TLD's Dream Greenhouse..... And 2010 Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter theloadeddragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boomer242

ladies are lookin large and in charge TLD. diggin the raised beds. ill be lurkin my friend

T

theloadeddragon

Well thanks for lurkin... got back from a trip to the beach, :character0180: and things are looking good :) :anim_19:

right now Im just smoking some hash thats kicking my ass.... :rauch08:

so to celebrate I am taking pics.... the hash came out marvelous :).

:sun2:

DSCN2576
DSCN2577
DSCN2578
DSCN2579
DSCN2580
DSCN2581
DSCN2582
DSCN2583
DSCN2584
DSCN2585
DSCN2586
DSCN2587
DSCN2588
DSCN2589
DSCN2590
DSCN2591
DSCN2592
DSCN2593
DSCN2594
DSCN2595
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Big ups on the update TLD! I can't wait to see massive colas on those trees... Gonna be a full field of green over there soon... :cool

T

theloadeddragon

thanks guys....

Food....

The soil mixtures I originally put them in to start with..... this provides a good base for them to feed from with just watering alone for the first three to four weeks.... of course that depends on the strain, the soil mixture itself, the plant size, and the amount of volume the soil mix takes up compared to initial root mass at transplant (as well as sunlight, moonlight, moon and sun phases, climate etc.). I then started feeding liquid ferts at a little more than 1/4 strength and watered in, and have since upped the feeding concentrate to full strength watered in. So far only the largest plants that have been in the raised beds have been fed, and the smallest plants still in the small pots are getting fed as well, on their own separate schedules. Fairly soon I will start ammending the isles with ammendments, and mulching the beds. Once the ammending is done, I will start lightly flooding the entire garden area, and feeding in the beds at every watering.

Liquids during veg, as needed-
Botanicares Cal Mag +
Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom
Thrive Alive B1
Bio Bizz Fish Mix
Alaskan Fish emulsion

Ammendments that will be added to soil in July-
First in the next couple weeks, in beds, Largest plants to smallest, mulch- Gardner & Bloome SBC (Soil Building Compost), mixed with earth worm castings, local soil, and perlite. Premixed and cultivated into topsoil.
Then towards the end of the month around beds in the isles- Gardner & Bloome Harvest Supreme, mixed with earth worm castings, local soil, sea bird guanos, and perlite. Layed out evenly in the isles together and cultivated into topsoil.
In the beginning/middle of August I will lightly spread Bone Meal and Blood meal in the isles, and lightly cultivate it into the top soil.

E

edux10

looking good man, liking the widowCindy. Looks like the one i used to have!!!

T

theloadeddragon

glad to see you :)

and I will get updated labelled shots of the WC real soon Edux10

H

HighTolerance

Got dang man. You work fuckin hard man. You aren't just working in your dream garden, it is also my dream garden. Like you indoor wasn't insane enough, you took shit to a new level with that outdoor.

R

Raiderfan420

Love the trees man. They look totally different than mine. Mine are only 6' tall and 6' around. The sativas definatly grow tall. They look very clean, I can't wait to see this garden finish.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah them things are growing very fast man. we havent been getting any rain so i have had to water every other day, mine are like 5 feet tall. good job bro.

T

theloadeddragon

Im here because there are people I like here! :D

thanks guys.... things are moving along..... one step forward, two steps back, a hop and a leap, and we are in the lead.....

I watered and fed today. The details of the feedings and watering is mixed in with the picture captions. Im hoping I will be able to organize the pics in the order they were taken, that way the captions are easy to follow and make sense. I will also edit in captions after all the herb pics are posted.

Pic 1- This picture is taken from approximately 20 ft above the groundline of the garden area.

Pic 2- This picture was taken 12 feet above ground level of garden area.

Pic 3- This picture was taken 14 feet above ground level of garden area.

Pic 4-Extra Tall PK (L), and Extra Wide PK (R), both were fed today.

Pic 5- PK wide looks about 8 ft tall right now, will measure them all soon with tape measure. Both PK "Wide", and PK "Tall" were fed the same way today.

Pic 6- PK "Tall" looking a good bit over 11 ft. It and the PK "Wide" were fed- First mixing 3 tblspns Botanicares Cal Mag + in 2 gallons of water (1.5 Tblspns/gal), I spread the 2 gallons evenly over the area of the raised bed. Then I mixed 4 tblspns of Fox Farms Grow Big in 2 gallons of water (2 Tblspns/gal), and spread the 2 gallons evenly over the area of the raised bed. Then I added approximately 5 gallons of water to the bed, and 5 around the sides at the base of the bed. thenI mixed 2 tblspns Bio Bizz Fish Mix into 2 gallons of water (1 Tblspn/gal), and spread it evenly over the area of the bed. Last I added another 2 gallons of water into the bed, and about 2 gallons of water around the base of the bed. Thats 20 gallons of water total give or take a little (more like add . I gave both these Momma Beasts the same feeding amounts. I am guessing this feeding soaked 4-5 ft deep in the soil (from topsoil in raised bed ), and spread 7 ft by 7 ft wide. I don't plan on watering for 3 days, and right before I water them again, they will get top dressed.

Pic 7- He is standing tip toes on the top of the wood for the raised bed. PK "Tall"

Pic 8- PK "Tall" is not just tall, she is wide too, see .

Pic 9- I think of this PK as having 2 legs, so the "2 legged PK". Both it and the PK next to it were fed 3 tblspns Bio Bizz Fish Mix in 2 gallons of water, spread evenly over the raise bed, then watering in with about 10 gallons of water in the bed, and 5 outside of the bed.

Pic 10- Fed just the same as the PK in Pic 9, this PK is a South Western leaner... its recovering well from revegging, and I think it is about to really take off .

Pic 11- The Ugly Indian Landrace (UIL). Its the only one in the ground. It grows by leaps and bounds when your not looking! It eats like a horse (horse manure hehehe). She was fed today too. She got 2 tblspns Botanicares Cal Mag + in 2 gallons of water, spread evenly in her little bed. Then she got 2 Tblspns of Bio Bizz Fish Mix in 2 gallons of water spread evenly in her bed. Last she got 4-5 more gallons in her bed, and about 8 gallons outside of her bed. 17 gallons of water.

Pic 12- UIL Wish you could see the facial expression. Its become quite common for anyone that stands next to this plant, and then visits a couple weeks later and stands next to it again.... its like- "I knew it grew, but damn, now Im a little scared." hahaha.

Pic 13- Chemo Cindy X Hi Jack. The outer growth is starting to block too much light for the Inner fan leaves, the plant is transporting the Nitrogen to new growth. I also fed her today, exactly the same as the UIL next to her. She got 2 tblspns Botanicares Cal Mag + in 2 gallons of water, spread evenly in her little bed. Then she got 2 Tblspns of Bio Bizz Fish Mix in 2 gallons of water spread evenly in her bed. Last she got 4-5 more gallons in her bed, and about 8 gallons outside of her bed. about 17 gallons of water.

Pic 14- Sometimes we just stand around, having no senses for anything but feeling the moments we are with the plants.... just looking into each one, feeling them. To some people it might look like walking around aimlessly and with no purpose....

Pic 15- The PK next to the Sensi Star, Damn she is impressing me with her new vegetative vigor!! She and the Sensi Star next to her were fed the same today. 2.5 tblspns of Bio Bizz Fish Mix in 2 gallons of water. Then watered in with 8 gallons in the raised beds and 8 gallons around the sides at the base of the beds.

Pic 16
- Pointing out the dog running off to chase an animal . The Sensi Star as described above- 2.5 tblspns of Bio Bizz Fish Mix in 2 gallons of water. Then watered in with 8 gallons in the raised beds and 8 gallons around the sides at the base of the beds. PK (L), Sensi Star (C), Maui Skunk Original (R), Maui Skunk X Blueberry (FR)

Pic 17- I do LOVE the Original Maui Skunk, centered here, she is growing especially vigorously since being transplanted about two weeks ago. Just water for her today, she gets fed next go around .

Pic 18- A closer look at the Original Maui Skunk, just because I am so in love, hehehe. I love all my plants mind you.

Pic 19- CCxHJ centered. Just a look at structure.... huge fan leaves, denser growth at the tops, and thats a good thing .

Pic 20- This CCxHJ, and the UIL on the right, both have stalks that are getting Huge! they are catching up to the Largest plants very quickly. The PK isn't the fastest vegetatively growing plant .

DSCN2744
DSCN2745
DSCN2746
DSCN2747
DSCN2748
DSCN2749
DSCN2750
DSCN2750a
DSCN2751
DSCN2752
DSCN2753
DSCN2754
DSCN2755
DSCN2756
DSCN2757
DSCN2758
DSCN2759
DSCN2760
DSCN2761
DSCN2762
T

theloadeddragon

Picking up right where we left off ... as you can tell there is a lot of different things going on in the garden. Different strains, different soil mixture rates and ingredients, different transplant times, different sizes, some seeds some clones... and some I want to train in some ways, and some in others. Hopefully soon I will be able to get out there with a proper latter and tape measure to show size. And hopefully soon I will be able to get a decent video up of the garden. I took one a couple weeks ago, but have never added a song to a video or anything, and getting it posted is a big hassle.

Pic 1- Right next to the CCxHJ, this is the JSxHJ, and I have to say I am impressed! Transplanted a two weeks after the CCxHJ it has almost caught up with the CCxHJ! Just water for her today, about 10 gallons, 7 in bed, and about 3 around the sides . All of the plants that got just water that are in the 2x2 beds were watered in this way.

Pic 2- JSxHJ from a different angle

Pic 3- Widow Cindy (WC). The only Widow Cindy in the ground right now, she is a little lanky, but I expect that to rectify as she gets older, and am assuming her budsites will still be many, just spread so light penetrates well into the plant . I hope she is Danky Danky....

