TLD's Dream Greenhouse..... And 2010 Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter theloadeddragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sudden818

Looking great as always bro. Keep up the hard work. We all appreciate your efforts
:rastadancing:

T

theloadeddragon

thank you every one :)

just watered the ladies..... an evening watering.... I have been watering during the hottest part of the day, but today it didn't seem like they needed it, but that they would need it first thing in the morning.... and I am sleeping in tomorrow (hopefully). As I was watering I noticed yet again that I am tremendously behind, that there have been many things I have intended and wanted to do that I just haven't done, and that the possibility of them getting done, and done as they should be done, is becoming less and less likely. I may have over watered a little bit lately..... anticipating that the plants would use more water than they have been. I'm not exactly sure though. The inner growth on some of the plants is yellowing a bit more than I had anticipated. The days have certainly been long, hot, and dry, and the plants sure are growing vigorously. I have run out of most all of the veg nutrients that I have, and am left with soil amendments and no money. Hopefully amending the soil by top dressing will be enough to see them through until I can afford more nutrients, they seem to all be eating a good amount, and I know the bacteria and cultured enzymes in the soil are eating. I still have 6 beds left to get up, and that many plants to get in the ground. I plan to take a good amount of cuttings from the plants in the next few days, and to start flowering a few plants indoors as well. I think I may pick up some new genetics, or at least some more plants, sometime very soon. I could use about 20 new healthy plants.

I am going to wait a full 8 days before taking pictures, and when I do I plan on putting up a quick time line of the growth in the garden. I have a lot to organize and do in the next week, and I think the difference will be worth waiting for. Thanks for all the support and well wishes, thats what it is all about... Good Things.

Just after Transplant, getting settled in
86018d1274940100-tlds-dream-greenhouse-2010-outdoor-grow-dscn2194.jpg

And About a month and 5 feet later
91382d1278211317-tlds-dream-greenhouse-2010-outdoor-grow-dscn2581.jpg

How about Garden shot Comparisons?

These pics are probably around the same time of day too
86016d1274940100-tlds-dream-greenhouse-2010-outdoor-grow-dscn2192.jpg

and a Month later
91377d1278211317-tlds-dream-greenhouse-2010-outdoor-grow-dscn2576.jpg

Can't resist.... the UIL (Pure Sativa) Freshly Transplanted
86017d1274940100-tlds-dream-greenhouse-2010-outdoor-grow-dscn2193.jpg

A month and a weeks worth of growth later
91387d1278211446-tlds-dream-greenhouse-2010-outdoor-grow-dscn2586.jpg

2 month Growth pics are only a week and a half away! They are growing faster now than last month

T

theloadeddragon

So.... all my life I have been afraid no one would come to my wedding..... that it wouldn't be as special as I wanted, or my future wife. So we have been putting off getting married for a few years. We have decided though, and set the date. Lavenderstars and I are getting Married 04-20-2012. We plan on getting married at the Coastal mountain range here in California, and want as many people to be there as can be. I have had it in my mind to rent a whole campground for 3 or 4 days, so a few hundred people can pack in.

Some of you may not know yet how much you mean to me. But I have spoken with Lavenderstars, and we would be THRILLED if some of you could make it to our wedding..... Its a couple years away so there is plenty of time to plan...... but yeah..... hehehe wanna come?

T

theloadeddragon

I ran out of nutrients to feed my ladies, pretty much all the plants were due for a feed today, so this is what I did.

Had 2 lb.s of Seabird guano.... So I spread that all around the sides of ALL of the beds (its a thin yellow powder) about 6 to 10 inches out. I put 1/2 inch layer of Gardner & Bloom Soil Building Compost over that, and G&B Earth Worm Castings on top of that. Mixed it together a little bit.

I mixed up Gardner & Bloom Harvest Supreme, Steer Manure, and Earth Worm Castings, and spread it in the isles.

I top dressed INSIDE of the beds of all of the largest plants, and plants that have been transplanted the longest, with a mix of: Gardner & Bloom Soil Building Compost, Gardner & Bloom Harvest Supreme, Gardner & Bloom Blue Ribbon soil, and Fox Farms Ocean Forest. This was all mixed together and laid out in a layer about an inch to two inches thick inside of the beds.

After all the amendments and top dressings were set out I watered thoroughly.

A couple days ago I put 12' posts in the ground about along the largest PK plants. One fell over today on top of a Nutes Green Goblins Haze (Center Isle), it broke half the branches on one side of the plant . Im not sure if I am going to try to tie the branches up, or just cut them off.... a couple are only hanging on by threads.... might cut some off and leave some on to mend......

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
try to attach them with electrical tape or whatever tape you got. if they manage to stay and heal keep them if not cut em off. but give em a day or 2. if they are still alive(the branches) they will heal

S

SVC889

TLD I will be following your grow here from now on. I think I prefer this site from the others, going to make it my new home.

T

theloadeddragon

good to see yah here SVC889... can check me out at skunkskool if you wish too....

the branches are still green and healthy looking, I will support them up.

Pics in a couple days to mark the 2 month progress....

I picked up some nutes.......

T

theloadeddragon

There are going to be some nice bonfires this upcoming season too.....

Went to the local nursery and picked some stuff up for the garden:

2- 3 cubic foot bags of Gardner & Bloom Soil Building Compost. http://www.gbsoil.com/site4/products.htm
2- 2 cubic foot bags of Gardner & Bloom Harvest Supreme. http://www.gbsoil.com/site4/products.htm
1- OMRI listed Kelloggs Rose & Flower Fertilizer. (the green bag)
1- Bottle Green Light Root Stimulator & Starter Solution. http://www.greenlightco.com/products...artersolution/
1- Bottle Liquinox Iron & Zinc.
1- Gallon Liquinox Fish Emulsion.

T

theloadeddragon

Kelloggs Ganular and Adding soil outside of beds

The idea is this.... I just spread some stuff around in the isleds and beds etc (see post 498 on previous page), but I don't think its quite enough for whats going on right now. I have noticed chlorosis in the two Largest PK plants, and the Larger CCxHJ and Pure Sativa (the first "set" of plants that were transplanted into the ground). I ran out of FF Gro Big, and everything else I had.

I am going to spread the Kellogs Granular fertilizer around the outsides of all the beds. It's 4-6-2, and its primarily derived from Bone meal, Dried Poultry Waste, Elemental Sulfur, Feather Meal, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, and Potassium Sulfate. It also contains Non-Plant food ingredients, . The types and amounts are listed right on the bag (one of the reasons I bought this product). Its listed in Colony Forming Units (CFU) per gram. It lists as follows.

Bacillus Pumilus- 1,000,000
Bacillus Subtilis- 500,000
Bacillus Licheniformis- 1,000,000
Bacillus Amylolliquefaciens- 1,000,000
And Also Extremely important to me is it contains 2% Humic Acids (derived from Leonardite)

Onto Mycorrhizae: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycorrhiza
This product contains 444 viable mycorrhizal propagules per gram of the following organisms:

Ectomycorrhizae- Propagules/gram
Pisolithus Tinctorius- 400
Rhizopogon villosuli-12
Rhizopogon luteolus-11
Rhizopogon amylopogon-10
Rhizopogon fulvigleba-11

Endomycorrhizae-
Glomus intraradices- 0.09
Glomus mosseae- 0.09
Glomus etunicatum- 0.09

Once its spread around the beds and into the isles a little bit, I am going to cover it with about a 1/2 inch of a 3 part mix of local soil, Gardner & Bloome Harvest Supreme, and Gardner & Bloome Soil Building Compost. Im guessing this will particularly benefit the center isle of plants in the smaller boxes . I only plan on using 5 of the 10 cubic feet of soil I just got to do this.

T

theloadeddragon

Liquinox and Green Light, feeding solutions for in the raised beds and transplanting.

Liquid Feedings In the Beds:
I have used a couple different Liquinox products in the past, and they worked really well for me, so I picked these up today based on what I am seeing from my plants right now, and the results I got from their other products in the past. What I am seeing from the Older Plants is the start of Iron, sulfur, and zinc deficiencies leading to overall macro deficiencies and slower growth and possible future health issues (my mycorrhizae needs food too ). I just topdressed the soil in the beds as per post 498 on the previous page. The nutrients from that top dressing will release slowly and be usable over time to the plants, the plants are HUNGRY NOW, and need more food to grow vigorously and healthily. So I am going to feed them using the Liquinox Iron and Zinc First at 2 tblspns per gallon Fe 0.2% Zn 0.2% (5 gallons), and then the Fish emulsion at 1.5 tblspns per gallon (6 gallons). The Fish emulsion is 0.50% ammoniacal Nitrogen, 3.50% Water Soluble Nitrogen, 1.00% Urea Nitrogen. This will be fed IN the BEDS only.

Green Light Root Stimulator In the Isles:
I haven't used too many Green Light products in the past, but this one was well recommended to me by a trusted grower (full synthetic). I am going to use it to promote root growth to come further out into the isles under the topsoil, while feeding the already existing roots closer to the raised beds, and having readily available nutes for the new root shoots going further into the isles. NPK its at 5-15-5. 4.14% Ammoniacal Nitrogen, 0.86 Urea Nitrogen. It has trace amounts of chlorine in it (Less than 3%) . It has the active root hormone indole3-butyric acid added at 0.0004%. After I top dress the isles again I will use it at 1 1/2 Tblspns per gallon (1/2 strength).

I hope to have the topdressing done this evening. And do some feeding tomorrow afternoon, .

Any thoughts?

There are a couple posts leading up to this one on the previous page ;).

S

SVC889

good to see yah here SVC889... can check me out at skunkskool if you wish too....

the branches are still green and healthy looking, I will support them up.

Pics in a couple days to mark the 2 month progress....

I picked up some nutes.......

eh I'm not really in to signing up on anymore forums than I'm on. Are you doing something different there?

sounds like you have a good game plan going for your ladies I'm not sure I would be able to keep up with feeding them all like you are they have to be running through those nutrients like crazy the way there growing.

much respect.

T

theloadeddragon

thanks man.

Actually... I have been considering dropping this journal.... not really getting any feedback, and I am not sure anyone here is benefiting from this journal. Its a lot of work to get it all posted here and other places.... so I might cut this one out.... and just watch other peoples grows here.... might do an indoor journal here though.... just not sure yet. I like to be actively communicating reciprocally with other growers..... doesn't seem like people here have much to say to me is all.... and because I get more responses in other places, I am putting more info in those other places in response to people.

Keeping up with these plants sure is a challenge.... they are all different, and doing and needing different things.... Like today. I want to go feed right now..... but Im not sure if they have too much moisture in the soil for it to be a good thing for them...... some definitely need it, others don't seem to need it so much right now, and I prefer to get it all done at once.....

S

SVC889

I think you have a pretty decent following here, but at least I know I can follow it elsewhere if you do decide to drop it here.

I've gotten plenty from your threads man, knowledge and a lift in spirit.

So keep it up brother your doing good here.

T

theloadeddragon

for now I will keep posting it up here... things will definitely heat up when there are flowers popping up all over the place... Top dressing done, feeding as previously described is done.... transplanting done, hash Check... beer, check.... nuggets, check..... woman, check... happy, check.... :D

Pics Tomorrow....

T

theloadeddragon

this is the only site you can see the pics full size.... can't stop posting here..... lol.... will have to edit them into the post.... after all 57 pics are posted ;)

here yah go... Do you notice the growth? I will do more comparrison posts to show the 2 month difference....

Pic 1- Full Garden shot, Better pics come from morning light

Pic 2- NGGH on Left, CC/HJ on Right, both were fed 2 gallons of 1 TBLSPN Fish Emulsion per Gallon, and watered in with 4 gallons in the beds and 5 outside of the beds.

Pic 3- Same CC/HJ as pic 2, I am calling this one the CC (Chemo Cindy) Pheno

Pic 4- Maui Skunk X Blueberry, was fed 2 gallons of 2 TBLSPN's per gallon Fish Emulsion, and was watered in with 10 gallons of water in the bed, and 6-8 outside the bed

Pic 5- Original Maui Skunk, fed same as described in Pic 4

Pic 6- These were just transplanted yesterday evening.... Jack Herer Bottom Left, Grapefruit Deseil Upper Left, NGGH Center top, Red Buddha (I think) Bottom Center

Pic 7- NGGH Bottom center, its the only one I am sure about at the moment, got fed the same as described in Pic 2. Others were transplanted yesterday evening.

Pic 8- Lower "mini garden"

Pic 9- Blueberry X Maui Skunk.... Loving her bed, even mix of phenos from the parents IMO, and I am stoked about it so far, . It eats a lot.....

Pic 10- Original Maui Skunk..... never fails to impress me

Pic 11- Sensi Star, finally fully revegged, she is kicking it into high gear before flower, I expect a really good yield off of this plant (Fed as per pic 4)

Pic 12- Sensi Star,

Pic 13- Purple Kush, North East, she is pretty damn tall, catching up to PK "Tall" really fast.... still haven't measured the plants (fed as per pic 4)

Pic 14- UIL (Pure Sativa), has spread a bit wider the last few days, and I am guessing she will jump tomorrow ..... fed as per pic 4 (yes 4, not 2)

Pic 15- CCxHJ, "Hi Jack pheno", fed as per pic 4 as well.

Pic 16- PK "Wide", just fucking huge. Fed 5 gallons of 3 TBLSPNS per gallon "Iron & Zinc", then 6 gallons of 4 TBLSPNS per gallon Fish Emulsion, and watered in same as pic 4.

Pic 17- PK "Tall", pics don't do these plants justice... fed exactly same as PK "Wide"

Pic 18- "2 Legged" PK, fed as per pic 4.

Pic 19- "South West PK", fed same as Pic 4.

Pic 20- Centered is Jacks Surprise X Hi Jack (JSxHJ), fed as per pic 2. Though on the smaller scale in the garden.... this strain is Very impressive to me so far .

DSCN2817
DSCN2818
DSCN2819
DSCN2820
DSCN2821
DSCN2822
DSCN2823
DSCN2824
DSCN2825
DSCN2826
DSCN2827
DSCN2828
DSCN2829
DSCN2831
DSCN2832
DSCN2833
DSCN2834
DSCN2835
DSCN2836
DSCN2837
T

theloadeddragon

2nd set..... and I know the Chemo Cindy pheno because I have grown a few Chemo Cindies before ......

Pic 1- Widow Cindy is center shot here... still not terribly impressed..... but I may be come harvest.... at least she is not giving me issues.... fed as per pic 2 in previous post.

Pic 2- NGGH center.... see the hole next to her butt? Thats where the pole fell 3 days ago... I have done nothing but flop the broken branches around playfully . Fed same as Pic 2 Previous post..

Pic 3- CCxHJ Center, UIL right.

Pic 4- Sativa vegetation .

Pic 5- The two "Big Ones", lol

Pic 6- PK "wide" base.

Pic 7- PK Tall Base

Pic 8- "2 Legged" PK, I just love it.....

Pic 9- SouthWest PK,

Pic 10- PK "wide"..... thats where the coke can hangs out

Pic 11- UIL (Pure Sativa) base shot.

Pic 12- NorthEast PK.

Pic 13- CCxHJ (next to UIL) base shot.

