Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
giggles

giggles

@SeaF0ur I truly feel ur pain on the washout from the flash. I can't seem to figure out how to stop that from happening. It sux. But those girls look great.

I'm not sure on standard point and shoot cameras but I know on my DSLR I can compensate for that.

Toaster79

Toaster79

@SeaF0ur I truly feel ur pain on the washout from the flash. I can't seem to figure out how to stop that from happening. It sux. But those girls look great.

Lower the exposure ( - EV) so the flash doesn't bleach so much. Maybe one or two steps depending on your camera settings (1, 1/2, 1/3 steps)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Any of you cats grown Skywalker Kush from Reserva Privada (DNA genetics)? Any input or pictures? Got me some fem beans and would like to know more about this strain. By description it should be da bomb but I'd like to hear it from someone else than breeder.

+++++Vibes

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Any of you cats grown Skywalker Kush from Reserva Privada (DNA genetics)? Any input or pictures? Got me some fem beans and would like to know more about this strain. By description it should be da bomb but I'd like to hear it from someone else than breeder.

It's pretty good, definitely keepers to be found in there.
I have a pheno that has a real limey aroma, lime and fuel(?)
Needs a cure after harvest, it lost the lime right after harvest but came back after cure

Toaster79

Toaster79

How does it grow? What style did you grow it? As I understand it should be the heaviest yielder between OGs. And I love me some fruity sour flavor :) I cure all my harvested plants so we got that covered :) Sill puffing on some 4+ months cure Shark Attack from previous run and it's getting better and beeter.

Thanks for the input.

Keep it green!

Tnelz

Tnelz

How does it grow? What style did you grow it? As I understand it should be the heaviest yielder between OGs. And I love me some fruity sour flavor :) I cure all my harvested plants so we got that covered :) Sill puffing on some 4+ months cure Shark Attack from previous run and it's getting better and beeter.

Thanks for the input.

Keep it green!
Hey bro I grew her some time ago. My buddy downstairs just grew her last run. Def keepers to be found. I wouldn't say she's the heaviest yeilder but a very solid above average yield is possible. I grew her sog in promix with advanced ph perfect also in coco hempys. My boy downstairs grows his own way but it's basically nft. He killed it. Yeild wise obviously the nft crushed anything I did but I'd say my quality was better. I'd love to grow her again in soil or coco loco. Overall I had a great experience with her. The weed was fire and I had quite a bit. Oh I grew mine under a 600 watt hps with 2 leds in there as well. Good luck.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey bro I grew her some time ago. My buddy downstairs just grew her last run. Def keepers to be found. I wouldn't say she's the heaviest yeilder but a very solid above average yield is possible. I grew her sog in promix with advanced ph perfect also in coco hempys. My boy downstairs grows his own way but it's basically nft. He killed it. Yeild wise obviously the nft crushed anything I did but I'd say my quality was better. I'd love to grow her again in soil or coco loco. Overall I had a great experience with her. The weed was fire and I had quite a bit. Oh I grew mine under a 600 watt hps with 2 leds in there as well. Good luck.

Cool! Thank you so much sir. Mine will be grown in soil with organics. There will also be cuts avaliable if you or anyone else get the itch to grow her again ;) But first let's see what I get. There are only three beans. Was thinking about popping them right away but I'm pretty sure I'll hit the wall doing it now as the temps are brutal this days. I've been fighting 95F for the past three days and already lost three seedlings that were quiet a bit behind ( Dirty Harrys :/ )

What is the structure of the plant. I know there are different phenos possible but would like to know what to look for.

Keep it green!

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I ran it ebb & flow, scrog/under a screen. GH floranova w/floralicious plus & cool bloom
1000 hps, yield for me wasn't anything to brag about, little less than .5 gpw
I'm sure I'll do a little better with her next time I run it. Little longer veg, topped a 2nd time too.
I had a few heat issues also, ran right about the time I shoulda had AC running but was being a cheapskate:oops:

soserthc1

soserthc1

@SourDank here is that Colombian gold leaning cross of col gold / pre 98 bubba she's a little tired been foliarin them to death
and the aj cross on 61
lots of white hairs/pistils still

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
i know what ya mean about wanting good,pure afghani seeds. I've been wanting a true,unhybridized afghan/pakistani (mazar-i-sheriff/kandahari/Hindu kush/whaziristani/etc)old world cultivar for a minute now and don't know where to start looking . i may be getting a Turkish landrace but that's something totally different in expression/effect.
For landrace genetics look into the offerings from The Real Seed Company. Their Sinai is on its way to me now now, based on my impression of those seeds I'll also cop some Manipuri and others.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@NaturalTherapy you love those sativas my friend ❤️

Been itching to get back into those durbans of yours there some nice plants in those seeds
Gotta get my jars stuffed then I'm on to them

Have a safe 4th all

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Full house . Barbie cuttings trying to root some will make it some won't .

Seedlings and clones , why am I popping. Another seed lol . Barbie clones . Gsc x bubba , black widow and kinboys kryptonite x fire. The krypts are struggling a little . Not sure if it's cause there a bit old or what .

Planning to flip these in a month . The lime skunk is really sat leaning , the others I've grown are more hybrid .

The barbies they get flipped tomorrow .

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Firstly @soserthc1 unfortunatly I am delayed yet again! My brand new 1500$ A/C unit went bust and not sure if I can fix it! The muthafucka who was supposed to be a stand up guy turned out to be a slimey fuck and has dissapeared with my money and left me with no way to keep my indoor girls cool so until I get some extra $$ Im gonna have to focus outdoors and to do your beans justice I would rather run them indoors where I can control the enviorment jut right, and get good unaltered notes and readings!..SORRY bro.. Ill run em after Fall harvest...I'm really sorry

On another note, I got some unique things going on outback..
First is seed of Afgahn that was planted by my aunt back in late Feb when I originally planted my 4 girls..It sat on a window sill getting root bont and looking terrible until I took over about 1.5 months ago and transfered it into a 3g smartpot. It really enjoyed the move and took off ut I am yet to determine a sex!?!? any advice would be appreciated!
IMG 20150702 2001431
IMG 20150702 2001581
IMG 20150703 0928021
IMG 20150703 0956161

Next I have 2 clones from the above plant that i took to pratice cloning/cutting....they seem to be doing very well but again I have no idea the sex of these 2 clone kids...
IMG 20150703 0945291

Next I got 3 FEM girls who were planted about 3 weeks ago and are really taking their time growing but I am being patient.. Starting at top left and going clockwise we got Critical Star, Critical +, and lastly Em Dog since I botched my last attempt at what should have been a dank plant..in the second pic the 2 on the left are the clone kids...
IMG 20150703 0947411
IMG 20150703 1040391

Lastly to make things go faster and keep pesky eyes away I got a pic of my yard where I have materials to build either a 6' by 12' or a 5' by 10' greenhouse..After that I got the unhatched newborns... They are all going to flourish in my GH but worst case I'll finish flowering in my tent. I got some SJG's WIFI, next an unknown Pre 98' Bubba cross that has some Mendo purp?? maybe in it?? IDK itll be a ssurprise but there are 3 of them and they are supposedly FEMS...Also in the mix of cups I got some Sin City Nightmare Cookies, Also got some of the baller breeder B.O.G.'s Sour Bubble which I am very excited about and lastly a few GreenPoints The White crossed with StarDawg......Wish my luck on the Greenhouse and the future GREEN GOLD!! Positve Vibes my people, I couldn't do any of this with confidence without y'all and especially the thread...Big Thanks @Tnelz
IMG 20150703 0950281
IMG 20150702 2001261
IMG 20150703 0957441
IMG 20150703 1040271

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I have a bunch of xrta wood, some PVC and am just in need of GH film...anybody got a good DIY greenhouse project plan somewhere???lol...or a site they feel good about that might help me>>?? Please and thank you...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Since I live in NY just north of NYC y'all think even with the GH i would be able to flower those girls that haven't sprouted to compleation in the GH? Or ya think I will have to finish them inside my tent>??

Top Bottom