48hr update

3 tails & 1 cracked & 2 juss chillin
20140712 212910

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell yeah!
That's what's up:)
There's gonna be some fire in those beans @MakinGoo
I can't wait to see how these do buddy,the TK,and StarDawg are two of my personal favorites......

Obs is bringing the FIRE!

I'm wondering if you're gonna use Nectar of the Gods on these?

The OGKB you ran with Nectar of the Gods looks really excellent,enjoy those organic nugs buddy!
The Nectar kicked ass I juss might use it or Biobizz.. do me a favor & mix the TK & $tardog & smoke um then let me know how they mix...LOL!!! $uper Fire im thinking..

waayne

waayne

@MakinGoo LOL

Here you go buddy
on the left is 14 month cured Star Dawg,on the right is 2 month cured TK
as you can see,they blended together just fine,and smoked like AAA on roids.....
This cross looks like a true killer.
They are tasty mixed together,I imagine there will be some loud phenos to be found in these......

Yeah your Nectar plants looked really fat ,those were sure impressive looking.
IMG 5329
IMG 5333

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
As much as I love seeing what going on in the seed game, I really don't. I mean obs is auctioning off alien tech with a letter of authenticity and permission to breed with it? It seems a little ironic that so many are against the corporate money driven but we see stuff like this all the time. Alien didn't have the real alien tech? Obs comes out and says he doesn't know the guy, then he is using his fruity pebble og and working it. Right after alien, archive drops now franchise. Alien is played out you gouged us with 1000 dollar packs and auctions that brought ridiculous money for what? We destroy ourselves...
Word.

Top Bottom