Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Have you tried all the catpiss clones bro? I've only heard great things about em, so can't wait to see what they do for you.

That is a sick chamber you got there man, I'm gonna do my best to save one of them dudes but if not maybe you, @Tnelz , or @Power OG will be able to find some space for a poor homeless guy to crash for a bit. But we'll cross that road when we get there. Definitely excited to see what you do with the catpiss.
Blockhead got some f2s up in here I hope View attachment 513342
Love blockhead. I've got a pk of blockhead x afghani from green goo labs I'll be running sooner than later. I'd Def like to run either of those crosses for u. I've got to finish my hammerhead tester/pheno hunt. If they are still available I'd gladly give either a whirl. @Lazerus00 may want to get in on some fire testers. Just a thought. Thanks bro. Much respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Have you tried all the catpiss clones bro? I've only heard great things about em, so can't wait to see what they do for you.

That is a sick chamber you got there man, I'm gonna do my best to save one of them dudes but if not maybe you, @Tnelz , or @Power OG will be able to find some space for a poor homeless guy to crash for a bit. But we'll cross that road when we get there. Definitely excited to see what you do with the catpiss.
I just don't have the space bro. I'd love to house a guy for ya but honestly I've found what I believe to be keeper males of 2 or 3 strains over the past 2 months that I had to cull just due to space constraints. When I move I will have double my current space. Untill then though I gotta kill the fellas. Lol.

SourDank

SourDank

I would love a cat piss in the grow. When I first started growing had no idea of strain just some bag seed my buddy gave me.
Get them off and growing and out od the blue I get a strong cat piss odor .
The Mrs almost made me eliminate the cat before I figured on the plant being the cause ....lol stopped like 4 week of flower
And of course I had no idea of clones,was a super pretty pink pistils and cut way to early ..... Live and learn
@SourDank gg/_wookie sounds dank and I agree about bodhi super dude for sure.
Hey brother, yea Bodhi is just a genuinely good human being. He will always have my support/business.

Your crosses sound sick man, I wish I didn't just crack beans bc I'd be down to do those up for you for sure. Especially that Green Crack/Alien Rock Candy. Those are gonna be insane brother. And I'd definitely be willing to put some down for you in a month or so if your still in need @soserthc1.

If I can't take on the GG4/Wk guy myself if your interested I'll keep you in mind as well. My thing with her is I've seen multiple people have amazing results so I'd hate to not have back ups and some cool crosses. And I know you guys around these parts like to chuck some man juice around :) respect brother

SourDank

SourDank

I just don't have the space bro. I'd love to house a guy for ya but honestly I've found what I believe to be keeper males of 2 or 3 strains over the past 2 months that I had to cull just due to space constraints. When I move I will have double my current space. Untill then though I gotta kill the fellas. Lol.
I'm kinda in the same boat man, I don't right now but I'm gonna have more space soon. Just don't know how soon. I have a few more F1's left so worst came to worst I could look again later, just would hate to toss something worthy with that genetic background.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I have 3 areas where I flower males... 2 isolation chambers and a cardboard open topped unit on top of my kitchen fridge with a 2' t5... I pinned a towel to the ceiling that drapes down and covers all but the bottom 3 inches or so so there's really no air movement at all... the pollen falls straight below the flowers or sits on tops of leaves... I like my males to get random and often light cycle interruptions to stress em to light leaks specifically... wouldnt use a male that threw hairs just from a lil light... currently I have blue moon rocks in flower in the brothel, my FloScout (gsc forum x flo) is in flower in the open cardboard rig, and I been spraying a catpiss cut in the small isolation.... next males are another sour bubble run for more pollen, an Elmers Glue x Fire Cookies... and the 3rd is in question... possibly a glue reversal... you can always keep good males cut of a cut of a cut till you're ready to flower... I got down to 3 keeper males in anticipation of finding future greatness....

SourDank

SourDank

You got a sick line up of dudes around @SeaF0ur , should be a ton of fire flowing outta there brother. I've seen nothing but dank from sour bubble and gg4 hybrids. And @Relentless absolutely killed it with both the elmers glue and fire cookies so combining them should be some madness. I'll be the first in line for some of them beaners!

Tnelz

Tnelz

You got a sick line up of dudes around @SeaF0ur , should be a ton of fire flowing outta there brother. I've seen nothing but dank from sour bubble and gg4 hybrids. And @Relentless absolutely killed it with both the elmers glue and fire cookies so combining them should be some madness. I'll be the first in line for some of them beaners!
I second that emotion. Lol

SourDank

SourDank

Sasquatch V2 #3 - 303 seeds

Lost her when my basement flooded, so happy to have her back. Completely Bio Diesel dominant in every way, showed Grape Ape on the bean run somewhat but since then nada. And I've grown Bio Diesel, Bio Chem, Sasquatch V2 so I'm pretty good at spotting her in ladies. Still have 2 packs of Jabberwocky in the vault. I take her to 63 but you could take her at 56. Here she is at 52. She is the stinkiest plant I've ever encountered, and I like stink :) she'll be with me til I leave this lovely planet.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Sasquatch V2 #3 - 303 seeds

Lost her when my basement flooded, so happy to have her back. Completely Bio Diesel dominant in every way, showed Grape Ape on the bean run somewhat but since then nada. And I've grown Bio Diesel, Bio Chem, Sasquatch V2 so I'm pretty good at spotting her in ladies. Still have 2 packs of Jabberwocky in the vault. I take her to 63 but you could take her at 56. Here she is at 52. She is the stinkiest plant I've ever encountered, and I like stink :) she'll be with me til I leave this lovely planet. View attachment 513426View attachment 513427View attachment 513428View attachment 513429
She's a beauty brother.

Top Bottom