TK has kissed the ring...

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I was fortunate enough to get connected, if ya know what I mean..

"The Don" out there in Cali has his game on lock and boy does it show in the grow room..Big up Swerve!!

Here is what is runnin through the gauntlet from the Cali Connection crew..

Larry OG
Raskal OG
San Fernando Valley OG BX2
Tahoe OG
Chem Valley Kush
OGiesel

So here goes the picture show..these are all about 3 weeks from seed, in 3 gallon pots with supersoil, under T5's and 400w mh's, unsexed..

Larry OG is first up

Tex

Tk has kissed the ring
Tk has kissed the ring 2
Tk has kissed the ring 3
Tk has kissed the ring 4
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Chem Valley Kush...these are sittin under the T5's and i didn't want to move them so the color is a little off.

DSCN2395
DSCN2396
DSCN2397
DSCN2398
DSCN2399
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some OGiesels and a bunch of TRC Comrade 2 x Sensi Star..the OGiesels are on the far side...

I started these as week or so after the other ones, I only have so many lucky shot glasses..lol

Tex

I have Tahoe OG goin also but they are sleep right now so i will put up pics later of those.

DSCN2400
DSCN2401
S

Swerve

looking fantastic man.. are they sexed already or you waiting to figure that out...??? the look perfect man.. i see some plants that i know you will be loving the dank from the ... very clean bro.. and just a heads up the larry is just larry og no lemon . i dont want any confusion with elites lemon larry...
and the sfv you have is the bx2...

otherwise

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
All unsexed at this point...

Tex

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

already looking real good....

they are such a dark green azure.... you spoon feeding the nitrogen....

devilrays

devilrays

Very nice TK!! You gonna flower em in soil or what's your plan for these fine specimens?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Fresh transplant into supersoil so it is still alittle hot..

Sexin first then clones for all the other processes

Tex

T

thc4sim

All looking real nice n' lush Kush!

i just cut 5 of the SFV OG BX1 i got from Capt Crip a couple of 420's back,
got 2 phenos, 1 slightly smaller with tight nug's and the other is a better producer,
and the 1 ill be keeping and running again!

Look forward to seeing you grow out all these amazing Kushies!!
and the different pheno's you will find!

:bong-hits:

R

Rocky Top

Pulled up a seat and loading a bowl. This will be some fun, TK. They all look great and I can learn something as well. As a matter of fact, I noticed you topped pretty early and I think thats a good idea.

I am currently running the Larry OG and am blown away by them. I am 6 weeks into flower and man o man are they blowing up. Can't wait to see yours cause we all know they will be dank. Good luck and I am all tuned in.

darksideX

darksideX

very nice TK..gonna be a dank show :handshake
..finger cross'd for many ladyz:poolparty
have fun brah..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thanks gang, these are really rockin now after the transplant to 3 gallon pots.

I am using Subby's mix for the most part..I do use a little FFOF and Light Warrior mix for my seedlings and buffer soil when transplanting. I mix the FFOF and Light warrior at 1 bag to 1 bag...I used to do a 2 to 1 mix but now just 1 to 1 is the ticket for root explosion.

Tex

JH420

JH420

Hey Tex, what week did you top them? That seems like a lot of growth for 3 weeks from seed.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I top at the third or fourth node, depends when I do it...I don't really calander watch so i really don't know when I do it, just when the hit the third node.
The blow up the day after you top them and then they get into gear.

Tex

Top Bottom