Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So unfortunately gidget was just ban again from the farm and for nothing more than standing up for herself in her ex's thread or because her ex is all butt hurt, either way lame as fuck!

She and i are gonna smoke some good buds and name some new strains and live our lives.

Happy 420 mafuggas!

#sungrowngenetics #gidget #livelifetoitsfullest
Enjoy yerselves!!!but for reals thats super gay she got banned for standing up for her self logic should ban her obivously douchey ex....ehhh whata ya gonna do! hope you guys have a great night and hope to see her back here soon and just stay away from any thread with her ex...this thread is safe and the shit!!..lol...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

this is the first 4/20 and the longest i have been without any meds....I just recently moved back home to NY almost 2yrs ago and only had 1 connect up here...he was a good one but still only one...then the unthinkable happened and he got picked up and i dont think ill be seeing him for minimum a year so i have ZERO meds till i harvest my girls or some magic lets me find herb...im not in the street life anymore and the guys i work with are 100% budwiser drinking ill take a hit once a year if ya got it type of people so im FUCKED!!! Glad everyone else is happy and has herb...im jelly beans like a mofo!!:oops::(

tobh

tobh

Supporter
this is the first 4/20 and the longest i have been without any meds....I just recently moved back home to NY almost 2yrs ago and only had 1 connect up here...he was a good one but still only one...then the unthinkable happened and he got picked up and i dont think ill be seeing him for minimum a year so i have ZERO meds till i harvest my girls or some magic lets me find herb...im not in the street life anymore and the guys i work with are 100% budwiser drinking ill take a hit once a year if ya got it type of people so im FUCKED!!! Glad everyone else is happy and has herb...im jelly beans like a mofo!!:oops::(

That's rough man. This is the first 420 is a couple years I actually had some smoke. Last year was not smoking as much due to work safety concerns and was out. Hopefully something comes through for you, how far out are your ladies?

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Lazerus00 I've been to NY over 6 times I never kno anybody I just walk around and every single time someone is sayin "piff piff" and I grab some on the spot from times square to Harlem. Its always some chemmy ass non flushed haze but hey better than air..

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 I've been to NY over 6 times I never kno anybody I just walk around and every single time someone is sayin "piff piff" and I grab some on the spot from times square to Harlem. Its always some chemmy ass non flushed haze but hey better than air..
i know if i walked around in the BX or pretty much anywhere in the city i could score something but i think those back alley deals are behind me...i do use cannabis for my add, adhd, anxiety, and chronic back and knee pain but id much rather get it from someone who i know something about...worst case scenario is in less then 3 months ill have something better then ANY dealer could try and sell me

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

shit... here in denver all you'd have to do is hit the health and beauty section of craigslist for some "meds"...

... does that work elsewhere?
im sure but ya never know if its a cop trap and im too old for that shit....i can't get aressted any more...I have spent almost 1/3rd of my life inside.....i aint looking to go back

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

ill just keep sending positive thought out to the universe and hope maybe i run into an old friend or someone i used to know....

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just took down the fpog. 63 days. Should've let her go 68 70. Next time I'm going to nail her. Trichomes said take her. All cloudy with a decent amount of amber. Smoked some scissor hash and I'm hi as a kite. The flavor of the fresh bud was really really good surprisingly. Should've been harsh and wasn't. Can't wait to cure this stuff. U can see the top pistils are slightly darker than those a little lower. Jaws did a great job with this strain. By the way she got her previous dry trim. I'll clean her up nice before cure. Going to make some awesome tincture with her clippings.
20150421 024559

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

hey so apparently my power company SUX DIX and without notice are working on something in the area and shut power off untill as late as 3:30...that would be a total of 6hrs and im good in my tent bc lights are off now anyway until 8pm but i have no air flow going so i ran in and opened op my tent a lil and also the passive vents on the bottom of the tent so it should be fine....what im worried about it that the compost tea i was brewing was 13hrs in and is now just sitting there for possibly the next 6 hrs....Is my tea done for??? or when the power comes back on and it gets re-airated will it be fine? any info would be great...please and thank you

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

pm me lazerus00 got some friends in the NY area... they produce solid stuff... What borough ya in?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

@Lazerus00
The longer the tea sits, the more aerobes die and anaerobes replace them...
Its still good, but I'd use it sparingly like a lechate as opposed to just pouring it all in there like you could soil drenching an ACT

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00
The longer the tea sits, the more aerobes die and anaerobes replace them...
Its still good, but I'd use it sparingly like a lechate as opposed to just pouring it all in there like you could soil drenching an ACT
it was with out the air pump being on for a total of 3.5 hrs and in between i stirred it viggerusly for like 10mins twice....I was going to use it as a soil drench and since it has been back on for the past 4.5 almost 5 hrs and will stay on another 3.5 Im thinking it will be okay...are you thinking i shouldn't use it as a drench?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

it was with out the air pump being on for a total of 3.5 hrs and in between i stirred it viggerusly for like 10mins twice....I was going to use it as a soil drench and since it has been back on for the past 4.5 almost 5 hrs and will stay on another 3.5 Im thinking it will be okay...are you thinking i shouldn't use it as a drench?

I wouldnt... no way you kept the dissolved oxygen levels high enough... beautiful part is, you can always add a touch of your agave nectar or molasses and aerate it for another day and then use that as normal... anaerobes breed at a faster rate, but aerobic microbes are stronger...

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

The cuts are doing very nice under my little t5 setup. GG4 is a breeze to grow and is a really pretty girl. Really excited to flower these out once I get em shaped up better. @Tnelz you rule dude
DSC03990

Top Bottom