Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Three more weeks left for this bee-otch. A small tester plant of Romuloxxx. She's a dirty girl, it's dusty as shit where im at unfortunately, haha.
DSC04043

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just curious....You guys think lil field mice are attracted to or like getting into/eating the pure protein (fish hydrolysate powder) or any types of guano or compost??? I don't think they are but i figured i'd ask...I all of a sudden have a field mouse problem in my basement! =(.. I found a cpl in my utility sink somehow and others ive seen darting across the floor here and there..My brother was over doing something to my furnace in my boiler room (which is in my basement) and without realizing stepped on one flattening one of the poor guys from the waist down..=( Im not a fan of them but at the same time im not pro killing the lil guys...they are just trying to find a warm place to sleep at night most of the time.. I got these traps that work really really well and they don't kill them, just catch them till i can set them free as far as i feel like walking up my property. Anyway that was a bunch of needless information for one silly lil question...sorry for blabbing but if anyone has an answer to my question it would b much appreciated!! Please and thank you!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just curious....You guys think lil field mice are attracted to or like getting into/eating the pure protein (fish hydrolysate powder) or any types of guano or compost??? I don't think they are but i figured i'd ask...I all of a sudden have a field mouse problem in my basement! =(.. I found a cpl in my utility sink somehow and others ive seen darting across the floor here and there..My brother was over doing something to my furnace in my boiler room (which is in my basement) and without realizing stepped on one flattening one of the poor guys from the waist down..=( Im not a fan of them but at the same time im not pro killing the lil guys...they are just trying to find a warm place to sleep at night most of the time.. I got these traps that work really really well and they don't kill them, just catch them till i can set them free as far as i feel like walking up my property. Anyway that was a bunch of needless information for one silly lil question...sorry for blabbing but if anyone has an answer to my question it would b much appreciated!! Please and thank you!!
Dude more than once I have went into the grow room to find a bag of bone meal magically half spilled or kelp or blood meal all over. Only to find holes in the bag. Fuckin used to drive me nuts. Now I keep all amendments in a very rugged tote and it's up off the ground. They Def love the stuff. Lol.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Dude more than once I have went into the grow room to find a bag of bone meal magically half spilled or kelp or blood meal all over. Only to find holes in the bag. Fuckin used to drive me nuts. Now I keep all amendments in a very rugged tote and it's up off the ground. They Def love the stuff. Lol.
yea i had a feeling those curious lil fuckers were gonna be a problem....gonna steal your tote idea although i dont have a lid for my big plastic container so ill just have to improvise...thanks for to heads up!!

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Seeing how many of us are up on IG, I'd thought I'd repost my rant :

Hahahaha instagram... The land where every 16 y.o. Has 20 years commercial cultivation experience and has done extensive breeding programs. The place where soon as you attach "genetics" to your handle and now you've just won 3 cups lol. Every cut other than yours is fake... God its like the worst of the forums all balled up into one app... Idgaf how many followers you have kid. Fuck outta here!

Ok sorry rant over

tobh

tobh

Supporter

Hahahaha instagram... The land where every 16 y.o. Has 20 years commercial cultivation experience and has done extensive breeding programs. The place where soon as you attach "genetics" to your handle and now you've just won 3 cups lol. Every cut other than yours is fake... God its like the worst of the forums all balled up into one app... Idgaf how many followers you have kid. Fuck outta here!

Ok sorry rant over

Exactly why I've stayed my ass off that platform up until recently. IG has always been a gathering ground for busters and chumps. As long as the real heads keep it green is all that matters.

One Love,
tobh

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I mean its way easier to access and post than the forums, and lots of guys who aren't active on the forums anymore are on it, only real reason I got on it. To see the continuing work of guys I used to follow up on the forums. But damn the drama on there is worse than the forums anyday and everyday is some kind of soap opera. ..

tobh

tobh

Supporter
lol those cats have more balls than I. Like hell if you catch me posting up pics of my plants on IG, shit's just as bad as Facebook with people filling up their own damn dossiers. But I feel you, it's nice to keep up with the real cats putting in real work. The soap box needs to be put away for sure though, it's the same shit in the graffiti game. Kids know best and act hard when they wouldn't know an og if the motherfucker was knocking em out.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I made mine only but 2 months ago, deleted it due to paranoia and made another. No way am I gonna be following those guys with my personal IG acct. Thats for fam and friends... Do not want anything grow related linked to my real life. I use a throwaway phone and throwaway info.

I juat said the exact same thing @tobh about the kids not even recognizing the OG's they're so far behind....

Tnelz

Tnelz

I agree ig is chok full of fuck heads. However I've been pretty lucky so far. Met some awesome people and I think it really gives u a look into other people's gardens. Pretty much stick to people I've met here or people associated with people I've met here. Haven't dealt with any haters what so ever. However fb is a whole different animal. Some real shit bags over there. The probiotic groups of which I'm a member is laughable. Not saying the people who started the group aren't awesome they are. But the people that are part of the group are trying so hard to split the movement over organic or synthetic it's pitiful. Dudes say stupid ass shit boy. Anyway here's to hoping we all stay sucka free. Respect and good vibes yall.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ok sorry rant over
hahahaah...Awesome!!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I started an IG... upped a couple pics, but I'm honestly not sure what to even do with it... can folks talk in a way that is private? or is the only way to talk akin to wandering into a room and blurting out your every thought?
IG kinda reminded me of a bathtub full of special needs kids arguing over who lost the soap...

with the field mice... handle them... they will eat your seedlings and can kill your plants... they like to gnaw on shit...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I started an IG... upped a couple pics, but I'm honestly not sure what to even do with it... can folks talk in a way that is private? or is the only way to talk akin to wandering into a room and blurting out your every thought?
IG kinda reminded me of a bathtub full of special needs kids arguing over who lost the soap...

with the field mice... handle them... they will eat your seedlings and can kill your plants... they like to gnaw on shit...
There are no rooms on IG...You can comment on peoples pictures which is public or you can DM (direct msg) someone or a group of people which is private...

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Tnelz I never caught too much flack, just once on my old IG acct, but seeing some of the shit posted on others feeds who I respect alot is tantamount to spittin in the face of your gran pappy. Alot of these guys and guys like yourself is how the industry even got started, the guys who spread the cuts these kids take for granted, freely showed off their techniques and little quirks they managed to learn along perfecting their craft. I see newbie budtenders talking shit on guys whove done nothing but help the community(what it was before it was "an industry") of growers, and taking their shitty youtube advice and blasting it like its gospel...
Edit: its like if I came on here and blasted any of the old timers or OG's like cap or waayne for doing it wrong, when they have 10 yrs easy on me, and I'm almost a decade in this game...
God that FB group you're in sounds insufferable

Top Bottom