Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

weeds are resilient what other plant can grow out of concrete ...
So I thought I would have heard some comment about that one afgahn....you guys got any ideas whats to come of a plant that was planted in a solo backin Feb then sat pretty lifeless in a windowsill till mid may when i transplanted it and put it outside where it has seemded to flourish....Y'all thinking hermie bound??
Looking at a day length calendar for New York , the days don't go to 12/12 until sept 25 which doesn't quite make sense to me.
But with legality that's not my thing my bad for the mis info or assumption

IMHO from my experiences cannabis plants / seeds are generally solid. I wouldn't think it would have any more herm tendencies than the next plant. It was in a cup for all that time then took off so that a sign of its vigor. Also a sign of a good F1 hybrid ....so no I don't think it will herm , I think 90% of intersex plants are human error

Chempiss blowing up

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Looking at a day length calendar for New York , the days don't go to 12/12 until sept 25 which doesn't quite make sense to me.
But with legality that's not my thing my bad for the mis info or assumption

I'm in the Enchanted Mitten, the latitude for New York, Detroit, Medford OR is pretty close to the same, meaning day length times are very similar. IME plants outdoors start flowering BEFORE they hit 12/12. We use 12/12 indoors because its just simple and easy.

I think 90% of intersex plants are human error

100% agree, I just posted something similar in another thread a couple days ago

That Chempiss looking nice bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Any of you cats grown Skywalker Kush from Reserva Privada (DNA genetics)? Any input or pictures? Got me some fem beans and would like to know more about this strain. By description it should be da bomb but I'd like to hear it from someone else than breeder.

+++++Vibes
SWK is some fire my friend. The cut I ran into I cant say it was from RP seed bank but it was grown in a sealed room here in the states and can produce medium to heavy. Multi topped and trellised was the method I helped with.

Smoke was excellent!!!! No pics as I was working as a grower in a dispo here until I quit 3 weeks later due to unethical techniques being used and I went underground again. Wont get into it but suffice to say I am not the type to misrepresent medicine to any patient. So I bailed. You should not be disappointed with the smoke or yield.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@Lazerus00 I think that Afghani will be fine
question when you see people counting days outside . What's there starting point? Looking at a googled New York / east coast day length chart ( I'm real close to philly) August 25 is the first day of 12 hrs sun and 12 hrs dark but that's way to late.
I have about 10 outside this year , plus a herd of testers in small containers that I might just destroy. I gotta agree as if there is not preflowers all ready then it's pretty damn close on some.
Hate to ramble but I'm gonna anyway !

It's funny people prefer indoor over outdoor weed in most cases because man do plants look majestic in the sun shine. They grow so much more naturally outside that it makes you question your indoor

Happy 4th I got a wedding . What kinda jk has a wedding in the summer on July 4th and a sat ........fml

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

question when you see people counting days outside . What's there starting point? Looking at a googled New York / east coast day length chart ( I'm real close to philly) August 25 is the first day of 12 hrs sun and 12 hrs dark but that's way to late.
I have about 10 outside this year , plus a herd of testers in small containers that I might just destroy. I gotta agree as if there is not preflowers all ready then it's pretty damn close on some.
Hate to ramble but I'm gonna anyway !

Most plants will flower and finish at 13/11. If they won't 'finish' I can assure you there will be at least flowers.
That moves your August 25th date forward a good ways. I guess I could google and double check but I'll just wing it;)
I believe we lose 2-3 minutes every day after the solstice. So that would make 13 hrs sometime around August 1st.

Happy 4th y'all
I'm going outside to blow some more shit up:D

Pimp T

Pimp T

It's called something that escapes me. @seafour can probably answer. I'm assuming some will say tmv but it's not imo. Its some kind of trait.lol. I wouldn't be overly concerned. Couple fans on my lbl #1 have the same thing.
I was thinking something along thise lines because my ipm is retarded and overdone. Mighty wash once a week. Neem dr. Bronners peppermint soap silica aloe once a week. Spinosad every 2 weeks. High pressure rinse sprays 3 days after every foliar applications.No leaks to outside in the room. Im really not outside in grass much other than to cut grass and when I do I undress in the garage and run str8 to the shower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom