Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

My Yeti girls getting ready for the flip, its my "Big Easy"cut aka Yeti bx2 & the #7 aka Yeti f3
20150602 203944
Respect

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I hit you up... got over 20,000 rep points there... I can have yer green lil e-peener full in no time...

you cant do shit till you get 50 posts... theres enough shit in the tokers lounge to get yer posts up to 50 pretty easy though...

let me know how many points that hit was worth... not sure what I give out in one hit

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

On another note I also have some test beans if anyone's interested . only a few of 2 or 3 strains but looking promising in the off spring so far .
So if anyone has any space and will document them I'd be happy

Shit strains alien OG cush f2 green crack /_arc f1 stock bd1
Caseys cush Casey Jones / #10 aoc f1
@Pimp T pm sent

Love blockhead. I've got a pk of blockhead x afghani from green goo labs I'll be running sooner than later. I'd Def like to run either of those crosses for u. I've got to finish my hammerhead tester/pheno hunt. If they are still available I'd gladly give either a whirl. @Lazerus00 may want to get in on some fire testers. Just a thought. Thanks bro. Much respect.

Hell fucking yea I would love to get my manos on some fire beans to grow and document!!! Thanks for the shout out @Tnelz ..... @soserthc1 pm me or ill pm you but im deff down!!

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I just hit ya up @Tnelz . Yeah seafours right gotta get up to 50 to pm, and the layout is kinda funky, and archaic, but that's where I've been hiding all these years so its home in a way, despite its issues lol.

Haven't run it but I'm led to believe the Corey might be the best so far, haven't heard much bout Kate other than you. Should be nice, I'm pullin up a seat for that one

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I just hit ya up @Tnelz . Yeah seafours right gotta get up to 50 to pm, and the layout is kinda funky, and archaic, but that's where I've been hiding all these years so its home in a way, despite its issues lol.

Haven't run it but I'm led to believe the Corey might be the best so far, haven't heard much bout Kate other than you. Should be nice, I'm pullin up a seat for that one

I didnt realize that was you....

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'll familiarize myself over the next couple day. Untill Kate Upton I did believe corey was the top. If this holds true she must truly be amazing. Hard plant to beat in my book. Not impossible for sure but she is Def fuego. Well I'm hoping for the best. Either way I know it's gonna be dope. Pretty sure the corey yeild better. Just want some roots though. Lol.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Lookin good everyone. Sorry @Tnelz I didn't mean to tradebait ya. He corrected me, he only currently has the corey/illuminati cuts, no gauva currently, but he's interested in talking to ya soon as ya can pm. I'm just trying to hook up to stand up guys, and get all parties happy lol. I'll direct you to him soon enough if you want the illuminati, I'm sure he can get his hands on the gauva, he's a beast at hunting down cuts.

Power OG

Power OG

Top Bottom