Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Ibk
Was wondering when breeding are you better off putting the girls into flip first then the male a week later so the flowers on the girls are ready to receive the love[/QUOTE.
I know my breeder friends collect pollen separate and dust the females twice ,2 weeks apart. But id say if going natural id go with them together. Im sure either way would be fine

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I use a cheap plain grey Indole-3-Butyric powder... similar to this

http://massspectrumbotanicals.com/shop/iba/

just about 100%... cant recall the last clone I lost... i cut em first long, take em to my table and pick a branch node to shave and angle cut, roll em dry in the powder and stab em in rapid rooters... I tear off a corner of the rapid rooter and pack the rooter tight around the stem if necessary and, in my climate and conditions, I put em in a 1020 tray with 1/4 inch water in the bottom, the dome on with all vents open.... by the time the water is evaporated and gone they all have roots...
nice thanks for the info!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

hey @SeaF0ur is this stuff the main ingredient in fasilitor and OSA28?I found it on that site you posted
Salicylic Acid (SA) 99.9% Plant Health Booster Kits

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Day 52 for the Alien OG. Gotta say I feel pretty lucky to find this one. It has been one of the best, if not the best bag seed find I have ever grown out. Scoped the trichomes and there isn't a single amber yet. They're starting to get cloudy so it's on its way to glory. Lol! Cant wait to taste this shit, it smells like classic fuel and funk city.

20150811 191409
20150811 191256
SpitXFire

SpitXFire

@Lazerus00 Nope salicyclic is (C7H6O3) and orthosilicic (H4SiO4)

@Pimp T bang on, salicylic is usually packaged with IBA if im not mistaken, both are derived from the willow tree

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

yeah just similar in spelling, tons of chemicals have similar spelling though, I usually try to look for the formula

Pimp T

Pimp T

I always dip my clones in fresh cut aloe vera filets before placing into rapid rooters. Jeremy at build a soil was sayin its a better source of salicylic acid than willow I was in a rush and didnt have time to ask how or why tho.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I do almost exactly the same as djm. I actually have been doing it for a long time, the only thing I changed was the amount of clones per dome. Soaked rockwool, big clones 12-16 in clones, dipped in basic Iba small hole made of to the side, then plugged I used to do 20-25 per tray as a relic from running hydro sogs, saw his tech and reduced it down to 10-12 per tray. I think it's been at least a few years since I lost a clone. I take the most vigorous ones and toss the rest now. I used to keep em all but nobody ain't got time fo dat

giggles

giggles

Do any of you guys use neem cake in your mixes? Or how bout Rosemary oil and peppermint oil for pest control? Just wondering if anyone else does some of the same things I do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom