Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shemshemet

shemshemet

Just looked through nightmare creatures thread, and some other "stimulators".

Maybe I just read the question wrong, but for cloning, none of the products seem to list the IBA or NAA.

For cloning, the chemical you want is indole-3-butyric acid. That stimulates the tissue to form root tissue.

Not knocking any of the other root stimulators, I'm sure they all have their place. In terms of cloning though, bacteria and fungi just don't do the same thing IBA does.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@disf
Just looked through nightmare creatures thread, and some other "stimulators".

Maybe I just read the question wrong, but for cloning, none of the products seem to list the IBA or NAA.

For cloning, the chemical you want is indole-3-butyric acid. That stimulates the tissue to form root tissue.

Not knocking any of the other root stimulators, I'm sure they all have their place. In terms of cloning though, bacteria and fungi just don't do the same thing IBA does.
For cloning u don't need those at all imo. Aloe and coconut water equals or out performs those products and the cost is almost nothing.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

For cloning, all I've ever used is Clonex. I've never had a failed clone with it, but the spray can only be used one time. More than that & it will turn your leaves into toast.

If someone else knows a better cloning product, I'm in the market as well.

They appear to all be girls! That never happens to me! His Casey's Cush are in the dirt now as well.

If you have his Alien Cush F2's, I haven't taken them to flower yet, but structurally, they are beasts! I think he has been working on these for 6-7 years? It shows...

As for cloning...clonex works great but i have never used their "spray"... @Power OG turned me onto Rx Green Solutions Life cloning solution...here it is on amazon...
Rx Green Solutions RXLFE32 Life Cloning Solution, 32-Ounce
I haven't used great white but a few buddies of mine that used to use it tried some of my BioAG Vam and switched over but hey, to each their own. We all know by now what works well for one might not for the next. Most important is if it ain't broke don't fix it!

I do have soser's Alien Crush but nothing else of his...You keep getting me all excited to get some going!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

@dieseldawg2480 although I haven't run the Corey all the way through I can tell u it is a bigger plant. It grows a bit faster. I expect it to be a better yeilder but I'd be surprised if the smell and taste is actually better than the Kate. I've got three Coreys that just rooted so they will be going in as soon as they are ready. Stay tuned.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Tnelz

Yes aloe has salicylic acid. Not sure what is in the coconut water though. I believe salicylic is the natural chemical they imitate to get IBA....not exactly sure on that, but I know they are very similar and exactly what is in a good cloning product

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Mold is never a good thing. The Shrooms in the picture looks like a strain of amazonian psilocybin I grew awhile back ( not saying that that's what it is)
hahahaha...loved how you mentioned "not saying thats what it is" like I was gonna run down and gobble them up!...hahahahahaha....lol

Are you sure mold/fungus on the soil is never a good thing? I thought I remember reading mushies growing on top of your soil is a good sign...I could be totally wrong but i thought i read that...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@drewski85

I disagree, fungi make up a huge part of the soil web. Unless it is affecting your plant should be fine.

Typical soil fungi are either saprotrophic or necrotrophic. Meaning they eat dead stuff, or kill a host to eat it.

If you've got one plant in that pot, tons of hyphae, and fruiting bodies, than that fungi is already going through a life cycle. Meaning it most likely is not rotting your plant, but eating the rot that is already there. If it was necrotrophic (killing your plant), your plant would be going downhill very fast at this point.
Thats what i thought!! Well the plant seems to be doing rather well so I don't think I got much to worry about! Sweet!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

All this game talk and nobody even mentions fallout 4 comin up... I'm thinking of building a new PC just for that...

Hey guys! So I was up at my moms house watering her plants for her and noticed that the top soil of one of her plants looked weird! After further inspection I think I am seeing white mold and some mushrooms growing on top. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or not and what might have caused it...Any and all info would be greatly appreciated! Please and thank youView attachment 544030 View attachment 544031 View attachment 544032 View attachment 544033 View attachment 544034

healthy soil you've got there. I get the lil yellow fellas occasionally as well...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

All this game talk and nobody even mentions fallout 4 comin up... I'm thinking of building a new PC just for that...

healthy soil you've got there. I get the lil yellow fellas occasionally as well...

Im super excited about Fallout!! But I am more excited about the special edition Call of Duty 1tb PS4 that will be at my doo the day it comes out!! WoooHooo

Tnelz

Tnelz

[QUOTEaF0ur, post: 1541162, member: 59444"]All this game talk and nobody even mentions fallout 4 comin up... I'm thinking of building a new PC just for that...

healthy soil you've got there. I get the lil yellow fellas occasionally as well...[/QUOTE]
Can't wait. Takes place in Boston but the map also includes my home city. Worcester.

Junk

Junk

I only play racing games. I have a few others...but I don't end up playing them much.

Racing with a real setup...nothing is like the real thing, but it's a lot of fun.

Junk

Junk

[QUOTEaF0ur, post: 1541162, member: 59444"]All this game talk and nobody even mentions fallout 4 comin up... I'm thinking of building a new PC just for that...

Can't wait. Takes place in Boston but the map also includes my home city. Worcester.[/QUOTE]

What takes place?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Can't wait. Takes place in Boston but the map also includes my home city. Worcester.[/QUOTE]
Hell Yea!! I get to terrorize the shit outta MA!!! And I can secretly pretend everyone I kill are SOX fans!!! HAhahahaha

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I only play racing games. I have a few others...but I don't end up playing them much.

Racing with a real setup...nothing is like the real thing, but it's a lot of fun.
For some reason I get WAY too bored with race games, not knocking them or anything, they just don't hold my attention the way spraying bullets at bad guys and aliens do!!

Junk

Junk

For some reason I get WAY too bored with race games, not knocking them or anything, they just don't hold my attention the way spraying bullets at bad guys and aliens do!!

Are you using a wheel? I don't play without a top notch simulator. The only time I've ever raced with the controller is when I've had people over & they are using the wheel.

I find it's usually real life racers who love those games so much.

It's a far less expensive way to race. & although it's not the same, if you are fast with a wheel & GT5, you will be pretty fast with a couple adjustments, on a real track.

I guess it's the same with you. Spraying people with bullets is costly...so you do it in a game ;)

If it's not with a good wheel setup, it doesn't hold my interest at all. If I only had a controller, I would probably just paint my cars all day.

Y

YaBuddy321

Okay so my problems are getting worse. First here is some info. temps in my tent during lights on float right around 77 lights of are around 70 with the absolute coldest 68 but thats only been twice. RH has rose some and floats between 40 and 50 but sometimes after I water like 55 for a while. Ive take the temp of the leaves themselves with one of those ir thermometers and they are at 72...Now for issues...the water I have been using was consistently at around 5.8 every time i checked so...i stopped checking..big mistake...last night i checked for the fist time in over a week and for some reason it was like 7.8..Out of the 4 plants only the to larger ones are showing problems and from what i can tell two diff problems. Them largest "emdog' was the one showing color issues and now yellowing of a weird kind is on bottom fans top fans and new growth..also new growth seems to be growing out a lil twisted..:(:oops:...On the Purple trainwreck the top fan leaves are canoeing up and seem really sharp...the tallest part of the tallest plant is 18in away from the light fyi...i have been watering feeding no more then directed using NFTGs and the other day used BioWars Nute Root and Foliar in a water..haven't used anything else...Last night after noticing the pH i fixed it and tried to just run some plain clean water over them till about 15% run off thinking i would neutralize the pH or at least weaken what ever the prob is...Again yellow type spots and twisting only happening to largest plant and second largest plant has the canoeing..i checked the runoff last night after water and it was 5.6-5.9..if you need any more pics or info to help please let me know..Just noticing in some of the pics bc of lighting and flash it looks like leaves are pale yellow or pale green..they are not, except for affected spots leaves look a healthy green, to me at least. obvious but first cpl pics are of canueing then the other plant starts with the twisted new growth pic
Did you ever figure this out bro? I'm having simlar issues

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Are you using a wheel? I don't play without a top notch simulator. The only time I've ever raced with the controller is when I've had people over & they are using the wheel.

I find it's usually real life racers who love those games so much.

It's a far less expensive way to race. & although it's not the same, if you are fast with a wheel & GT5, you will be pretty fast with a couple adjustments, on a real track.

I guess it's the same with you. Spraying people with bullets is costly...so you do it in a game ;)

If it's not with a good wheel setup, it doesn't hold my interest at all. If I only had a controller, I would probably just paint my cars all day.
I agree, if I had the wheel it would prolly be a lot more fun...Its funny, I never got into modifying cars much but I have been building and racing street bikes since I was 12...Nowadays i have slowed down on racing after I took a nasty spill but I am still building and helping friends out with mechanical work...Hopefully one day I'll get around to finishing my chopper...Its my baby, suicide shifter, ape hangers, all in matte black with a custom tank with a crazy white skull on it....It is so fucking loud i set off every car alarm I pass!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Did you ever figure this out bro? I'm having simlar issues
It's weird, I actually think this problem went away on it's own...if I am remembering correctly, not 100%..Sorry..
But those 2 plants did get fucked up again and my harvest was so so. The Emdog plant ended up burning up real bad and instead of being able to harvest over 1/4# worth of herb I got more like 1/2ounce...I think that happened bc of a heat wave I had, I don't think it was my nutes bc the brand I was using it is almost impossible to burn em....Sorry I am not more help but if you post what exactly you problem/s are with pics I am sure me or one of the many other knowledgeable people here can help ya out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom