TK Runnin soil...WTF???

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dagga

that c99/startrain looks like its gonna be something fierce
big up bodhi on these!
looks like the soil is treating you just fine holmes.
one,
D

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Texas Hammer kickin ass and takin names in the sticky catagory..

DSCN2038
DSCN2039
DSCN2040
DSCN2041
DSCN2042
DSCN2043
Billygoat

Billygoat

Wow, girls looking just awesome. Kickin ass like always TK. What soil are you using? Is that the mix from Sub? They look just awesome. Look at those strong stalk, along with the killer sticky buds. Strong wooden stalks are a plus in my book. Great job.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Those are 5 gallon pots also, boostin real nice now..I am using Subby's mix almost to a T other than mixin up different base potting soils. I didn't let it cook as long as he suggest only due to timing but the next batch is cooked to the proper time frame and used..

I am using a little molasses in my feed now but not much at all..

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sweet, I'm going to try his mix once I move again. lol Hopefully buying a nice big 30-40 acre place soon. Then I'll be able to mess again with this soil more privately. Plate's, sure do seem to like it allot.

How long was the cooking time? I remember reading the soil is pretty hot. Sounds like a killer mix. I did pretty good with BOG's old mix. That's when i had access to real topsoil and non of the peat base crap. Worked out pretty good for me. I'm going to have to try this mix sometime.

Thanks for sharing the info and lovely pictures. Take care and keep them green, or purple.
Later,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

heyho Tex..lookin bomb as usual:yes
that hammer seemz to be a real nice fat lady:)
any veg snaps of ur alienz:nerd ..u know i'd love to see 'em:itwasntme
all the best brah!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here ya go DSX....first up is Alieno Fumaggio (UK Cheese cut x Alien Technology)

Just transplanted into 3 gallon pots for veggin..

DSCN2044
DSCN2045
DSCN2046
DSCN2047
DSCN2048
DSCN2049
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Alien Kush (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Alien Technology)

DSCN2050
DSCN2051
DSCN2052
DSCN2053
DSCN2054
DSCN2055
DSCN2056
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great as usual TK!Man I wish some of those gems you had were still available.When ya gonna bless us with some TK beans:).

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is something to shoot for....One of my friends up here just took down 7 plants under 2k and pulled just over 4lbs dried and ready to go..kickin it maing!!

Tex

darksideX

darksideX

:very_first_smiley: thanx for the alien snaps..
they are beautiful..you r rockin' everthing u have in full effect brah:)
can't wait how these..specially the alien kush will turn out under ur green thumbs..
all the best!

M

MOneY

nice betty TK!stoked to see all this bodhi gear....love the goo..............

S

supi1012

wow that mix is coverin all the bases huh. very heatlthy. just h20? or addin somethin

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have a crazy friggin mouse in my veg room and he keeps goin in the bottom of one pot and kickin all the soil out onto the floor..little bastard...

Sticky traps a comin my friend...lol

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

Man TK,

You got yourself a farm over there. I think you got just about every cross and strain that is around. Nice job like always. Try not to work to hard.
Take care,
BG

hubcap

hubcap

rock on texas kid!
nice ta see ya getting some dirt under them fingernails.
:)

be sure to take alotta pics of the finished M39 (always suspected this to be the infamous "beesters" ...when grown and sold by schmucks.... prolly great stuff in good hands.)
and the bubbaXbluemoonshine. that sounds like a fucking winner, too.

thumbs up man! cant wait for more!

Latest posts

Top Bottom