Power OG

Power OG

Yeti #7
20150702 063014
20150702 063007
20150702 062958

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Beautiful as always @Power OG. I'm liking the nectar for the gods now that I got it figured out, thanks to you're help. Been using it on my soil plant, and since I started feeding it has blown up. Used the bloom Khaos in the feed for the first time the other day and it absolutely blew up! Obviously the coco plants are growing faster, but I can't deny that the nectar plants looks the best as far as health goes. Wish my coco plants would get their asses in gear!! The alien in soil is starting to form some nice crowns at day 12 from flip. Should be a quick finisher, I'm excited!!

Thought I'd post this pic of the mango to show the stretchy badass structure on it. Pretty crazy plant, insanely fast growth. I took about 25 clones off it when I trimmed her up the other day and gifted them to a trusted buddy, so she will live on!!!

20150701 200111
Power OG

Power OG

Beautiful as always @Power OG. I'm liking the nectar for the gods now that I got it figured out, thanks to you're help. Been using it on my soil plant, and since I started feeding it has blown up. Used the bloom Khaos in the feed for the first time the other day and it absolutely blew up! Obviously the coco plants are growing faster, but I can't deny that the nectar plants looks the best as far as health goes. Wish my coco plants would get their asses in gear!! The alien in soil is starting to form some nice crowns at day 12 from flip. Should be a quick finisher, I'm excited!!

Thought I'd post this pic of the mango to show the stretchy badass structure on it. Pretty crazy plant, insanely fast growth. I took about 25 clones off it when I trimmed her up the other day and gifted them to a trusted buddy, so she will live on!!!
Looking good bro, Nectar for the win. Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for the kind words.
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

Georgous plant bro. Really impressed with ur training skills man. Respect.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'll throw out a couple names for the shit of it--
skywalker og x blockhead - G diffuser, The schwartz
aj sour d/white x blockhead - sour megablok, Pucker head
green crack x blockhead - Tom Green, Hippy crack

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@Pimp T This will be my first run of it in a controlled environment. It's already shown me that it has the frost factor and a nice lemon fuel terp profile but I haven't grown it to my best abilities yet so I don't have a final judgement. The valley girl has a really minimal horizontal branching and likes to branch vertically (medium stretchy), when topped it develops into typical long og spears.

The tent is almost ready to bang out some organic dankness. Just need to mount my inline fan and grab a carbon filter
DSC04650

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Need a name for a few new hybrids anything accepted will be compensated for

Skywalker OG / blockhead all I could come up with is space head or hooker head kinda liking space head. Typing this air head comes to mind also
See if anyone has a better name

Aj sour d /_white & blockhead white head or sour white head

AOC 8' green crack ( arc): & blockhead

Green head ?

Appreciate the suggestions ....man is it almost Christmas yet ......

Cock block og

Sky blocker og

Aj,s cock block

Total eclipse

Blocked diesel

Og unblocked .

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

so, I'm trying to get my shots up to pro level...
I put up a black backdrop
I am taking shots in the dark with a flash at lights out...
light photoshop to drop the black background even blacker and fine tune contrast and brightness...
also, for this one...
I enhanced the magenta aspect of red by 20 and to make up for its effects...
I increased the cyan aspect of the yellow slightly to green up the leaves back to the right color...
no major changes, no colors added, nothing crazy... just the level adjustments listed above...

honest opinions?

20150701 214045
20150701 214134

Tnelz

Tnelz

light photoshop to drop the black background even blacker and fine tune contrast and brightness...
also, for this one...
I increased the cyan aspect of the yellow slightly to green up the leaves back to the right color...
no major changes, no colors added, nothing crazy... just the level adjustments listed above...

honest opinions?

View attachment 520089 View attachment 520090
Honest opinion holy fucking beautiful bro. Need that in my life. Lol. Great work.

Power OG

Power OG

also, for this one...

honest opinions?

View attachment 520089 View attachment 520090
Could you post a picture of no affects to give us better perspective? The pictures you did look amazing, no doubt there. I'd like to see the differences so i could give you a better honest opinion.
Positive vibes & Respect

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Setting up my drip system tonight for my 2 coco plants. Shit is fun, love to get into deep thought about how to set it up. You can get really crazy with the design but IVe decided to just keep it simple. Will post pictures I get it s3t up

soserthc1

soserthc1

@seafour looks good and I'm not a camera guy at all but needs a little clarity ( right word? ) to make the crystals pop out . The rest is tight

Appreciate the names all it helps as sometimes my names seem cool to me but are often to deep ( maybe to much acid as a kid....)

Digging so far
Sky blocker og
Blocked diesel or I could turn it diesel blocked
Og unblocked
Hippy crack

I got the shit written down I'll get back after I decided
@Toaster79 sorry for your loss

Got a sample pack of that nectar of the gods stuff coming I bullshited them up like I was jack or obs .....ha na really thou a nice dude he was and the office lady was cool as shit , got a kick out of my card expiring on 420

Think that's it ...

Top Bottom