Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I went to 74 last time and feel she could be taken at 70 to change the Profile up Im gunna take her at 70 this time yeas if the trichs have even one or two% amber.
nevr hurts to change it up a bit, I know 60 is to soon and 77 to long so . . . .
70 sounds Just right

SourDank

SourDank

Never grew anything from sin city. God knows I have enough clones from past pheno hunts and gifts as well as a vault of beans I'll Prolly never get to. In saying that I was going through sin citys list and they have a strain called true power OG. As most of u know @Power OG is truly my brother so how could I not grab them to find a dope pheno in his name. So just looking to hear what anyone and everyone thinks about sin city.
I'll post up my Sin Valley OG keeper tomorrow, she's an amazing girl. Growth comes from the SoCal Master Kush/The White but she smells like Blueberry kush mixed with OG. And it's the artificial blueberry candy smell, not the floral blueberry :). I wish the OG was more pronounced in the smell but she's great nonetheless. You can't find another spot for a trichome on her

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

Never grew anything from sin city. God knows I have enough clones from past pheno hunts and gifts as well as a vault of beans I'll Prolly never get to. In saying that I was going through sin citys list and they have a strain called true power OG. As most of u know @Power OG is truly my brother so how could I not grab them to find a dope pheno in his name. So just looking to hear what anyone and everyone thinks about sin city.
Ive done 75% of sin city strains and havent been disappointed yet. At all even the non keepers is good The blue petrol I got from them that I did last round was almost pure diesel. I actually didnt like it because it was too sticky to roll properly and smelled too much like fuel and not enough skunk. Sounds stupid I know but it was just too much of a chemical type fuel smell.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Alright guys here is the Quest x JAws Triple Purp Doja cross that quest did with JAWs Black cherry OG DPD

**Quoted from Quest^^
My friend Jaws(awesome person and breeder!) gave me permission to use a male from his wonderful Platinum Dojo and I made two selective bred generations with purple parents. That allowed me to use Dpd in filial generations.
The mother was Black Cherry Dojo, by Jaws, once again thank you homie. But this female couldn't have been any closer than Black Cherry Soda than this pheno. It was amazingly Black Cherry Soda in every way.

So I have um at 2 weeks and They LOOK WEIRD>>>>>>>>>>>
Is this Normal for a Purple strain ?
6 5 2015 UD 1

what is with the strange leaf colors is that how they are suppost to look
6 5 2015 UD 3

Thanks Farmers
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Alright guys here is the Quest x JAws Triple Purp Doja cross that quest did with JAWs Black cherry OG DPD

**Quoted from Quest^^
My friend Jaws(awesome person and breeder!) gave me permission to use a male from his wonderful Platinum Dojo and I made two selective bred generations with purple parents. That allowed me to use Dpd in filial generations.
The mother was Black Cherry Dojo, by Jaws, once again thank you homie. But this female couldn't have been any closer than Black Cherry Soda than this pheno. It was amazingly Black Cherry Soda in every way.

View attachment 514382
View attachment 514383
Thanks Farmers
FlyJ
I'm sure ur fine. Jaws dpd is a purple beast. So as long as they are growing healthy enjoy the show. Should be a good one bro.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

**Quoted from Quest^^

View attachment 514382
View attachment 514383
Thanks Farmers
FlyJ

they can yeah... some purps crosses just start colorful...

Purp gg

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Tnelz sin city has some fire for sure brother. Most everything I've seen out of their camp was some solid shit. My bud has some Boss's sister he passed me but they got neglected, he stated that might his highest testing strain, his own selection, keeping up/beating out tons of elite cuts, and he said the terp profile on her was crazy as well, he just never had the space to dedicate a true full room to her, nonetheless I take his word as the truth. I know for a fact that their sinmint cookies are well respected..

They seem to be working the Karma Genetics route. Take a bunch of clone onlys hit it with their selected fathers, then work those line continously until they get suitable breeding stock from those then hit that with everything else they're working on (i.e. their blue power/ white nightmare lines)

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Fuccccck @Power OG I thought we made plans to have a boil together? Lol just messing bro, shit looks mighty tasty, gotta get some andouille and potatos in that bitch. Shit i've been putting off this LA trip so long I might just miss this season...

Top Bottom