Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Lookin good everyone. Sorry @Tnelz I didn't mean to tradebait ya. He corrected me, he only currently has the corey/illuminati cuts, no gauva currently, but he's interested in talking to ya soon as ya can pm. I'm just trying to hook up to stand up guys, and get all parties happy lol. I'll direct you to him soon enough if you want the illuminati, I'm sure he can get his hands on the gauva, he's a beast at hunting down cuts.
Pm me bro. I'll give u my number. Hate typing all the time. Much rather have a conversation on the phone if u guys are willing. No worries on the guava. I can def get it but I'm always down to talk about possible trades and stuff.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Noce that's definitely her
Glad you said that. Loving this plant. There is no mistaking the smell though. For what we had for possibilities this is so obviously a disel. Zero lemon and no place near the forum. So at least now we are on the same page with her 100 percent. Respect brother.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Its Dutch Passion so I'm not expecting much. This is what I could find:

The genetics of Brainstorm (formerly Hempstar) were introduced in our seed collection in 1996.

The strain has been updated for the second time in 2006 by selecting a premium clone from the original seed stock.

Through this premium clone the "Brainstorm" feminized seed line is produced.

Brainstorm is a sturdy plant with the power and yield of the famous Northern Lights #5, hybridized with potent 100% Haze genetics.

Brainstorm has a solid, strong long lasting "high", combined with a well balanced, soft smoking experience.

Positive vibes!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've grown the purple train wreck.had a pretty decent pheno. Didn't keep her past two runs though. I also found her to be a pain in the ass. However the plant itself was a beauty that purples up nicely. Also the smoke was pretty potent on the sati a side with moderate body effects. There are def better phenos than what I had so good luck brother. Def gonna be nice to watch. Keep me posted man.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Wonder what I'm gonna get since those are fems. Might not have much variety at all. Also hoping for a good smoke and I love me some sativa high :)

Sure thing I'll keep you posted ;)

++++Vibes

Tnelz

Tnelz

Wonder what I'm gonna get since those are fems. Might not have much variety at all. Also hoping for a good smoke and I love me some sativa high :)

Sure thing I'll keep you posted ;)

++++Vibes
Mine were fens as well. Even if you got the exact pheno I had im sure u would be pleased. Definitely a solid one. At the end of the day it just came up a little short. I can almost guarantee you will find something you like.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Pm me bro. I'll give u my number. Hate typing all the time. Much rather have a conversation on the phone if u guys are willing. No worries on the guava. I can def get it but I'm always down to talk about possible trades and stuff.
FOr sure brotha. I'll see if I can get his number or something as well, and have a 3 way. If not I can see what he can get for you. I agree, typing and checking up on the forums all the time sucks for me... I'm usually either away from the computer for weeks or binge posting every hour.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 what ever happened with the emdog and friends you had going?
The emdog got burnt up but atleast i learned something..lol..The other 3 girls were looking perfect until last night on my lemon kush headband...I guess I didn't support one of the major branches well enuf bc she got to heavy and completely broke off...i put it in a 5 gal bucket with some water and see if I can't milk a few more days of tent life outta her...Ill be doing the chop somewhere around the 18th and I'll post pics of my first harvest!!! So So Happy!!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So if you had a female plant that hermied and you found some seeds in the bud...those seeds would most likely be unstable and likely to hermie themselves??

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

So if you had a female plant that hermied and you found some seeds in the bud...those seeds would most likely be unstable and likely to hermie themselves??

in a self-seeding herm, yes.

If a herm hits other plants, its a femmed cross worth trying.

really depends on WHY it hermed... and that there is a reason... if it just does herm without cause, wouldnt bother myself...

Toaster79

Toaster79

I've grown the purple train wreck.had a pretty decent pheno. Didn't keep her past two runs though. I also found her to be a pain in the ass. However the plant itself was a beauty that purples up nicely. Also the smoke was pretty potent on the sati a side with moderate body effects. There are def better phenos than what I had so good luck brother. Def gonna be nice to watch. Keep me posted man.

When you say she was a PITA, you mean she was a finicky bitch? Would be great to know some more before I run into some serious trouble with her. The thing is, I have a tent on the way and I'll be growing her in a totally new environment, which is gonna be a bitch anyways before I dial it in.

Positive vibes!

Keep it green!

Toaster79

Toaster79

And I've got another question if you guys dont mind. I cut off veg nutes completely at 4 weeks and my girls are eating them selves up because of N deficiency at 44 days

20150604 232235

I know they are gonna get their fade on as they come close to their finish but they still have some 3 more weeks to go. The last time I fed them was a week a go and they got a decent brew of molasses, mycorrhiza and EWC tea with bloom nutes aded prior to watering. Yesterday they got EWC tea only and the yellowing advanced rapidly in the last 24h. I also noticed some tip burning, so I'm wondering if it would be wise to add a small ammount of veg nutes tommorow to prevent premature yellowing? The bloom nutes formula is 2-7-4 and the veg is 4-3-6.

I mean plants don't look bad at all but I'm loosing fans at lower bud sites and that does make me worry that they'll produce way less than they could

20150604 233005

20150604 232932

So what you guys think? Another 3/4 bloom + 1/4 veg nutes or should I go 4/4 bloom for the last time then let them go theyr way on compost tea until the end?

Trichs are 30 clear 70 milky which is a bit confusing too. I like them between 10-30 amber.

Thanks in advance!

Respect!

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Toaster79 concerning the purple wreck she was finicky in veg. Keep the nutrients moderate . I'd sy half strength max. But that differs between organics and synthetics. If ur going organic don't worry feed s u normally would. If using synthetic use above advice. She seems to eat just fine during bloom. Just don't od Her. As for ur above plnts. Don't give them veg nutrients. Keep them on bloom. A shot of nitrogen now isn't going to do ur buds any good. Who cares about the fans. You could do a couple things though. If u feel she is eating herself up give her a larger dose of bloom nutrients. Or just let her be. I would continue down the road I ws on this time and next time u know. Not sure how u fed her but I feed veg nutrients right up to the second week of bloom. Also molasses tends to choke ur roots if u over do it. The microbes can't break it down enough. The led blanket theory. If u haven't already seen it check the nectar for the gods video . Pretty informative. From wht I can see ur loosing lower fans. Tops still green as hell. Ur fine. Let her eat herself. As long as ur buds are growing ur fine. With three weeks left there is nothing that makes me nervous in those pics. Good luck bro. Please don't give them veg nutes though.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks bro!

You da man! I'll keep on trucking then :D

And yeah, organic is the only way in my jars.

Regarding molasses I used 1 teaspoon per liter with another teaspoon of Epsom with last feed and half of that a week before without Epsom. But I'll be not using any more of it with this run as I feel my soil has enough live in there and I'm having some nice compost cookning to add to the next runs soil.

Good karma

Pimp T

Pimp T

First he mass pollenates a room of clones with stardawg pollen he got from whoever the fuck not even a male he selected. Then after not testing he sells the seeds for me to be a customer/tester aka a testomer. Now hes asking for donations to get to spain and if I spend $400 HELL LET ME NAME A STRAIN? FUCK OUTTA HERE. Is this dude serious? What a piss poor excuse for a seed co... lets buy him some pussy condoms and a hotel room while we're at it so he can really enjoy him self on the vacation we buy him
Screenshot 2015 06 04 19 10 49

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

First he mass pollenates a room of clones with stardawg pollen he got from whoever the fuck not even a male he selected. Then after not testing he sells the seeds for me to be a customer/tester aka a testomer. Now hes asking for donations to get to spain and if I spend $400 HELL LET ME NAME A STRAIN? FUCK OUTTA HERE. Is this dude serious? What a piss poor excuse for a seed co... lets buy him some pussy condoms and a hotel room while we're at it so he can really enjoy him self on the vacation we buy him View attachment 514008
Lol. I've actually bought a few packs. Haven't ran them yet but seeing some promising results on the gram. Just saying. But that's pretty nuts.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom