Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Need a name for a few new hybrids anything accepted will be compensated for

Skywalker OG / blockhead all I could come up with is space head or hooker head kinda liking space head. Typing this air head comes to mind also
See if anyone has a better name

Aj sour d /_white & blockhead white head or sour white head

AOC 8' green crack ( arc): & blockhead

Green head ?

Appreciate the suggestions ....man is it almost Christmas yet ......
Not sure what to name them but boy I'd love to grow them. Lol.

burn4me

burn4me

Holy shit guys!
Miss one day and have to catch up on 3 or 4 pages lmao. Constant knowledge overload. I can dig it;-)
@Power OG those yetis are great but hands down that #7 is shitting all over the other. Both nice tho. And @Tnelz that trainwreck is def that! Its leaning all over the place and looks like a classic example of tw.
@NaturalTherapy who don't love veg shots?! Lol

#flamegang for sure. This is my favorite spot now no lie. Used to be a few random spots but now for majority I'm right here.

+vibes to all in here and may your harvests be phenomenal.
PS.....haven't seen @FlyinJStable for a while. You alright brother?!

soserthc1

soserthc1

for the aj cut....Sour Squared!
Its sour d & the white which is anything but sour the original mom from a cannarado seed is more rotten cheese or onion dip smelled ....keepem coming
Not sure what to name them but boy I'd love to grow them. Lol.
Just waiting for you to clear up some space and there yours unless were both running nothing but rebel genes by then ....lol

@Lazerus00 see you can almost see the stink in those yellow/ orange hairs
IMG 20150630 180132164

It also does that curl down in the bud with the leaves almost reminds you off a plant with ra"s but its natural ...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Its sour d & the white which is anything but sour the original mom from a cannarado seed is more rotten cheese or onion dip smelled ....keepem coming

Just waiting for you to clear up some space and there yours unless were both running nothing but rebel genes by then ....lol

@Lazerus00 see you can almost see the stink in those yellow/ orange hairs View attachment 519829
It also does that curl down in the bud with the leaves almost reminds you off a plant with ra"s but its natural ...
Truly can almost smell it. Please don't mention root aphids. Lol.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Holy shit guys!
Miss one day and have to catch up on 3 or 4 pages lmao. Constant knowledge overload. I can dig it;-)
@Power OG those yetis are great but hands down that #7 is shitting all over the other. Both nice tho. And @Tnelz that trainwreck is def that! Its leaning all over the place and looks like a classic example of tw.
@NaturalTherapy who don't love veg shots?! Lol

#flamegang for sure. This is my favorite spot now no lie. Used to be a few random spots but now for majority I'm right here.

+vibes to all in here and may your harvests be phenomenal.
PS.....haven't seen @FlyinJStable for a while. You alright brother?!
Glad ur around my brother. And I spoke to flyinj yesterday. All is well.

MGRox

MGRox

Thanks guys for the positive responses before!! As well, I'm loving all the great shots and different varieties being posted!

@soserthc1

Headwalker for the first?

Crack Head for the last? :D:D

suppose I should throw somethin up for a pic.
SDC11031
This was a little micro space I ran out to test. This shot is from just over 2 weeks. Plants were vegged 5 days, 8 plants in a 2'x2' space. 150w HPS vert and 50w LED's overhead. I ran a few different types for the test; lowest final was 14 and highest final was 29. Total for the area was 126; but I would imagine optimized that 180 would be no issue. Very efficient for such a small space.
@Toaster79 you can see those LED's up top that we talked about in another thread. Can show more of those, but in case you ever need; those heatsinks with passive cooling would run the LED @ 5w, @ 50C, Tc.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thanks guys for the positive responses before!! As well, I'm loving all the great shots and different varieties being posted!

@soserthc1

Headwalker for the first?

Crack Head for the last? :D:D

suppose I should throw somethin up for a pic.
View attachment 519869
This was a little micro space I ran out to test. This shot is from just over 2 weeks. Plants were vegged 5 days, 8 plants in a 2'x2' space. 150w HPS vert and 50w LED's overhead. I ran a few different types for the test; lowest final was 14 and highest final was 29. Total for the area was 126; but I would imagine optimized that 180 would be no issue. Very efficient for such a small space.
@Toaster79 you can see those LED's up top that we talked about in another thread. Can show more of those, but in case you ever need; those heatsinks with passive cooling would run the LED @ 5w, @ 50C, Tc.

Cool beans man :)

To be honest i forgot about those LEDs we talked about since it's been a minute ;) Where you been, how's it going? Dig the setup but you'll have to refresh my memory a bit. I'm forgeting things lately :D Those heatsinks seem to be capable to cool a lot more power than they are if force cooled. Ingenious idea putting a vertical hps between the girls.

Keep it green everyone!

DC105

DC105

@Tnelz Man you smash an ebb and Flo. If 78 is add high add ur temp gets you will kill it. Rez stays lower than ambient air anyway and that's not bad at all. I basically check my ph when topping off the rez. I don't get much swing. You should try dude, sounds perfect. Using gravity to feed back rez naked it really simple and no need for a controller bucket. I had 1 true og cookie in hydro and 2 in soil and the hydro looks way better. Im thinking of going back to hydro. Best of luck

soserthc1

soserthc1

@MGRox dully noted and I'm digging like the crack head :D
All this led talk and left hands , well I'm left handed and got 2 lefts when it comes to building , fixing , constructing shit. I got a few cheap cobs , one of which has 8 lights. Two of those blew out awhile back, now tonight 2 more just went and it's not 4 in a row. Is there something I can buy to fix these? I would just toss it and get something better but time is a issue currently

Pawn

Pawn

Skywalker OG / blockhead all I could come up with is space head or hooker head kinda liking space head. Typing this air head comes to mind also

What about using the block portion of it? Blockwalker OG or SkyBlocker OG sounds like something I would smoke.

Positive vibes all,

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I'll join in on this badass thread if yall don't mind? I like to think I'm fairly knowledgeable about most aspects of growing and have learned a ton from various forums over the years. Recently decided to try a run in coco because the stash was getting way low! I don't run perpetual or anything. Just strictly seed runs until I can get a bigger place to live.

Anyways on to my mini show. The strains I've got going right now are unknown to be honest. Just one lone white widow big bud freebie I got a long time ago. Lol this run was not prepared. Group shot. Widow big bud in front. The biggest one is suppose to be Mango and the little plant is alien og if the names they carried are legit. The alien definitely smells like an og no doubt. The mango is ridiculous. Massive training was done to keep it in line with the others on height and I failed. But the plants are perfect sized for the 3x3 and only one spot is bare in the tent. Should be a damn good run. Loving the coco. I'm running botanicare kind with sweet raw, silica blast and will be throwing hydroplex in this weekend on day 14. Lmk if yall have any questions. I just recently joined here but love forums so I frequent a lot.
20150701 200043

20150701 195932

20150701 200323
20150701 200048
20150701 200357
Tnelz

Tnelz

I'll join in on this badass thread if yall don't mind? I like to think I'm fairly knowledgeable about most aspects of growing and have learned a ton from various forums over the years. Recently decided to try a run in coco because the stash was getting way low! I don't run perpetual or anything. Just strictly seed runs until I can get a bigger place to live.

Anyways on to my mini show. The strains I've got going right now are unknown to be honest. Just one lone white widow big bud freebie I got a long time ago. Lol this run was not prepared. Group shot. Widow big bud in front. The biggest one is suppose to be Mango and the little plant is alien og if the names they carried are legit. The alien definitely smells like an og no doubt. The mango is ridiculous. Massive training was done to keep it in line with the others on height and I failed. But the plants are perfect sized for the 3x3 and only one spot is bare in the tent. Should be a damn good run. Loving the coco. I'm running botanicare kind with sweet raw, silica blast and will be throwing hydroplex in this weekend on day 14. Lmk if yall have any questions. I just recently joined here but love forums so I frequent a lot. View attachment 519950
View attachment 519949
Looking really nice bro. Def welcome man. Always room for another grower. That plant looks nice as hell. Crazy clean looking set up too. Stick around bro. Respect .

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Thanks guys I appreciate that. I definitely like to keep things clean and picked up in the tent. Forgot to mention that small plant aka the "Alien OG" is in soil. Its kind of a super soil but it has been out of gas for a while. Been feeding it twice a week with the kind.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Green head ?

What about using the block portion of it? Blockwalker OG or SkyBlocker OG sounds like something I would smoke.

Positive vibes all,

StreetWalker OG?

Ff4a5e02fdf0ce8587765bcd859e5a91752x500x1

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Green head ?

....just some ore spitballs,,,,the greencrack cross..."crackhead"
OG mix..."Head in the skys"or "Gangsta Block"
AJ mix "....idk??

Top Bottom