TLD's Dream Greenhouse..... And 2010 Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter theloadeddragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow this is one hell of an update. makes me want to run out and snap more pics of mine..lol. seriously that pic of the 4 plants all in a row them things are huge bro! you are gonna need a trimming machine or a crew 1 of the 2.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Holy shit TLD! Very impressive trees and trunk shots... I'm looking forward to some massive colas... :cool

B

brickie

The young lady in the pics looks like she was running out of patience.

I could picture her saying "Hurry up with the camera already!"

Great plants though....

Great thread too

T

theloadeddragon

wow this is one hell of an update. makes me want to run out and snap more pics of mine..lol. seriously that pic of the 4 plants all in a row them things are huge bro! you are gonna need a trimming machine or a crew 1 of the 2.

I love taking pics of my plants, its like a habit I am constantly fighting, hehe. Im not going to get a trimming machine, but my patients can trim, and they make a damn fine crew! Maybe I will have some extra for them if we all trim together? lol.

Holy shit TLD! Very impressive trees and trunk shots... I'm looking forward to some massive colas... :cool

Thanks Shady! I love the trunks myself, they are still getting bigger of course, but I will wait another couple pic updates before I take trunk shots again. Massive Cola's indeed..... at this point I can only imagine.... :cool0010:

The young lady in the pics looks like she was running out of patience.

I could picture her saying "Hurry up with the camera already!"

Great plants though....

Great thread too

Posing was her idea though, hehe.... thanks for the compliment.... keep watching, things are only looking better and better ;)

Was gone for almost a week.... and noticeable plant growth occurred, . the plants were watered on Friday (23'rd). I am about to go feed them and screw around out there..... more later... crazy times... CRAZY.... should get some cooler weather, in the 90's instead of the 100's.

T

theloadeddragon

Just got done feeding them, and am glad I did. I swear they all grew a few inches in the couple hours I was out there!

Just water today for all the recent transplants in the "mini garden" (lower garden area). About 6 gallons each (12 for the one in the raised bed).

Green Light Root Stimulator/fertilizer was spread out in the isles at 6 gallons per isle ("4" isles), at 3 1/2 TBLSPNs per gallon, starting at 12-16 inches away from the bases of the beds.

PK "Wide" and "Tall"- Fed 6 gallons of Liquinox Fish Emulsion at 2.5 TBLSPNS per gallon in the beds. Watered in with another 8 gallons. 10 gallons of just water was spread around the bases of the boxes, helping to water in the Green Light, and drawing food from the granular fertilizers I already laid directly around the beds.

PK "2 Legged" and South West- Fed 3 gallons of Liquinox Fish emulsion at 2.5 TBLSPNS per gallon in the beds. Watered in with another 10-12 gallons. 10 gallons of just water was spread around the bases of the beds, helping to water in the Green Light, and drawing food from the granular ferts I already laid directly around the beds.

UIL and CCxHJ, and the entire center row of plants was fed 3 gallons of Liquinox Fish emulsion at 2.5 TBLSPNS (3.5 TBLSPNS for the UIL and CCxHJ) in the beds, and watered in in the beds with 6 gallons of water, 8 gallons of water spread around the outside of the beds for granular and Green Light.

Maui Skunk Original and BBxMS both got 3 gallons of Liquinox Fish Emulsion at 2.5 TBLSPNS per Gallon, and was watered in with 10 gallons in the beds, and watered around the sides with 10-12 gallons.

Sensi Star and PK North East both got 6 gallons of Liquinox Fish Emulsion at 2.5 TBLSPNS per Gallon, watered in with 8 gallons of water and 10-12 gallons around the bases of the beds.

Neem oil Spray tomorrow night. Pics tomorrow, :D.

T

theloadeddragon

To Me..... Its not about spousal abuse.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeBa7dZRomw&feature=player_embedded
I put it on, and let it go, and then it begins. I feel it first, then I explore those feelings, and am left reeling by the thoughts that come with the rhythms, when Im in sinc with them, and I can hear the words. The words flow through me with the rhythm, and the moments lost to the music, to the reality in it, the other world I can tap into, I am part of it, and it lives through me. The words come out, in my sweat, and my eyes tear up, maybe I sing along, unable to control the force of magic it invokes around me. Because I feel these words, and as they course through me, I understand them, and in a million momentary flashes in a moment of this minute of thought and feeling and rhythm, I understand what these words mean, why its with this rhythm, what they mean to me. What they mean to me has everything to do with everything else in my life, everything that isn't me, but has at least in part made me. Visions of people and memories float by, visual representations of ideas, of ideas out of my grasp, of things that I only understand in feeling, ideas your living.
What stands out beyond all else, is all the other people, the you the me and your buddy, the small points of contact, and those that I entangle with on the daily. The things we share, the things we fear, and wondering if we feel the same things the same way.... and if we do, WOW. That hunger feels the same to you, as it does to me, and that we hunger maybe for the same things. Lifes complexities suck away everything we eat, every moment we breathe, and all that is left is the hunger. So we burn, and we burn, and we burn. We burn our visions, and we burn our dreams, we burn our humanity. We battle each other, super heroes in our own eyes, and each others. Because we feel there is something more than what we understand to be, because there is more, because maybe we can Be more. So much more that we don't tap into, because we keep beating each other down. And we hold each other down to hold ourselves up, and if we can hold ourselves up long enough, we might be able to hold it, that something more....... after a while of thinking about holding it though..... what are we holding..... our brothers and our sisters..... we are holding them down, and now that I think about it, they are holding me down too, because under the water where they seem to be drowning they are in their own world, and I am under their water, and they are holding me down, and I am drowning, and you see me. I am drowning to be in their world, in your world, hungry for you, I want your mind, and your heart, to feel them and know them and live with them as part of each other, all. I want your soul with mine, and hers. I want us to pull each other out, and listen to the music, and breathe. I want us to walk together, and build a better world out of our ideas.... out of our feelings, out of the rhythms we make, because we seek the same thing....
There is no way to express these feelings, you can't see my face, you can't hear my voice. But this music, you can hear this music. And in music we can feel each other, we can know each other, and we can walk together, we can know that we make the words what they are, and what they mean. There I am, in all of these songs I post, in every word I post, and so you know me. Perhaps better than some close to me. So I know you, and I love you, because we are the same, we are all part of the same songs, and we walk in the rhythms together..... just waiting to get in sinc, to feel, perceive, understand, and act. Because until then, we are just Burning, we are just yearning, for that something more. The gift of giving, is not receiving and leaving ;). The gift of giving, is feeling and relieving.

T

theloadeddragon

I have left out quite a few updates already... I probably won't update again until the grow is over....... which may be anyday if things don't start looking better out there....

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hope the weather levels off for your babies,theres nothing better than sitting out in the field with our trees meditating................shamus

K

KosSio28

hello friends

i like the way that you grow and make greenhouse in the same place and time Your plants looking realy good
all the best and good luck

T

theloadeddragon

I NEED a job!!!! Consistent paycheck!

Currently in the Yosemite area. I have been running a couple 3 man Landscaping/tree service crews for almost a year, but am unable to keep the workflow up because of too many non paying clients. I closed my business and am moving on to any kind of STABLE SECURE job I can get! One unskilled laborer included with my services.
I have a couple years of experience picking up my own jobs, and I will do whatever it takes, will work HARD, safely, and am willing to learn and follow directions. If your looking for someone to do any falling, brushing, limbing, climbing, or any other kind of work, I will get it done. I will be completely honest about my experience and where I could use more direction. Pay is negotiable but I will not work for less than $12 an hour, and I will relocate to work (sleep in the woods if I have to). Have my own truck (suspended DL), own saws and other tools, just need consistant work. Previous client References are available. Please let me know if Im your guy.

Got evicted from my home, and am now homeless. Maybe the garden will get to harvest, maybe not.... landlords are not being good people, and are engaging in unethical business practices. Kind of have a temporary place to stay for my family, but we are breaking up and sacrificing whatever is necessary to get back on our feet. So I will go where ever I need to to get a job, and my family can follow later. Not just tree service, or landscaping.... but any kind of job that I can do, that is a consistant pay check.

Let me know if you know of anything or even have a job available yourself.

Lavenderstars is taking over the garden..... and will hold it down as long as she possibly can...... or until the sherrifs remove her or who knows (more posts leading up to all this is on another site)......

At this point I am desparate to provide for my family, and am willing to work from ground up.

S

Socachi

TLD the grow look great but I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you're able to harvest what you put all this time and effort into.
I'll put you and yours in my prayers.

T

theloadeddragon

so much that I didn't post.... Nothing worked out..... but still yielded some poundage.....

The garden got ripped.

the 7 largest plants were stolen. 4 of the 5 purple kush. about 15-20 lb's total stolen. Most likely by someone close to me too.

I was able to harvest about 15 lb's myself. Ended up having to move away from the grow, and staying with some people.... with no indoor drying environment..... my harvest was dried in outdoor buildings, which was definitely not the best conditions.

about 20% of the harvest that I pulled went in the trash in losses.... the remains were slowly trimmed up until now.

I documented much more in other journals. Sorry i didn't really put it all up here.....

I have a hard time going back and reading through it all. This year has quite possibly been the most difficult and confusingly regressive in my entire life. Were I single, the failures and horrible befallings of the year wouldn't matter so much, and moving on would be incredibly simple. Im not though.... so now, my family must endure along with me on this unknown road of fear and pain, suffering in their innocence. Of course I feel like its all my fault, and I must have done something wrong somewhere. I don't know what though, and am highly critical of my past actions and activities. And everything that is going on in the rest of the world is not encouraging either. I feel a wave of terror at the pains people are facing, and going through, and how many people are in similar or worse positions than myself. Most, I am sure, have similar stories to my own as well, but their own of course. So many empty houses and vacant lots, so many homeless and jobless families, with every will and desire to earn their own good living, spiralling down in the cyclone of our society. We live in a time that nor supply or demand is truly at issue, but more the system of intercourse between the two, and how we measure ourselves in the world.

At this point I don't honestly see myself with much of a garden this upcoming year. I feel I would be stoked for a small one at this point, with enough to provide for smoke for myself for a year. As much as I love to grow, I don't have the resources in direct sight. The tower I wrote about not a couple of months ago has certainly crashed around me. My world has been shattered, and I am cutting myself on the pieces remaining, trying desperately to piece anything resembling a decent life back together.

But I have more than hope. For hope I do possess, I will carry on, and I do have choice. And it is in the power of choice and free will, that I may continue on with a smile, knowing what I have in this world that can never be taken from me, that it exists inside of me, and is me. There are good people in this world, and maybe we will get some help. Not a handout, more like opportunities. Opportunity that is real, and won't fuck me and my family over in the end. I know that I will do whatever it takes to achieve those realistic dreams I have, and that I should, in all rights, get there someday.

So whatever garden I do have, I am sure I will share. But as to how, or when or where..... who knows everything is up in the air. Life will show me my way, as surely as it has always done, every day. So with tears in my eyes I make the choice to smile..... and hope that people feel the tender love.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh... I don't have any words for you right now. I'm watching the same things happen to our neighbors, another home is empty, another will be empty, while people need homes. I am so deeply sorry to read all of this.

I will be lighting candles and saying some prayers to St. Francis for you and your family. For everyone.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Keep your head held high TLD... Many of us are in the same boat. Good karma will always come back. I think scaling back to a smaller indoor garden is prob the right thing to do considering the situation... On another note, you have some of the most poetic writing skills I've read in a while. Have you thought about writing as a side occupation while gardening? :wondering

T

theloadeddragon

I would love nothing more than to be paid to write. I am a complete amateur though, with no real experience is representing my work for sales, and have not even attempted publication. That would be a dream career, that and teaching. Those are my passions.....
I closed my Landscaping/Tree Service company just a month ago, and am looking to move soon...... somewhere.... no idea where.... just some where soon.... like in two weeks soon..... Im keeping a positive approach to things, and am pursuing all available options..... so we will see..... things might just work out..... I sure hope so, my family depends on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom