Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

So who is growing outdoors in the midwest ...... ? The rain has been brutal the last few weeks. I bet some peeps are singing the blues ....

I'm covering mine w/5mil for the next 4 days, just a flat sheet across the top so the air flows but no direct rain. (calling 4 rain mon -thur, ... :eek: ) temps in the upper 30's, low 40's at night .. :woot:

They only have 10-14 more days so i can't pull them yet ... but ya, the midwest has been hammered and they are calling for more....

yeah buddy mother earth can be unfavorable. then theifs can be the lowest of the low. i lost my crop about 3 or 4 weeks ago. i heard my friend got his crop stolen as well. damn. but what can i do?

Tnelz

Tnelz

yeah buddy mother earth can be unfavorable. then theifs can be the lowest of the low. i lost my crop about 3 or 4 weeks ago. i heard my friend got his crop stolen as well. damn. but what can i do?
Ahh the many risks if the outdoors man. Great when a crop makes it all the way to harvest but so many stories like ur bro. Wicked sorry to hear it! Truly one of the reasons I keep it indoors!

germinator

germinator

Anyone else like to play with kief ?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Also happy to say I'm on my way to take a few cuts off of a mother of berries plant. Had some a while ago but they were the plants that brought root aphids to my garden. Different source and I'm taking the cuts myself. Anyway crazy excited to get the strain back!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Big shout to my bro burn touchdown! Thanks bro. @DismalDude very excited to rock that green crack. Hopefully I can do her the same justice u did. @mdogg I'm back in the lulu game. Got some Def females to mess with. They will be here and the lulu thread! And @Motarebel got your lbl x lc fems to rock alongside my other four lc x kq. All will be here. Thanks again burn I'll do u proud!

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

Ty....love me some kief bro. Pressed stuff is kinda ehh after awhile. But a small vial of fresh kief sprinkled on a bong hit or sushi roll dube or shit even on a hot knife fuckin tasty, clean n crisp on my palate.
shit that sounds good on a real sushi roll, dam I'm hungry now.my girl cooks with it in butter a la crock pot and I've hit the floor off a rice crispy treat. taste is awesome not like ur lawn.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hi Farmers, I didn't want to start a new thread for just a question. And I figured this was a good place. I was wondering if this looks like insect damage, or some other issue? Its a Dinafem kush cheese that I flipped just 5 days ago. I'm not a big feeder, shes in FF HF soil, under a 600w hps at a safe distance, temps are 78 to 80 degrees, and the RO is normal. I inspected the plant and others for bugs, and didn't see nothing. But the next day I picked a lady bug off of her. It was an asian beetle type. Its like the damage happened overnight. Can they chomp on your plants? Thanks DP

DSC05344
DSC05346
DSC05345
Tnelz

Tnelz

Hi Farmers, I didn't want to start a new thread for just a question. And I figured this was a good place. I was wondering if this looks like insect damage, or some other issue? Its a Dinafem kush cheese that I flipped just 5 days ago. I'm not a big feeder, shes in FF HF soil, under a 600w hps at a safe distance, temps are 78 to 80 degrees, and the RO is normal. I inspected the plant and others for bugs, and didn't see nothing. But the next day I picked a lady bug off of her. It was an asian beetle type. Its like the damage happened overnight. Can they chomp on your plants? Thanks DP
Hey bro. So it def looks like it could be that. Not up on my leaf munching insects though. Lol. If was Asian beetleish I'd say it's a good bet. I'm sure someone with more knowledge on the subject than me will chime in.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hey bro. So it def looks like it could be that. Not up on my leaf munching insects though. Lol. If was Asian beetleish I'd say it's a good bet. I'm sure someone with more knowledge on the subject than me will chime in.
Thanks Tnelz. Ya ever hear that old saying your arms are to short to box with God. Well his were to short to box with the Don. TKO ed is ass! I thought it was a muncher. Not the lady bug though. I been getting a couple in my veg room too, along with some stink bugs. Thanks bro.
DSC05353

Latest posts

Top Bottom