Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hello, hello!

I don't remember who, but a couple people were asking to be updated on this.

Coming into week 8 since flip now, here's some update shots. I've been hitting them with MOAB every Wednesday for the past four weeks. I'm debating going every day with one feeding and the other two without. What do some of you more experienced guys think?

EC in the medium got out of hand like ya'll warned me it would, leaves started clawing and tip burnt set in. Got it under control now, things are reverting. I needed to decrease my base feeding more than I did and took a few weeks to figure it out as the symptoms progressively got worse every Thursday, go figure. Also, the majorly burnt leaves are from bulb contact, nothing nute related. Here's a couple shots of what's going on.

IMG 0350
IMG 0351

One Love,
tobh

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

shit... I look at things through legal state glasses...
this dude was random and your shit was outdoor?
You should assume at worst hes a narc and at best a ripper

Repair dude just saw my outdoor patch, an now the owner wants to call for a second estimate so some other random dude will see too. Time to babysit.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Might go for satellite or probably not I dont watch tv any way thanks man @Skunked

would it matter? I mean... if you're interfering with the neighbors line wouldnt they just still come looking with an acoustimeter or something similar?

Repair dude just saw my outdoor patch, an now the owner wants to call for a second estimate so some other random dude will see too. Time to babysit.

I went through 3 city inspection and the in depth inspection when the old guy sold my building to the new slumlords... so far nobodies seen anything... they did come around at chop one time while I was trimming and asked me to open a window if I was gonna smoke that much... I told em I found the reak skunk and was smokin it.... they looked exacerbated muttered something about not knowing the new laws and just left...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Pimp T

also bro not sure if you knew i tried soils teks an another brand and had tons of rf disturbance with the cable company but after switching to Galaxy Grow-Amp 1000w I haven't had any issues....just fyi in case you see one and wanna scoop it up

Skunked

Skunked

@SeaF0ur since they disconnected his line it can't travel to the trunk line.

you all need to get on that fiber grind...look into the locals their cheaper compared to fios and xfinity...and a lot of fiber companies are beginning to offer cable into the package. And like I said they make all the inside stuff do it yourself, if you ask about the digital boxes that hook up from the outside of your house. Also fiber being more of an Internet focused line they normally offer the quickest Internet...

Skunked

Skunked

@Lazerus00 can I ask what company the guy worked for? Most people in this business are stoners or open to it or something along those lines...depending where he came from. Verizon guys would be the biggest worry.

All the others from someone who has been in this business since I turned 18, (Mom gave me the boot on my 18th bday) would bring a bigger worry of having them stolen.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 can I ask what company the guy worked for? Most people in this business are stoners or open to it or something along those lines...depending where he came from. Verizon guys would be the biggest worry.

All the others from someone who has been in this business since I turned 18, (Mom gave me the boot on my 18th bday) would bring a bigger worry of having them stolen.
no not verizon although i wanna switch to their 500mb internet speed option....i use optimum

organix4207

organix4207

@Pimp T

also bro not sure if you knew i tried soils teks an another brand and had tons of rf disturbance with the cable company but after switching to Galaxy Grow-Amp 1000w I haven't had any issues....just fyi in case you see one and wanna scoop it up
I just picked up a 600 watt solis tek ,say it's not true !!!! Lol
I have satellite television so hopefully not a problem

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I just picked up a 600 watt solis tek ,say it's not true !!!! Lol
I have satellite television so hopefully not a problem
im sure it wont be....i also had issue bc the cable that runs thru my house is 30yrs old and very susceptible to rf disturbance...
Just in case you can buy a cpl ferrite cores to suppress the rf coming off the wire going from the ballast to the light/hood

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey guys, afternoon, or evening, whatever time zone your in.

I was hoping for some advice today. When letting your oh so precious buds dry, do you think letting them dry until the stems make a "snap" instead of bend is too far? My RH stays about 50-60% and temps about 70 or below. I just wanted a couple opinions on this touchy and delicate time....

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Hey guys, afternoon, or evening, whatever time zone your in.

I was hoping for some advice today. When letting your oh so precious buds dry, do you think letting them dry until the stems make a "snap" instead of bend is too far? My RH stays about 50-60% and temps about 70 or below. I just wanted a couple opinions on this touchy and delicate time....
Yes I believe drying them to a complete snap is too far. I try to catch mine at the perfect time between bending and snapping, then I jar them and don't check them for a week. I've gotten it down and it definitely takes a certain feel but if done right not a whole lot of burping is required. Once they reach the ultimate texture and smoke ability I like to vacuum seal them in jars.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I like to let em almost snapped more like crack I don't have larf or small bugs because of how I prune but when I first started I hated trying to trim the small stuff and have it vaporize in my scissors

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice I have a straight blue in flower now I'll get pics up one day promis lol. That sweet wreck is so big I had to bend her at week 2 flower she was pushing over 5 feet and showed No signs of slowing down

Top Bottom