Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YaBuddy321

It's weird, I actually think this problem went away on it's own...if I am remembering correctly, not 100%..Sorry..
But those 2 plants did get fucked up again and my harvest was so so. The Emdog plant ended up burning up real bad and instead of being able to harvest over 1/4# worth of herb I got more like 1/2ounce...I think that happened bc of a heat wave I had, I don't think it was my nutes bc the brand I was using it is almost impossible to burn em....Sorry I am not more help but if you post what exactly you problem/s are with pics I am sure me or one of the many other knowledgeable people here can help ya out!
Thanks bro

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hey guys! So I was up at my moms house watering her plants for her and noticed that the top soil of one of her plants looked weird! After further inspection I think I am seeing white mold and some mushrooms growing on top. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or not and what might have caused it...Any and all info would be greatly appreciated! Please and thank youView attachment 544030 View attachment 544031 View attachment 544032 View attachment 544033 View attachment 544034

may be a bit delayed on the reply, but I've seen these fairly often, almost always with spider plants and pathos (don't know the full name, just know it's an indoor vine.). I've always felt it's a good sign that things are doing what they're supposed to in the soil. Those are most likely ink caps, though as someone stated they do resemble the pins of some psilocybe cubensis varieties. Wouldn't sweat it if the plants are looking healthy, tell your mom to enjoy the show if she's able to get around well enough to check em out as they grow!

drewski85

drewski85

@drewski85

I disagree, fungi make up a huge part of the soil web. Unless it is affecting your plant should be fine.

Typical soil fungi are either saprotrophic or necrotrophic. Meaning they eat dead stuff, or kill a host to eat it.

If you've got one plant in that pot, tons of hyphae, and fruiting bodies, than that fungi is already going through a life cycle. Meaning it most likely is not rotting your plant, but eating the rot that is already there. If it was necrotrophic (killing your plant), your plant would be going downhill very fast at this point.
Your right. I thought it was a harmful mold at 1st glance . Should pay a little more attention when posting as to not give disinformation

Tnelz

Tnelz

Want nice roots? All u need to do is "GET YA BENNIES UP"
20151019 143204

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've used clonex for the past 5 years and loved it till I spilled it all over the place(too many bong tokes) and I had to clone that night I ran to home depot because it was closer and grabbed the only rooting compound they had it was under 5 bucks any way I finished cloning the rest of the lady's and the ones that got the generic home depot powder killed it man rooted in like 8 days apposed to clones which took over 14 plus I also clone durring the 2nd week of flower not gona switch back to clonex

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Are you using a wheel? I don't play without a top notch simulator. The only time I've ever raced with the controller is when I've had people over & they are using the wheel.

I find it's usually real life racers who love those games so much.

It's a far less expensive way to race. & although it's not the same, if you are fast with a wheel & GT5, you will be pretty fast with a couple adjustments, on a real track.

I guess it's the same with you. Spraying people with bullets is costly...so you do it in a game ;)

If it's not with a good wheel setup, it doesn't hold my interest at all. If I only had a controller, I would probably just paint my cars all day.

Ive never really raced but i have a huge fascination with it. I used to play gran turismo 2 3 4 when i was younger. I had a blast its an amazingly fun experience, not touching the other cars, taking it serious. Badass fun. especially on weeed. Ha.

Im not a very big cod supporter. If im gonna play a shooting game id like it to be a little more original, or new. Cod just seems like one rehash after another. Max payne 3, THAT was a fun shooting game, i beat the fuck out of that game and has a blast doin it. FALLOUT def my cup o tea @ c4. Had no idea they were making a new one. But then again i dont really jam out on games as much as i used to. The indepth rpg is kinda what i grew up playing with my older brother. Fun stuff.

As far as the cloning talk goes, if you guys are intrested in my trials. I get big roots, not the stringy single here and there roots, but nice big boys with the teeth and everything at least 3 days EARLIER using nothing but a pete moss plug and plain water then i do with clonex gel. Everytime. My water only clones are always more vigorous for some reason. Ive tried 4 runs now of anywhere between 8-20 cuts at a time. Finally i just stopped using the cloneX solution and just pop the clone right into the pete moss plug and keep 100 % humidity. Spray them occasinally. Works great ime : )

And sorry if the link wasnt on topic, for some reason i thought the questiom was about root enhancers not cloning gel. My bad yo. Respect and positive vibes all around.
Gguy

Junk

Junk

Ive never really raced but i have a huge fascination with it. I used to play gran turismo 2 3 4 when i was younger. I had a blast its an amazingly fun experience, not touching the other cars, taking it serious. Badass fun. especially on weeed. Ha.

Im not a very big cod supporter. If im gonna play a shooting game id like it to be a little more original, or new. Cod just seems like one rehash after another. Max payne 3, THAT was a fun shooting game, i beat the fuck out of that game and has a blast doin it. FALLOUT def my cup o tea @ c4. Had no idea they were making a new one. But then again i dont really jam out on games as much as i used to. The indepth rpg is kinda what i grew up playing with my older brother. Fun stuff.

As far as the cloning talk goes, if you guys are intrested in my trials. I get big roots, not the stringy single here and there roots, but nice big boys with the teeth and everything at least 3 days EARLIER using nothing but a pete moss plug and plain water then i do with clonex gel. Everytime. My water only clones are always more vigorous for some reason. Ive tried 4 runs now of anywhere between 8-20 cuts at a time. Finally i just stopped using the cloneX solution and just pop the clone right into the pete moss plug and keep 100 % humidity. Spray them occasinally. Works great ime : )

And sorry if the link wasnt on topic, for some reason i thought the questiom was about root enhancers not cloning gel. My bad yo. Respect and positive vibes all around.
Gguy
Like, you just stick in root riot & they root faster than with cloning stuff? That would be nice.

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record guys I clone like that all the time. Stick it in a plug and water with Bennies or just water. I don't always use a product. They aren't neccessary. U won't get better or worse success. U will see that over years of cloning.

Skunked

Skunked

This clone talk is ironic lol as I was just reading an old heads post about how you can stick a cut in a glass of water and under a light and it will root, the trick being to keep the water fresh whether topping it off every so often or refilling it. & that products more or less speed it up, pretty much everything just talked about lol.

Skunked

Skunked

But on my side of everything I'm in the worlds shittiest situation right now and it's fucking rough and nerve racking. So in a last ditch effort atm with everything and will definitely be caught up in other shit until I either go to jail or get something straight.

On the other hand, green point seeds were deleted from IG and did a free three pack giveaway for a little today for everyone who posted his picture with his new @ and #. Grabbed some ONYCD x PBOG :) for the price of s/h
@Green Dot was that cut from you?

Skunked

Skunked

& sorry for the multiple post but did anyone else participate it this? and what did you get

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Yes I don't go fancy with cloning. Whenever my fridge rooms out of room I tend to stick cuts in a cup wherever. I still get roots in about 12 days that way. I neglect em too, cloning ain't that hard imo. Shit dirty scissors and all. Ive used clonex whenever handed a sample. But I'll stick to bonide thank you very much. 5 dollars at any big box store. And has just as much iba as anything else imo.plus powder makes it ezpz

Tnelz

Tnelz

Wanna say for the record I've endorsed products gave advice on others then said u don't need anything. End of the day all the products work some better than others but it's more of a preference thing. So not trying to confuse just saying cloning is easy and most often over thought. Get some Bennies stick ur cut into coco or a plug of any kind and water it. Keep it on the wet side and I promise u in 7 to 15 days u will have roots. Respect.

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Exactly homie @Tnelz it's all preference. There is marginal difference in products. It's about whatever you feel most comfy with. Some like the gels and liquids, some the powders, some like none at all.
I will recommend based on my tastes and experience that's it. Us experienced growers know dif setups and environmens weigh outcomes too often for us to make definitive statements. It's all about you and how u dig something.

"it's all gravy baby"

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Like, you just stick in root riot & they root faster than with cloning stuff? That would be nice.

Ive done trials every time. I get roots faster with water then cloneX gel. They ready at least 3 days sooner for transplant everytime
I now, right? If it really works as often and as good as he says....talk about the millions of dollars wasted each year by people...YIKES
I guess lol. I get mad roots in about 12-14 days plain water and pete moss plugs. CloneX and or products arent really necessary, but im sure theres a number of reasons why they help / work

Like every1 said, whatever works for you. Thats what works for me. Dunno why. But hey, dont fix what isnt broken right?

Just switched up to a grodan propagation tray, new cloning trials upon me soon!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yes I don't go fancy with cloning. Whenever my fridge rooms out of room I tend to stick cuts in a cup wherever. I still get roots in about 12 days that way. I neglect em too, cloning ain't that hard imo. Shit dirty scissors and all. Ive used clonex whenever handed a sample. But I'll stick to bonide thank you very much. 5 dollars at any big box store. And has just as much iba as anything else imo.plus powder makes it ezpz
That's the way I got half of my 8 clones. In cups of water that I just freshen up the water every couple days. They are 9 days in (the ones in the cups) and they are about to be rooted. Each one of the 4 in cups were taken in flower (2 weeks). Average time so far is just at 14 days to root. No difference in using great white that I see, so I will just root with water from now on. Save the great white for the big ones!

way2green

way2green

@disf

For cloning u don't need those at all imo. Aloe and coconut water equals or out performs those products and the cost is almost nothing.
I love clones rooting gel......sometimes I get lazy and just use aspirin.........can't tell a big difference in any of the products but aspirin is a cheap substitute for white willow bark.......however I am no pro

Top Bottom