Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Laz no worries when ever
Cups or unsprouted seedlings won't finish were at 15 hrs of sun on most east coast spots . abt 2 weeks to flowering
If i am understanding you correctly your saying the wont be able to veg enuf for flower? Just today sunrise was before 5 and last light was just before 9....what do you suggest minus getting a light in the Hoop House which is just not going to happen?....for some reason i didnt think outdoor flower started till beg-mid August....man was I off..

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Yea ive been saying greenhouse but meant Hoop House...i have found some plans and should get it done for under 20$ bc I have a bunch of material..i figure with a heater i can flower till maybe mid Nov at the very latest...

Semi soon when $$ gets back normal I will buy a new A/C and start indoor back up... But i also am so over having 1 tent for prop, veg, and flower so I am deff wanting a prop/veg tent...I need continuity

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

SO SO EXCITED for HiFi and Nightmare Cookies!!!! Hey look at me!, Im becoming a grower!!! ..lol No offence to all you real ahhmazing growers, I know I am NOWHERE near your level but im just excited I have gotten this far. Couldn't have done it without y'all!!!!

giggles

giggles

Some GG4 7 days in, next run I'll veg this bitch a lot bigger....

Power OG

Power OG

Yea ive been saying greenhouse but meant Hoop House...i have found some plans and should get it done for under 20$ bc I have a bunch of material..i figure with a heater i can flower till maybe mid Nov at the very latest...

Semi soon when $$ gets back normal I will buy a new A/C and start indoor back up... But i also am so over having 1 tent for prop, veg, and flower so I am deff wanting a prop/veg tent...I need continuity
the room your tent is in does it have a closet? I converted the closet in my grow room for veg and propagation space and it works great.
Respect

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@NaturalTherapy you love those sativas my friend ❤️

Been itching to get back into those durbans of yours there some nice plants in those seeds
Gotta get my jars stuffed then I'm on to them

Have a safe 4th all
Yes I love the head space of a good full sativa, hybrids just don't compare IMO. But gotta love indicas for the relaxation and relief from neuropathy I experience with them. Got a round of pure kush and UW Hashplant hybrids coming up alongside my sativa bed- need the full array!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yes I love the head space of a good full sativa, hybrids just don't compare IMO. But gotta love indicas for the relaxation and relief from neuropathy I experience with them. Got a round of pure kush and UW Hashplant hybrids coming up alongside my sativa bed- need the full array!
Please post some of that here bro. Love to see your stuff 3 four weeks from harvest. Gonna be dope. Respect.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

If i am understanding you correctly your saying the wont be able to veg enuf for flower? Just today sunrise was before 5 and last light was just before 9....what do you suggest minus getting a light in the Hoop House which is just not going to happen?....for some reason i didnt think outdoor flower started till beg-mid August....man was I off..

I'm not 100% I understand your question BUT you can definitely put plants out now. Bud set typically mid-late August, so that gives you close to 6 weeks of veg. I just put some out as well, I plan on running a few lights in the greenhouse to keep 'em vegging until Labor Day or so

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Lazerus00 exactly what kind of ac did you get? And whats wrong with it? I think you may have a pre 98 bubba fem seed a gage green a mendo supremo reg seed and a og raskal fire alien urkle fem seed instead of crosses of all together but hey just a guess I wouldnt kno ;). theyre all easy as fuck to distinguish whos who in flower. Mendo supremo gets big with strange purple caylxes and smells like cheesy funk. Pre 98 has branches that loves to hug onto the plant and smell like coffee chocolate dirt everytime. And fire alien urkle smells like mostly kush sometimes a grapey kush pheno pops up. Sour bubble vegges slow needs alot of vegging to produce a good yield. Seed junkys hifi needs some good topping early to produce good 8 out out 10 have totem pole like structures. Nightmare cookie has nice structure frost and a great mix of sweet cookie dough and haze smells and taste.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Please post some of that here bro. Love to see your stuff 3 four weeks from harvest. Gonna be dope. Respect.
Here's a peek of them after a fresh transplant, about 10 days from being cloned and flipped.

Nothing better than a room full of optimal health. For the record these plants are from the first feminized seeds I've ever opened, made by some local friends.
CatPissRomulan x UW Hashplant
Suge's Pure Kush x Sour Dubble
SFVOGK x The White
Taller plants just in view on the right are a sole White Yeti from Loompa (rest of the pack came up male) and my keeper White x G13/Hashplant from my last round of seeds. When they are rocking I'll show them again

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wild last few days ..... Thurs night wife and kid have a battle and I mean battle ... keep this shit up and dads gone to jail

Wake up last night to 5 cop cars out front at 240 am :confused: I'm like fuck , what's up .....scurry to the back of the house ....yard still dark no flash lights
Back to the front it's the neighbors junky wife again :rolleyes: bitch just got out of rehab and is back at it again
Just another Friday night in the suburbs yea and I lost power for 45 mins to boot :p

nations maze

nations maze

Sounds like a rough night brother, 5 cops I'd be tripping out, poor woman sounds like she needs help in a spiritual way, keep on loving the wife and kid I have 3 teenagers 17 18 19 that live at home, we only get a glimpse of time on this beautiful planet so I decided to stay calm and enjoy every thing, love and accept us all for who we are...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I'm not 100% I understand your question BUT you can definitely put plants out now. Bud set typically mid-late August, so that gives you close to 6 weeks of veg. I just put some out as well, I plan on running a few lights in the greenhouse to keep 'em vegging until Labor Day or so
Thank you Mr Nub...just the answer i was looking for....i was figuring it in my head and came up with the same time period as you!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 exactly what kind of ac did you get? And whats wrong with it? I think you may have a pre 98 bubba fem seed a gage green a mendo supremo reg seed and a og raskal fire alien urkle fem seed instead of crosses of all together but hey just a guess I wouldnt kno ;). theyre all easy as fuck to distinguish whos who in flower. Mendo supremo gets big with strange purple caylxes and smells like cheesy funk. Pre 98 has branches that loves to hug onto the plant and smell like coffee chocolate dirt everytime. And fire alien urkle smells like mostly kush sometimes a grapey kush pheno pops up. Sour bubble vegges slow needs alot of vegging to produce a good yield. Seed junkys hifi needs some good topping early to produce good 8 out out 10 have totem pole like structures. Nightmare cookie has nice structure frost and a great mix of sweet cookie dough and haze smells and taste.
hahaaha i think your guess is dead on brother!;)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Wild last few days ..... Thurs night wife and kid have a battle and I mean battle ... keep this shit up and dads gone to jail

Wake up last night to 5 cop cars out front at 240 am :confused: I'm like fuck , what's up .....scurry to the back of the house ....yard still dark no flash lights
Back to the front it's the neighbors junky wife again :rolleyes: bitch just got out of rehab and is back at it again
Just another Friday night in the suburbs yea and I lost power for 45 mins to boot :p
you from jersey?
nah but on the real id be bugging with outdoors going and all those piggies

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I thought I would have heard some comment about that one afgahn....you guys got any ideas whats to come of a plant that was planted in a solo backin Feb then sat pretty lifeless in a windowsill till mid may when i transplanted it and put it outside where it has seemded to flourish....Y'all thinking hermie bound??

Top Bottom