Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz I never caught too much flack, just once on my old IG acct, but seeing some of the shit posted on others feeds who I respect alot is tantamount to spittin in the face of your gran pappy. Alot of these guys and guys like yourself is how the industry even got started, the guys who spread the cuts these kids take for granted, freely showed off their techniques and little quirks they managed to learn along perfecting their craft. I see newbie budtenders talking shit on guys whove done nothing but help the community(what it was before it was "an industry") of growers, and taking their shitty youtube advice and blasting it like its gospel...

God that FB group you're in sounds insufferable
@SeaF0ur u can direct message but u analogy got me rolling. @SpitXFire I agree 100% with this post. I have seen some gross shit. Anytime I see someone question someone I know to be a G it bugs me. Lol. As for that group I no longer even bother. Can't deal with stupidity and name calling. I've had many disagreements in my time. Hell everyone knows @Power OG and myself are bros but he's a fucking Bible thumping Republican and I couldn't be any more liberal. Lol. I'm kidding but nothing wrong with disagreements but can't stand when ignorance and hateful shit starts poppin.

Power OG

Power OG

Still not halfway done trimming 2 plants. I love full jars.
20150427 204216

Positive Vibes
Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I know I'm gonna sound stupid but when I see or saw a cut that said "original forum cut" what does that mean?

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Lazerus00

It means it is a elite cut released only here on forums ( you're most likely thinking about GSC or? )

So to brag a little since we flipped on the same day and we're both one week in, we've got some sexy going on too :D

20150428 112236
20150428 112201
20150428 112111
20150428 112005
20150428 110815
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Thank you, it was actually another cut I can't think of right now but not GSC...And, wow! Looking nice brother!
@Lazerus00

It means it is a elite cut released only here on forums ( you're most likely thinking about GSC or? )

So to brag a little since we flipped on the same day and we're both one week in, we've got some sexy going on too :D

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I was reading the previous and I gotta say... the 2 party paradigm is the reason this country is going downhill fast.
What we have is staged political gridlock for only the politicians benefit.
Democrat = Republican... they do the same actions, just with different talking points.
Hulk Hogan and the Iron Sheik went for a beer together after wrestlemania and had a laugh because they were friends.
The same goes for todays politics.
Dont believe me?

Arabia mccain polesi 1024x712

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ok everyone it's time to vote for potm, let's get it. Dnt forget to vote.lol
Respect
dammit bro, im trying to go back and find where you answered how i vote for you but i cant find it and i forgot...sorry, you mind telling me again??:oops::eek::confused:

Top Bottom