awesome beaches. Also the temperature in Brookings is almost always comfortable in the 60s and 70s almost all year round.

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Honestly, I've never tried/had/smoked/smelled/seen a blue dream that actually smelled like blueberry.

The best blueberry I've ever had was back in the 90's early 00's, my friend's parents grew their own blueberry strain. Sounds like what you just described, like maybe it was crossed with hash plant, because it was suuuuper sticky, like take a bud out of the jar and throw it at the wall and it sticks, sticky. And smelled and tasted more like fresh blueberries than fresh blueberries 🤣

However, Capt. Tells me his Cali Blues strain comes close to what I'm looking for, so we'll see this harvest!
The terps on it smell exactly like a buschel of blueberries on the pheno that I pulled. Got 4 or 5 weeks left. The papaya next to it smells rank so quite the contrast

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Not from there but I'd recommend Arcata/Eureka/Crescent City area, up by the redwoods in Humboldt, even SW Oregon is fuckin beautiful!

Edit to add- Brookings, Oregon is just over the state line, it's a really nice little town and you can go all up and down the 101 for awesome beaches. Also the temperature in Brookings is almost always comfortable in the 60s and 70s almost all year round.
That’s what I’m talking about. Sounds like the perfect place. When I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. I got lured into an alley with a chick and ended up getting punted In the head multiple times knocking me in and out of conscience after leaving a bar in Oceanside. I watch my 6 everywhere I go. Ended up one of the skinheads were wanted for 25yrs to life in prison already …. Anyways. Rabbit hole I go gents sorry. I screenshotted that message. Brookings is on my to go list

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

I have the seed you speak of
👊🏻🤡
Bbog too
Had to edit, almost forgot u got some of those.

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Never knew blue dream was suppose to smell like blueberry. Any blue dream I’ve had has its own distinct smell and taste. Now that you mention that may be the subtle taste and smell. Smells like California if you ask me.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

The chicken was a smash hit.

Its been a while since i smoke roasted anything. It genuinely shocked my brain how good it was, took me entirely by surprise.

It's magnificent really 🤤

Those wings and legs are gonna be wtf.... we're delaying gratification. Im gonna wearing that smoke out this summer lol. Already filling my phone with bullet smoker recipes.
try your whole chicken standing up 'beer can style', makes for a exceptionally juicy chicken

Top Bottom