Pic 4- WC from a different angle, if you look closely you can see that inter-node spacing is getting closer together at points of new growth. Just water for her today.

Pic 5- Foreground- WC (L), JsxHJ (C), CCxHJ (R), UIL (FR). Background- PK "Tall" (L), PK "Wide" (R)

Pic 6- This is one of the Nutes Green Goblins Haze (NGGH), this is one of the phenotypes. Leaves a bit skinnier than the other phenotype, a bit stinky too .

Pic 7- Same NGGH as Pic 6, just different angle. She got just water today as well.

Pic 8- Another Chemo Cindy X Hi Jack. This is of a different phenotype than the larger one next to the UIL. Its leaves resemble the Chemo Cindy more to me, and the new growth is consistently more dense than the other CCxHJ.

Pic 9 - Same CCxHJ as Pic 8. She is just as, if not more, vigorous as her bigger sister down by the UIL. She may catch up and surpass her sister, who knows. But I am very happy with this cross in general, so I expect super dank and huge nugs out of both of them . Just water today.

Pic 10- Another phenotype of the NGGH. The leaves on this one are wider, more indica looking, and have more leaflets per fan.

Pic 11- Same as Pic 10, different angle. I am particularly pleased with this phenotype of the NGGH. She just got water today.

Pic 12- Same as Pics 10 and 11. I just love everything I am seeing on this plant!

Pic 13- This is another NGGH. This one started to flower in its pot, and since transplant it has revegged. It was Pinch FIM'ed while vegging inside, just before it came outside .

Pic 14- Sam NGGH as picture 13. She just got water today.

Pic 15- I like this garden shot.

Pic 16- JSxHJ in front of CCxHJ and UIL. You can see how quickly the JSxHJ is catching up.

Pic 17- Original Maui Skunk. She just got water today.

Pic 18- Sensi Star, she is coming out of revegging, and is starting to just veg. A lot of the cluttered inner growth will die off or be plucked off and thinned out in the middle. In the next 3 weeks she is going to bush out like crazy and then shoot UP, .

Pic 19- JSxHJ (L), CCxHJ (C), UIL (R). PK "Wide" in the background there .

Pic 20- Just thought this was a cool picture, . I took it by standing on a 3 ft stool and extending my arms all the way up .

DSCN2763
DSCN2764
DSCN2765
DSCN2766
DSCN2767
DSCN2768
DSCN2769
DSCN2770
DSCN2771
DSCN2772
DSCN2773
DSCN2774
DSCN2775
DSCN2776
DSCN2780
DSCN2781
DSCN2782
DSCN2783
DSCN2784
DSCN2785
T

theloadeddragon

3rd set of 3

Getting ready to add the ammended soil layer to the isles and the beds of the larger plants. Hopefully going to put some boxes together this evening, and transplant some more plants. I have also been considering just sticking a few in the ground, since I am about out of lumber, and want to just get them in the ground as soon as possible.
A few of the plants I brought outside are going to go inside fairly soon and start flowering in there. A pre harvest harvest. I am also about to take cutting from various plants and get them going inside as well. Hopefully get some good mothers out of it, and continue it on during the winter, both inside and outside . On another note , I am pretty much out of FF grow Big, and Bio Bizz Fish Mix, and completely out of FF Big Bloom. Things are hairy these days. My garden and family give me great hope.

Pic 1- I got up on a 3 ft step stool to snap this picture!

Pic 2- A view of a couple of my favorite plants from the step stool. 2 legged PK on Left, "Tall" PK on Right.

Pic 3- Southern Leaner PK on Left, 2 Legged PK on R.

Pic 4- The batch that came outside. These plants accidently got hit with an extra high concentrate of neem oil. Whoops. They are recovering well. Some will be transplanted into raised beds soon. There is 2 males mixed in the batch. 1 NGGH male, and 1 Grapefruit Deseil male, a couple of these plants still haven't shown sex. The plant that is closest is my Jack Herer mother .

Pic 5- Garden shot looking West.

Pic 6- Blueberry X Maui Skunk. She is just starting to bounce back from her transplant. She got a light watering today. Lavenderstars did this box all on her own!

Pic 7- Partial garden shot.

Pic 8- Looking NorthWest.

Pic 9 - Looking NorthWest

Pic 10- UIL- This plant is going to be FUCKING HUGE!

Pic 11- 2 rows, Looking SouthWest.

Pic 12- Hey, Its really hard to fit the whole garden in one picture!

Pic 13- But see I got it done

Pic 14- Garden shot.

Pic 15- Garden shot.

Pic 16- Labour of Love, indeed.

DSCN2786
DSCN2787
DSCN2788
DSCN2789
DSCN2795
DSCN2799
DSCN2800
DSCN2801
DSCN2802
DSCN2803
DSCN2804
DSCN2805
DSCN2807
DSCN2809
DSCN2810a
DSCN2810b
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow man them things are growing like crazy. they are looking a foot taller then the last pics, thats alot of growth for a week

Latest posts

Top Bottom