Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Good Medicine is down and hanging, and that's about a 1/4 of the Tre OG, Its going to be a long night. I actually love chop nights.lol
20150421 210018
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

If there were a way to freeze a moment in time to keep as a reminder why I choose to follow this path It would have to be Monday the 4th of April 2015, @ 420 pm The time is a Factor but more over it was the Company I was with, At that moment with a bowl of Black Yeti in hand, My Cancer free Sister next to me and with Oom pah pah Sitting next to her, All the time surrounded by THCFarmers and other Like-minded People…… I was In AW and all I could do was Inhale….

Here in the south some may know me, but sitting under the tent of Mota/Rebel’s, Or over by the GREAT BOG who by the way is one amazing gentlemen to talk with Or Over at the WEED 4 Warriors Booth.. The FlyinJ was among some of the Greatest Souls in the Industry.

With so Much to say and tell all about I will some this up in just a few more words.

Never IN my life have I seen so many who gather and Share SELFLESSLY with all around them.

A single moment in time where coming together and Celebrating this Freedom was the Only Goal

Live Share and Love lots Farmers

FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

The cuts are doing very nice under my little t5 setup. GG4 is a breeze to grow and is a really pretty girl. Really excited to flower these out once I get em shaped up better. @Tnelz you rule dude
View attachment 504220
Looking good bro. Gg is a pleasure to grow for sure. Clones very well too. Glad u like them. I'm Def interested in seeing ur ppk. U have the number 5. Flowering the number 1 and with very little attention she is doing great. Keep up the good work brother. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

If there were a way to freeze a moment in time to keep as a reminder why I choose to follow this path It would have to be Monday the 4th of April 2015, @ 420 pm The time is a Factor but more over it was the Company I was with, At that moment with a bowl of Black Yeti in hand, My Cancer free Sister next to me and with Oom pah pah Sitting next to her, All the time surrounded by THCFarmers and other Like-minded People…… I was In AW and all I could do was Inhale….

Here in the south some may know me, but sitting under the tent of Mota/Rebel’s, Or over by the GREAT BOG who by the way is one amazing gentlemen to talk with Or Over at the WEED 4 Warriors Booth.. The FlyinJ was among some of the Greatest Souls in the Industry.

With so Much to say and tell all about I will some this up in just a few more words.

Never IN my life have I seen so many who gather and Share SELFLESSLY with all around them.

A single moment in time where coming together and Celebrating this Freedom was the Only Goal

FlyJ
That's awesome j. U were Def in good company. Much respect. Glad u made it home and more glad u had such a great time. Talk to u tomorrow.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz

Hey bro i was just ban, they got my girl yesterday over that bs and me today for who knows what! We have other accts here obviously but this is shitty high school dickery.
It's stupid bro. People rolling with the guy that makes them money. I'm with u bro. We got ig so the hell with this place. Not right bro. Not right at all.

Azhden

Azhden

FlyJ

Sorry I missed you FlyinJ, if I would have known you are around I would have made a trip :) might see some more "selfless acts" if you stick around long enough :D

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
So unfortunately gidget was just ban again from the farm and for nothing more than standing up for herself in her ex's thread or because her ex is all butt hurt, either way lame as fuck!

She and i are gonna smoke some good buds and name some new strains and live our lives.

@suomynona @ForReal Quit spreading bullshit man...Gidget got banned because she's a securtity threat...She has threatened to narc me off on more than just one occasion...and if you don't believe me ask both her baby daddies, she ratted both of them out and put them in jail when she was involved with them. She's a compulsive liar so yer never gonna get the truth out of her. Ask her why she hit up fam & friends round Humboldt this weekend telling everyone that you're a Douchebag (her words, not mine)...ask her why she emailed me a couple weeks ago asking me to take her back...ask her why she emailed me Sunday saying essentially she wasn't happy with you in the slightest. She must love your ass...joke. Another thing...you have way more to lose when she has her next bipolar episode than any of us ever did...you'll lose your daughter...think about it. Lastly...I didn't have anything to do with you or her getting banned...you both got banned on your own accord...from what I could tell you got banned for talking shit on something you don't have a clue about.

Apologies @Tnelz for posting this in your thread...if ForReal wasn't such a chicken shit hiding his bullshit in your thread wouldn't have happened. By the way...those beans he sent you are as good as stolen.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@suomynona @ForReal Quit spreading bullshit man...Gidget got banned because she's a securtity threat...She has threatened to narc me off on more than just one occasion...and if you don't believe me ask both her baby daddies, she ratted both of them out and put them in jail when she was involved with them. She's a compulsive liar so yer never gonna get the truth out of her. Ask her why she hit up fam & friends round Humboldt this weekend telling everyone that you're a Douchebag (her words, not mine)...ask her why she emailed me a couple weeks ago asking me to take her back...ask her why she emailed me Sunday saying essentially she wasn't happy with you in the slightest. She must love your ass...joke. Another thing...you have way more to lose when she has her next bipolar episode than any of us ever did...you'll lose your daughter...think about it. Lastly...I didn't have anything to do with you or her getting banned...you both got banned on your own accord...from what I could tell you got banned for talking shit on something you don't have a clue about.

Apologies @Tnelz for posting this in your thread...if ForReal wasn't such a chicken shit hiding his bullshit in your thread wouldn't have happened. By the way...those beans he sent you are as good as stolen.
It's fine. It is a thread about whatever after all. Respect and good vibes to everyone.

Top Bottom