Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

I mean hey my brothers when you take for example whitemasterkushxstardawg and think about it its two strains that two guys actually put years of breeding work into so how wrong could it really go. Its not the strains that bothers me its "breeding" aka let me use a buddies pollen and word "testing" he uses. Testers get the seeds to help you check out results in diff environments and mediums nutes etc. His testers are tester s for two weeks until he officially sells them. If breeders used his "breeding" practices in the 80-90s we would be here diacussing how happy we were to get 10% thc test results

Last edited:
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

oh heres what i got going on . 6 barbies from grave digger seeds 1 lime skunk 2 indiana johnsen for God (garden of dreams )
Photos 001
Photos 003

Pimp T

Pimp T

Fuck it @Tnelz u got a nice clone stable lets start a seed co ill just go borrow a male from a buddy let him bust in the room pack up the seeds and were off! Then we should take our donation money buy some ferraris and crash into each other head on

Last edited:
Power OG

Power OG

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Pimp T funny people been bugging me to do just that. Lmfao. We got all the ladies we will ever need. Been tossing handsome males for the last 3 years. Got permission from a couple breeders to go nuts but it's so wrong. From an ethical standpoint anyway. Most of the new seed companies are just chucking pollen and getting paid. It's a shame. If people only knew instead of keeping these dudes in business all they got to do is be around for a little while and make some friends and they could get the real thing. Smashing out ferraris into each other sounds fun as hell though. Lol

SourDank

SourDank

I bought some packs as well before all the madness happened. I 100% agree, his ethics and general character seems to have changed since watching him do some dank ass grows on TSD.

But......am I not gonna grow my GG4xStardawg, or Cookies and Cream x Stardawg?, or the Yeti OG F3 #7 x Stardawg? Fuck that lol..especially after I lost a pack of the GG4xSD when I lost those Bodhi genes in the basement flood.

Honestly at the time I just wanted some Stardawg hybrids. And I'm sure as fuck gonna buy every hybrid Top Dawg puts out when they drop. And I'm not gonna be buying more Greenpoint, but do I regret buying them? Not one bit.

SourDank

SourDank

I mean hey my brothers when you take for example whitemasterkushxstardawg and think about it its two strains that two guys actually put years of breeding work into so how wrong could it really go. Its not the strains that bothers me its "breeding" aka let me use a buddies pollen and word "testing" he uses. Testers get the seeds to help you check out results in diff environments and mediums nutes etc. His testers are tester s for two weeks until he officially sells them. If breeders used his "breeding" practices in the 80-90s we would be here diacussing how happy we were to get 10% thc test results
@Pimp T i just gotta point out one thing just playing devils advocate. JJ put in mad work with Stardawg/Tres Dawg. An excellent example of breeding, everything Tres Dawg touches is flame. But all OG Raskal did was reverse The White and hit SoCal Master Kush, Fire OG, etc to make his best strains. I know he did work on his Fire Alien Kush and his reg lines but all those white crosses were just a reversal pollen chuck too. And again, just playing devils advocate. It irked me how all these breeders jumped down Gu's throat when most just took a rare line n did the same thing. Besides JJ(Tres Dawg), ThaDocta(Faceoff OG bx), and a few others, most just did the same damn thing. Too much of the pot calling the kettle black in this industry. and that aggravates me more than anything. And again, not saying what Gu did was right, because it wasn't. But he didn't do anything that 80% of the "breeders" talking shit to him weren't literally doing at the exact same moment in time.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I bought some packs as well before all the madness happened. I 100% agree, his ethics and general character seems to have changed since watching him do some dank ass grows on TSD.

But......am I not gonna grow my GG4xStardawg, or Cookies and Cream x Stardawg?, or the Yeti OG F3 #7 x Stardawg? Fuck that lol..especially after I lost a pack of the GG4xSD when I lost those Bodhi genes in the basement flood.

Honestly at the time I just wanted some Stardawg hybrids. And I'm sure as fuck gonna buy every hybrid Top Dawg puts out when they drop. And I'm not gonna be buying more Greenpoint, but do I regret buying them? Not one bit.
its all about money. He never intended to bring two strains together find the best of the creation and stabilize the creation so we all could get solid copies. He just got what he felt was best mothers and a father he could depend on and that he knew people was waitin to see come out again. But hey you dont like it dont buy it. It was just funny to see this dick askin for donations to go to spain. youre right about the raskal white line up. Im not 100% sure I could be wrong as fuck but I dont think raskal just pollenated and shipped right out without even flowering one like gu did. I kno for a fact gu pollenated packed up and shipped out he said he did himself. He didnt grow out even 1 .. and then $400 and ill let u name a strain ppbbbb fuckin sad ridiculous and pitiful hes in his own league ive never seed any other seed co pull that charity fuck shit

Last edited:
SourDank

SourDank

its all about money. He never intended to bring two strains together find the best of the creation and stabilize the creation so we all could get solid copies. He just got what he felt was best mothers and a father he could depend on and that he knew people was waitin to see come out again. But hey you dont like it dont buy it. It was just funny to see this dick askin for donations to go to spain. youre right about the raskal white line up. Im not 100% sure I could be wrong as fuck but I dont think raskal just pollenated and shipped right out without even flowering one like gu did. I kno for a fact gu pollenated packed up and shipped out he said he did himself. He didnt grow out even 1 .. and then $400 and ill let u name a strain ppbbbb fuckin sad ridiculous and pitiful hes in his own league ive never seed any other seed co pull that charity fuck shit
For sure brother, that's true. And like I said I 100% agree, especially with the Spain shit. That's getting ridiculous at this point. Like I said, won't be buying anymore beans, but the ones I've got I'm not gonna toss like some people claim they have. I won't be caught up in the drama to that point, although if your a part of the online canna community it's been impossible to avoid the Greenpoint/Top Dawg drama the last few months. Respect brother

Tnelz

Tnelz

It's ok to grow them. Like I sid I bought some to. There is a market for them. Just unethical to make a ton of money off chucking. Growing them isn't the issue brother. I intend to grow the hell out of mine.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah im sure its just as much fire in the stardawg crosses as any other pack out may even be a cup winner in one of the packs. Especially the ghosttown ghost x stardawg hes puttin out to help out with the spain fund

Tnelz

Tnelz

Never grew anything from sin city. God knows I have enough clones from past pheno hunts and gifts as well as a vault of beans I'll Prolly never get to. In saying that I was going through sin citys list and they have a strain called true power OG. As most of u know @Power OG is truly my brother so how could I not grab them to find a dope pheno in his name. So just looking to hear what anyone and everyone thinks about sin city.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey ! ! !
Farmer Family ! !!
Its Friday, do you know where your budz are ? And your Buds,
I feel lucky My Buds,
both friends
and grown budz .......are right here on the farm.
Its Good to have BUDZ n Buds
I have been Knee Deep in GSO and Sterile procedures for Growing cultures and spores . . .
Ohh fun
I did get the room cleaned up some more and Axed a Lower class male
But I have some Viable KICK ASS pollen on its way
cant wait to post what I will be dusting and how I do it.
Should be a Blast
Enjoy the weekend Farmers

Top Bottom