Pic 14- the three "Bush-mistresses"

Pic 15- Center Isle....

Pic 16- Might be hard to differentiate, but JSxHJ is center.

Pic 17- The top of the JSxHJ

Pic 18- Top of CCxHJ (Next to UIL) Hi Jack pheno.

Pic 19- This is the NGGH (Nutes Green Goblins Haze, Purple Haze) that got "poled" - I didn't do it and Im not happy about it.... at least there are 5 or 6 or 7 more of them around .

Pic 20- CCxHJ, Chemo Cindy pheno. I like this one better, its not as tall or wide, but it has tighter spacing, was transplanted 3 weeks after the other one, and is catching up in size FAST- meaning its growing faster.

DSCN2838
DSCN2839
DSCN2840
DSCN2841
DSCN2842
DSCN2843
DSCN2844
DSCN2845
DSCN2846
DSCN2847
DSCN2848
DSCN2849
DSCN2850
DSCN2851
DSCN2852
DSCN2853
DSCN2854
DSCN2855
DSCN2857
DSCN2858
T

theloadeddragon

Pic 1- Southside NGGH

Pic 2- Pretty sure both plants on the right are Red Budha..... will check on the lower gardens labels and re caption a few of these pics....

Pic 3- Lower Garden, NGGH center, yes this one revegged....

Pic 4- See reveggin.....

Pic 5- SouthSide NGGH.... my favorite phenotype of NGGH..... I stole this plant from Lavenderstars batch because I like this phenotype so much .

Pic 6- Original Maui Skunk..... This IMO is the perfect Sativa Dom plant

Pic 7- The house favorite.... Sensi Star.... vegging right along.... how tall will she get? This plant is going to need TONS of support because SS branches are rubbery.

Pic 8- Looking East..... All PK in front....

Pic 9- Different angle on that....

Pic 10- Good shot of PK "wide", looking East.

Pic 11- PK "Tall"....... have to stand ten + feet back to get these in the cameras view...... I trimmed some of the bottom branches on this plant earlier today.

Pic 12- 2 Legged PK...... I lust for her......

Pic 13- PK South West, .... I like how I have ended up with to PKS named after opposing directions.....

Pic 14- Lower, Late, Mini Garden..... it will fill in nicely though I am sure.... I did some the exact same way I did the veggies tires, with chicken wire for the gofers and everything... and a couple I just stuck in the ground and raked in ammendments, no chicken wire.... As you can see a couple I mounded, and a couple I didn't....

Pic 15- Mini garden.... Jack Herer upper Left, GD (Grapefruit Deseil) upper right, NGGH Lower Right.

Pic 16- Garden Shot.... Looking SouthWest

Pic 17- Just follow the path, and we will sit for awhile in the cool shade of our "Labour of Love" .

DSCN2859
DSCN2860
DSCN2861
DSCN2862
DSCN2863
DSCN2865
DSCN2866
DSCN2869
DSCN2870
DSCN2871
DSCN2873
DSCN2875
DSCN2876
DSCN2879
DSCN2880
DSCN2897
DSCN2900
C

crossouttheiis

wow you sure have had some progress... you as well as some others really inspired me to go OD this year... and I am having some awesome results

H

HighTolerance

Haven't been to the forums in a while, been very busy with life. Hope all is well with you.

As for your garden, I am lost for words. What you are doing my friend is mind blowing. Your dedication continues to inspire me on my journey. I am very thankful for having you around here.

I am almost certain that I am going to be trying a plant or two in soil very soon.
I will grow a strain which I have previously grown in coco. I have 3 plants that have vegged in 1/2 gallon pots in coco. I am thinking about transplanting them in 3gal 100% FFOF. For 2-3 weeks I will feed them compost tea and RO. After that I will slowly introduce some cal-mag and some PK boosters.

What do you reckon, good plan or do you suggest something else. I am going to do exactly as you say.

Top Bottom