Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Oh ok yeah I see it
You see where it splits there in the middle? Right there. I'd say they were probably around 21-23" Not hundred percent sure but I can't wait to try her. Ended up just shy of 5'

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thinkin about grabbin this any extract makers here? If so how long should I purge after blasting at what temperature for how long? @anybodywhosdoneit
IMG 20150810 000920

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Thinkin about grabbin this any extract makers here? If so how long should I purge after blasting at what temperature for how long? @anybodywhosdoneit View attachment 528824
Where is this kit for sale?----EDIT-Nevermind, i found it

So i have done it just a few times but without a vac. I know I have heard that people purge for 24hrs maybe more and so far as temp i gotta assume real low...maybe 100...

Last edited:
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey so I got 2 plants in like 30-40gal pots. I feel like the soil is pretty health but I just so happen to come across a mess of night crawlers on my morning walkabout, wouldn't it be good for myy soil and plants if a put a few in each pot?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Where is this kit for sale?----EDIT-Nevermind, i found it

So i have done it just a few times but without a vac. I know I have heard that people purge for 24hrs maybe more and so far as temp i gotta assume real low...maybe 100...
The best extractors I speak with say purge for 72-90 hours at 95-105*f.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

The best extractors I speak with say purge for 72-90 hours at 95-105*f.
Also i was doing a lot of reading last night about how changing the temp a lil is the diff between shatter, wax/budder, and oil...they were saying roughly 95-105 for shatter then a lil more for wax/budder and about 120ish to 130 for oil but it is al dependent on your elevation and also strain

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anybody got on idea on where I can get a 50in plant saucer? I know its ridiculous but the diameter of the pot is 47 or 48in...Or if anyone has any ideas on what i could use as an alternative I would really appreciate it!! Thanks in advance guys!!

greenbush

greenbush

Farmers, check out what my cat did lastnight. Once I realized he was locked in the closet, I knew they'd be gone. I don't let him in there, he got in behind me and hid behind a dresser until I stepped out. Then made his move.

He got my clones. They weren't the best clones but they were coming along.
ClonesCatAte

I have these other plants in flower, day 24. This plant here looks pretty decent except for some yellowing and these spots. Is this Magnesium deficiency?

I feed her Fox Farm nutes. With the FF soluble's. Also Epsom salt was started recently, a pinch. Thanks for the help, gonna bounce back from the cat incident. Need to pop some more seeds. Prob get some other strains. Btw , first time grower.
Spots
Spots2

Last edited:
giggles

giggles

@greenbush sorry to here of your loss. I've had it happen too. Just gotta keep pushing forward.

Also looks to be a potassium deficiency. Which fox farm nutes have you been feeding? Have you switched to bloom nutes yet?

greenbush

greenbush

Well, I used Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow Big all along. But recently added the Open Sesame, and currently Beastie Bloomz. I have switched toward flower ratios.
SC1
At one point I burnt up two of my plants pretty bad, this being one of them. But she bounced back pretty well. I lollipopped her and got rid of most of the bad foliage. This new stuff was after that.

Most recent feedings hovered around 950 ppm, 6.5ish ph. Tap water, allowed to sit for at least 24 hours.

Here is another plant from same garden, same nutes. This plant is Sour Chelumbian, the other plant is a bagseed.

giggles

giggles

That one looks good bro. Not all plants like the same feeding tho. Gotta remember that. That bagseed maybe a PK whore and she just wants more or maybe something is to high locking it out. But to me from here it looks to be a potassium deficiency.

I'd just keep an eye on it and don't add anything else and see if it gets worse. Rest of the plant looks fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom